BY CONAIR

This hair dryer with the power of ionic energy reduces frizz, dulling and static, and promotes shiny, conditioned, healthy hair. Dryer has 1875 watts of power, but thanks to quiet fan engineering has 75% less noise than the average hair dryer. see more...

Caressa H.
Johnston, IA
My husband bought me this hair dryer as a birthday present. I thought it was really sweet so I still use it, but man... it is not great! The cord is super short so it keeps unplugging, it doesn't get very hot and the cool setting doesn't get very cool.
Monique W.
Covington, LA
This dryer does the job. I've been trying to avoid too much direct heat on my hair so it doesn't get used often, but when I do it doesn't take long to get my hair dry and that's really saying a lot considering how much hair I have. It's pretty loud, though, and it scares my babies (both under two) so there's the downside if you're looking for one.
Catherine R.
This is a good hairdryer. It's good but not great. I would call it average. It did make my hair look shiny and did a good job of drying my fine but thick hair pretty quickly. I did have fly aways and some frizz when I used this dryer. If you can't spend a lot on a hairdryer but want pretty good one give this one a try.
Tiffany C.
Roanoke, VA
I love that you can switch between hot air and cold air. The only thing I hate is that with mine, you have to hold in a button to get the cold air. I wish there was a switch to change it so I don't have to hold in the button the whole time.
Erika B.
DuPont, WA
At first, I really liked my Conair, it worked great, but after about 2 months of using it merely 3 times a week it started to not being consistent with its heat, sometimes, it would be too hot and sometimes it would be too cool!

Ally J.
Smithville, TN
This blow dryer is one of my favorites. I have oily and not a lot of volume in my hair. Since I have to wash my hair almost every day this is my go to blow dryer. I highly recommended this blow dryer!
Tara B.
Bothell, WA
Hairdryer does the job for me. It has both ceramic and ion options for personal preference. I've never had any issues using this hairdryer. It dries fast with not to much frizz left behind.
Jessica H.
Ontario , CA
My gosh my friend has this dryer I used because I forgot mine. And no it took me like an hour to finish left frizz and it was just bad. I like the dry bar brand way better I'm done in 15 min and it's. o heavy on the wrist.
Melissa S.
Alexandria, VA
I love this hair dryer. It cuts down frizz and gets nice and hot. It doesn't have a lot of kick behind it but it definitely gets the job done and for a drugstore dryer it is pretty great. I use this every time I dry my hair.
Jennifer J.
Southold, NY
I use this hair dryer at college in my dorm room and it's great. It's got great heat settings and drying capabilities. It's not too loud, and it dries my hair in a seemingly short amount of time, without burning it. I would definitely recommend this!