Conair John Frieda JF1 Full Volume Hair Dryer uploaded by Sarah H.

BY GENERIC

Add volume and body to your hair with this full-volume hair dryer from john frieda. 3 heat settings and a cold-shot option give you the right temperature for any type of hair. see more...

Buy on ULTA
Heather P.
Tampa, FL
Overall this blowdryer works well. It dries my hair quickly, but I have thin hair so I expect it to do that. The quality of the blow dryer seems to be good. I have had it for years with no problems . Mine came with several attachments. I need to invest in a product to use as a heat protectant though.
Nikki I.
I didn't realise how weak my hair dryer was until I purchased this one. It dries my hair so fast. (My hair has been bleached multiple times making it hold water) I love the volume this hair dryer gives me also! It's the best one I've had! The settings are hard to get used to because their on the side, but other than that, wonderful!
Megan M.
Novi, MI
I didn't realize how weak my previous dryer was until I got this one. Wow! It is so powerful if you put it on the counter while still on to grab another section of hair, it will blow itself onto the floor.
The buttons are in weird place, but that really only bothers me when I'm straightening my hair (which happens once in a blue moon). Using with the diffuser the placement is fine.
Whitney M.
Lewisville, TX
I am obsessed with this blow dryer. My hair holds a ton of water and takes forever to dry. It takes me less than 10 minutes with this. It has a ton of settings so I can control heat which helps with frizz and makes my hair really shiny! I love that the back pops off so you can clean it and that the cord is super long. I have never loved a blow dryer this much!
Destiny R.
I absolutely love this hair dryer. I purchased it after a friend told me how good it was, and it did not disappoint! My hair is fine and has some natural curl so it frizzes easy. This hairdryer drys my hair so quickly so there is less frizz. The only thing that could be better is where the settings are, it is easy to accidentally turn off.
Angela M.
I don't own this dryer but my friend does, I used it the other day and it seems to work better than the one that I have. It dried my hair quickly but I didn't feel like it was frying my hair.
Brittany S.
Newark, OH
The best hair dryer! I have extremely thick hair and sometimes a little frizzy, and this dryer dries my hair so fast! I would highly recommend.
Sarah B.
Pasco , WA
Love this blow dryer. It works great. Not too loud and drys pretty fast. Would recommend.
Kristy L.
5219 Roosevelt ave 52st Woodside , NY 3fl
Love this blower, I dry my hair when I'm going to sleep and I really like it
Sabrina S.
I was so happy I stumbled upon this hair dryer and decided to purchase it. It is so powerful with the right temperatures to get the job done in less time. I've owned mine for 3 years and it's still functions like brand new.