BY CONAIR #67 in Trimmers & Clippers

The Conair Ladies Lithium Ion Precision Trimmer is an all-in-one system for smooth results all over. This easy-to-use precision trimmer is cordless and works on a lithium ion battery for long lasting power that is easy to maneuver. Easily shape hard-to-reach areas with the wide blade for precise full body trimming. Use the 2 eyebrow shaping combs for precise facial trimming. It also includes a nose and ear attachment. see more...

Michaela S.
Sioux Falls, SD
I've been pretty happy with this product. I got it mainly for the nose trimmer and have been pleased with how it works. A painless way to remove unwanted hair. I have also used the other head for cleaning up around my eyebrows or on my upper lip when I'm in a rush. As other reviewers have stated, hair doesn't stay away as well as with waxing, but it works for a quick fix.
Audrey B.
Mortons Gap
This trimmer is pretty great! I use mine for my eyebrows & sometimes nose when needed. It's quick and easy to use, and can be found for about $8 at Walmart or Target. I use this about every week. They have different colors/designs you can buy, and its small so it's can easily be packed in your purse for hair-mergencies!
Tara M.
I use this to trim my arm hair and it does the job. I find myself having to go over the same spot a few times which is a little annoying, but it works eventually. Not the most powerful of the bunch for the price.
Nichole M.
Carpinteria, CA
THIS IS THE BEST TRIMMER FOR THE UPPER LP AREA! IT IS VERY GENTLE AND DOESN'T PULL ON THE HAIR. I ALSO USE THIS TRIMMER TO CLEAN UP MY EYEBROWS IN BETWEEN WAXING. I USE MY TRIMMER ALMOST EVERYDAY! I CANT LIVE WITHOUT THIS PRODUCT!!! I WILL ALWAYS PURCHASE THIS PRODUCT
Kayla N.
Murfreesboro, TN
These help a lot when you're in a rush and may have missed a stray hair somewhere. They are especially helpful for peach fuz above the lip, keeps you from more painful options like bleaching or waxing.
Cara M.
This little guy comes in very handy when I am not feeling very productive. It is a fast easy way to get rid of unwanted hair. The only draw back is, hair does not stay away for too long compared to tweezing or waxing. The only issue I have had with this brand is every once in a while is has snagged on my skin, which was a little painful.
lavender s.
Springfield, OH
I love this trimmer by conair it is very helpful , the power isn't to much it just right I've bought this twice and both times online its cheaper if you get it online also it is smooth going so you dint get cut in the process of getting your self together .
Tito I.
High Point, NC
I use it and I am a guy. My wife got two. One she bought, one was a gift. Itss alright the battery needs a better charge. When it runs low it cuts me sometimes. Otherwise its a good product then the more expensive ones for guys from expensive brand names are poor and cut the mess out of you.
Clara W.
Louisville, KY
I used this trimmer on my nose and upper lip and it proved to be a great item. Well worth the money and it is much better quality than its cheaper relatives. I have had it for about a year now and have had to change the batteries twice. Recommend for anyone! Easy to use.
Morgan H.
W Alexandria, OH
I used to have this, and I really liked how precise the blade was! It was pretty affordable, and I had it for quite a long time. (I accidentally dropped it, and broke it) or I'm sure it would've lasted even longer! I miss it!
Kendra J.