Conair Mini Ceramic Curling Iron 1

Conair Mini Ceramic Curling Iron 1"

BY CONAIR

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Conair does more with less! Ceramic technology – barrel glides across hair easily, distributing heat evenly while creating beautiful silky curls. Eliminates damaging hot spots; adds shine while reducing frizz. High temperature setting delivers salon results. Quick heat-up. On/off settings. Power on indicator light. Worldwide dual voltage The Conair Mini 1" Ceramic Curling Iron offers the high heat of irons twice its size, and evenly distributes it to eliminate damaging hot spots.  Quick heat-up and a smooth ceramic-coated b.

Conair Mini Ceramic Curling Iron 1
Conair Mini Ceramic Curling Iron 1"
Ami D.
When I had bangs I would use this for my side swooped bangs. It worked out really well for them. It's good for travel too.
Emily B.
Orem, UT
Love this mini size!! I travel a lot so the smaller size is perfect for me! And it works as well as a big one! Recommend
Alyssa P.
Buffalo, NY
This product does what it's supposed to. I am not in love though, I like my irons to be super hot with an easy handle.
Desiree G.
I have the conair mini ceramic curling iron in my travel overnight bag it is small and compact and works well.
Sarah B.
If you have hair above your shoulders it will work great! but if you have longer hair it wont work very well!
Rachel R.
Rego Park, NY
This is my go to curling iron if I'm on the go... easy to take with you. Does the job as a full size would do
Nilda R.
Boonton, NJ
Bought this while away on vacation as an emergency tool and believe it or not this little iron works wonders!
Star L.
Conair mini cermanic curling iron works good..curling iron gets hot enough to curl my hair
Olivia M.
Pasco, WA
It didn't really work for me since I have long hair but it's a good travel curling iron
Christina O.
Reseda, CA
Super handy product. Its great to take places and it fits in my purse. Especially great for just touching up my hair while I am away from home. I will say it isn't as professional as a regular curling iron but it is great for traveling and keeping with you.
Theresa G.
Very cute. But not sure how this will be useful to people with very long hair. If you have OMG hair and own this please fill me in. I would like to try it out.
Thea L.
South River, NJ
Is this good for short hair