BY CONAIR

The Jilbere Professional Nano Silver Ceramic Flat Iron with an ionic generator and LED temperature display. One iron for all hair types. see more...

Christina W.
Champaign, IL
I love this straightener. I've used mine for the past 5 years after always stealing my sister's. The tool's temperature goes very high for hard to straighten, thick hair.

The only con I have is that there is no auto shut off.
Raynie H.
Winnsboro
It’s hot in ten seconds and straightens even the thickest Of hair without having to part it. I absolutely love mine. I don’t know what i would do without it. Yes it’s a hundred dollars or more but it’s definitely worth it.
Nicole R.
Philadelphia
I LOVE THIS STRAIGHTENER. I have been using the 1 3/4 inch for my thick hair for over 6 years now. After my first one broke, I was distraught and bought another one right away. I’ve never experienced a straightener quite like this one. I definitely recommend the 1 3/4 inch for thicker hair!
Evan W.
Houston
Personally this is the best flat iron I’ve ever used. You can adjust the heat setting to whatever works for you. I purchased from Sally’s and I’ve owned mine for almost 5 years without any issue whatsoever.
Jennifer R.
Perfect for my hair! I have long thick hair and this straightener does it’s job! I have had this one forever and I hope it never dies.
Rebecca R.
Angus, ON
I wish I could give this 100 stars because it deserves it! I've had this for about 6 years now & it still works perfectly. Its around 80$ & I've not once had a problem with it! Its lightweight, durable, hearts up so fast, and just does an amazing job! I will forever buy & recommend this straightener.