Conair LED Double Sided Plastic Mirror, 3x/1x Magnification, Round, 1 ea uploaded by Cristina G.Conair LED Double Sided Plastic Mirror, 3x/1x Magnification, Round, 1 ea uploaded by Vannesa C.

BY CONAIR

See yourself in a new light with the You by Conair Round Shaped ~ LED Double Sided Mirror. This 3x 1x double-sided magnification mirror allows you to see up close and personal or see your overall look. It is 70 percent more energy efficient with a lifelong LED light that beautifully illuminates your face. Also, you can store it anywhere with the convenient fold-and-hang feature. see more...

Cristina G.
Let me just tell you, finding this mirror was an Internet and 2 store search. Geez... just because my old pocket mirror broke, I was starting to ALMOST believe in 7 yrs of bad luck bc I thought I would never find this.

Ok, thanks Target for hiding this on the bottom shelf. I’m not in love with the LED lights just bc I don’t think they are strong enough or really needed. The magnification mirror makes me a little nauseous...something is not right with it. Maybe it just me, I don’t like them and will never use that side.

All I wanted was a mirror that could stand alone or that I could hold that is NOT a vanity mirror. It’s really impossible to find these days as silly as it sounds. This one is good. I wish the mirror size was 6” rd or larger but it’s ok. I also wish the color was black and not white to hide dirt.

Overall, happy with it.
Vannesa C.
Love it one side helps me see my makeup up close and the other sides normal it's battery operated and really bright led lights I paid 20$ and I thought it wouldn't be as good as the plug in one's ! but this is better it's light and folds to store away I carry it to travel and gives me light to do my makeup in the car at night
Idalia S.
Philadelphia, PA
Great to use helps you get a glimpse of the details. Conair is affordable and delivers what it advertises