Conair Luggage Strap – Raspberry

This fully adjustable luggage strap cinches around your suitcase for extra security. The heavy-duty buckle and sturdy woven strap keep your bags closed while the bright, bold colors make them easily identifiable, even from a distance.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Conair Luggage Strap – Raspberry!
Madison H.
Marietta, GA
Review for: Aqua
Great luggage strap, very sturdy and awesome quality. I love the color as well, very feminine! I would recommend this product if you’re looking for a luggage strap to secure items to bags.
Bob R.
Review for: Raspberry
What I love about the raspberry luggage strap is first of all the lovely color and did I mention it comes in teal. But this great product is also super handy. If you don’t have one yet come on what are you eating for.
Vanessa A.
Avenal
Review for: Teal
This is really practical, Es demasiado practico para cualquier cosa te ayuda en muchas cosas diferentes 🙂
member-e35b12
Review for: Raspberry
Great addition to your travel accessories!! The color is very vibrant, which makes finding your luggage much easier (specially if you have a basic black luggage). The black clip is sturdy and well made. Great way to add a POP of color to your travel gear!!
Diane B.
Bloomington, IL
Review for: Raspberry
I keep this on my luggage to mark mine at the airport. The bright color helps a lot! If you travel a lot I would recommend one
Grace R.
Carrollton, IL
Review for: Raspberry
It worked great and I loved that it was a bright color so I was able to find my suitcase very easily.
Buffy A.
Review for: Teal
I like the luggage wraps to help identify my bag. It also helps keep the luggage comfortable if lifting your luggage, but I usually roll it.
Alexandra N.
Review for: Raspberry
I love this product so much. It's super cute and a statically pleasing with my luggage
Alyssa N.
Dix Hills, NY
Review for: Raspberry
A very important product to ensure that your luggage is identifiable and unique. It is easy to clasp on and off. The bright colors are especially vibrant.
evelise R.
Bridgeport
Review for: Raspberry
great product overall . i was the only one who had it so i was able to tell which was my luggage fairly quick

Looking for your answer?