BY CONAIR

John frieda's blow out kit is just what you need to bring volume and body to your hair. the tourmaline ceramic-coated grille, complete with the advanced ionic conditioning leaves your hair looking and feeling smooth and shiny. the fast-drying high-torque dc motor saves you time and energy of drying your hair. the set comes complete with a concentrator, diffuser, clips, velcro rollers, round brush, frizz ease serum and a "how-to" on achieving a quality blow out. see more...

emma b.
Fort Washington
I have no issue with the effectiveness of this product, but I'm not in love with the design. The cord is thick and heavy, and the dryer itself is big and clunky, making it difficult to store in between uses. It otherwise does its job though, so I can't complain too much
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
This is my favorite hair dryer! I would recommend it to anyone. I use it a couple times a week after washing my hair. I am a long time user of this product. It is a little pricey but so worth purchasing. I don't think there is much i would change about this Product!
Anais H.
Muncie , IN
I like this kit because it comes with multiple attachments. I initially purchased this kit because I wanted to try diffusing. This dryer has lasted me a while with out any problems. The only negative thing I would say is that it is easy for the attachments to pop off while using the blow dryer.
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
For the price, this is a decent blow dryer. However I did not feel it worked all that well with diffusing my curl hair. One major downside of this dryer is that the barrel is short and oddly shaped, therefore other hair drying accessories, such as different diffusers or concentrators, do not fit and you are stuck with the ones that come with the blow dryer itself.
Jessica J.
Merritt Is, FL
I got this blow dryer during my obsession with purple phase, and it turned out to be a really good blow dryer that has lasted me a few years now. It's the blow dryer I take around with me, because it's simple and easy to pack up. It's also very affordable, which is always a plus!
Diana M.
Conair's blow dryers work so well and so fast! My hair is really thick so it usually takes a really long time to blow dry it, but with this product, it is done so quick. I would really recommend this to anyone who needs a quick blow dry in the morning to perfect their hair!
Sam O.
I always go for Conair blow dryers because the price is right, they dry fast, and they last forever. I use it a few times a week, and it helps me blow out curly hair really fast. I do wish it was easier to find attachments for it, but it work great without them!
Malissa H.
Kansas City, MO
I have thick long hair so it's hard to find a blow dryer that'll dry my hair in a descent amount of time without damaging my hair but with this Conair blow out dryer kit I have finally found the blow drier that works
Devinee G.
Dayton , OH
This blow dryer dries my hair so fast! Whenever I use this my hair is so smooth and sleek. This blow dryer also lasts a super long time. I never have to replace them and even if I needed to, they are so inexpensive.
Liana M.
I chose this because it is perfect for my frequency of use. I blow dry my hair once in a while (maybe once a month) it works great and I love the warm, cool and hot settings. Perfect for setting your hairstyle. I wish there was a diffuser attachment.