BY CONAIR

John frieda's blow out kit is just what you need to bring volume and body to your hair. the tourmaline ceramic-coated grille, complete with the advanced ionic conditioning leaves your hair looking and feeling smooth and shiny. the fast-drying high-torque dc motor saves you time and energy of drying your hair. the set comes complete with a concentrator, diffuser, clips, velcro rollers, round brush, frizz ease serum and a "how-to" on achieving a quality blow out. see more...

Cat N.
Love this blow dryer. I originally bought it for my college dorm and I’ve used it a few times now. It’s lightweight and has multiple power and temperature settings to customize for your needs. I’d highly recommend!
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
This is my favorite hair dryer! I would recommend it to anyone. I use it a couple times a week after washing my hair. I am a long time user of this product. It is a little pricey but so worth purchasing. I don't think there is much i would change about this Product!
Jessica J.
Merritt Is, FL
I got this blow dryer during my obsession with purple phase, and it turned out to be a really good blow dryer that has lasted me a few years now. It's the blow dryer I take around with me, because it's simple and easy to pack up. It's also very affordable, which is always a plus!
emma b.
Fort Washington
I have no issue with the effectiveness of this product, but I'm not in love with the design. The cord is thick and heavy, and the dryer itself is big and clunky, making it difficult to store in between uses. It otherwise does its job though, so I can't complain too much
Sam O.
I always go for Conair blow dryers because the price is right, they dry fast, and they last forever. I use it a few times a week, and it helps me blow out curly hair really fast. I do wish it was easier to find attachments for it, but it work great without them!
Liana M.
I chose this because it is perfect for my frequency of use. I blow dry my hair once in a while (maybe once a month) it works great and I love the warm, cool and hot settings. Perfect for setting your hairstyle. I wish there was a diffuser attachment.
Josie B.
Port Washington,WI
It works but I don't like how long it takes for me to dry my hair. I do have thick hair but it takes longer than my newer dryer. If you have thinner hair it may work better for you but for me it wasn't worth the money.
Jenna H.
I like this blow dryer a lot! It's really comparable to my old Conair one. It could be better, the air that is coming out can get really warm and burn my hair sometimes, even if it's on the medium setting. Bought this on Amazon.
Kayla B.
Clinton Township, MI
Conair is one of the brands I really trust! They make great products that are affordable and last a long time. All of their hair dryers have lasted me a few years! I would recommend conair blow dryers to everyone!
Anna L.
Rapid City, SD
This dryer is amazing I have long thick hair and it dries beautifully I am very satisfied with this product! My hair is long and needs lots of volume and with this hair dryer you definitely get it ❤