Conair Mega Self Holding Rollers

These lightweight rollers produce effortless curls without the fuss of old-fashioned rollers.

What is the best way to use these? On dry or damp hair? What product would you use with it! Conair Mega Self Holding Rollers
Do these work as well as other hair rollers?
These are so difficult to pull out of my hair. What can I do to make it easier on myself?
Start your review of Conair Mega Self Holding Rollers!
Morgan A.
Bedford, VA
Conair Mega Self Holding Rollers uploaded by Morgan A.
Ok look... I’m giving it 2 stars because I’m feeling generous and they are affordable. But, for me at least, these things don’t work. Straight up. I’ve tried them over and over and watched tutorials, tried different products, I really put more energy into these things than they’re worth. They just don’t work. Maybe it’s because I have naturally curly hair and have to blow it out before putting these in. No clue. But... they don’t work. Sorry Conair... never again.
Addie R.
Portland, OR
I love these! They give my hair so much volume and bounce. I use them while giving myself a blowout to hold the curls and prevent frizz. I only wish there were a few more in the package so I could do my whole head at once.
isis G.
These rollers are great! I have long hair and wanted to give my hair a break from the blower, so I did my hair in rollers old school, and attached a bonnet to the hair blower. My hair came out fantastic, shiny bouncy healthy looking. These rollers stay in place quite well. For the back of my head I helped with a few clips to make sure it would all stay put. Very happy !
crystal J.
2,246 reviews
This is one of my favorite sets to use on my hair it's a great product I'm not sure the price because I received it as a gift but it worked well for me
Carolina G.
These rollers are pretty good. I wouldn't say great, but they do the job and have held up well. As with any velcro roller you need to use reasonable sized pieces instead of pacing half you hair into one roller. Using smaller sections and making sure that the hair is taut and completely goes around the roller will help you from getting hair stuck in them. Take them out gently and roll the curl around your finger. The nice thing about this brand is they do come in various sizes for versatile curls.
Ramsha H.
Karachi
I am roller fan more than a curling wand, they are more effective. I am always satisfied with these. My hairs are not that curly and these are easy to apply
krystal H.
Wellford, SC
2,196 reviews
Purchased at: Amazon
I love the self holding rollers right here, the Velcro style self grips so you don’t have to use any clips. They are so comfortable you don’t even know you have them in your head so they can be slept in. Gives you gorgeous beautiful styles. Loads of volume with these rollers. Perfect for long to medium length hair
Sharlee S.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Purchased at: Walgreens
First time trying Velcro rollers since junior high! I loved the volume it added to my thin hair. I only wish they came in a larger set as I had to purchase two of them and may go back for a third.
Jessica S.
Woburn, MA
Purchased at: Amazon
On clean hair I like to roll hair in these and I secure with some metal clips that I got from Amazon. I spray all over with some dry shampoo to help set. In order to get the volume I want I leave them in for a long time because my hair is thick. Adds some nice volume especially around the hair framing my face.
Laurin M.
Royse City, TX
These really frizz my hair up after pulling them out of my hair! I always have a hard time to get them to stay as well! I would not recommend.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...