BY CONAIR #34 in Electric Razors

This all-purpose Men s Grooming System gives you the trimming power you need for all types of personal grooming.  It has an angled cutting system for a close cut and is battery operated for free range of motion when in use.  Trim your neckline, sideburns, ears, nose, eyebrows and more with this all-in-one trimmer. Extra-large head for all grooming and trimming needs. All-purpose tool trims: neckline, sideburns, nose-ears, eyebrows and body. Angled cutting system. Fast, easy, and safe. Battery operated requires 1 AA battery. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Melissa W.
Newark, OH
Yes it says "men's" but I am not ashamed to admit that I do use my husband's things from time to time. I have tried many, many, many different types of personal trimmers and I was tired of using razors that I worried I would end up with bumps or an ouch, cut. So I was pretty satisfied with the personal trimmer and I admit I could not have gotten such a close, smooth and easy to use and manuever around my part's with a regular razor.
Aireana S.
Racine , WI
My boyfriend had one like this and for awhile I stopped using razors in the shower and would just use this. It was quicker and more time saving. I don't know how much he got it for but I like it! To bad the battery's ran out
Jenna L.
Pequannock, NJ
I personally always buy men's shaving (or any type of) products because they are cheaper! That is why I bought this over another companies woman's design that was so much more money! It works exactly the same and did everything I needed it to do.
Cynthia A.
Santa Ana, CA
I use this when I am about to start doing my make up and notice a little bush starting to grow on my upper lip. I use it remove all of my mustache hair and I love it. It's not painful and it gets the job done
Krista M.
Sparks, Nevada
I used this on my boyfriend and he loves them this is his favorite and he will always buy it again if he ever lose or misplaced it. When he does it everyday it makes him look really good well groomed.
Edaliz M.
Webster, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
This is an excellent gift for every men in the world. Is very important for them to be very clean. This machines helps to clean the hair inside the ears and nostrils.
Tarrah T.
I actually use this to shave my legs when I'm feeling lazy and it actually does a great job. I use it to shave my bikini area as well. It's a great little electric trimmer!! Highly recommend!!
Lizet M.
My bf usses it and he loves it i love it is amazing i recommend. To everone walmart ulta has these and they are super helpfull ans usefully they are amazing and great
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
I have one i bought for hubby he uses it often no complaints yet and thats saying something for him
Will buy another when it goes out Conair Men's Personal Grooming System
Celeste V.
West Palm Beach
Another gift for my boyfriend that he naively trusted me to try on him ... I'm not a professional at all so I was reluctant to even go near his head with this . Pretty easy to use and simple to understand , but that didn't stop me from messing up the edges good product but needs to be managed by a light hand maybe with more experience than I had
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert
Where can I get this at?
Christina J.