Conair Ionic Turbo Styler uploaded by Diane L.

BY CONAIR

The Conair Ionic Turbo Styler features Conair s renowned ionic technology which reduces frizz while keeping your hair damage free and silky smooth. It has 3 heat and 2 speed settings for various styling needs and 1875 watts of drying power for quick and convenient use. With the included concentrator attachment and removable filter you can create truly unique styles with ease. Please Note: This item has been built to U.S. electronics specifications and may need additional modifications or converters to be used in countries other than the U.S. and Canada. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
tierra m.
tierra m.
This dryer I purchased from target and it comes with a diffuser which is great especially for my natural hair when I want to leave it in curls after a wash. The power from warm cool and hot all work nicely and the even have an instant cool button. The only con I have is that there's not attachable dryer comb and for my hair I prefer to have one come with the dryer. Other than that this does the trick!
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Arlington, VA
Nice powerful hair dryer, not toooo loud. The multiple speed/heat settings are helpful.
Gabrielle C.
Gabrielle C.
Wytheville, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of the best hair dryers on the market in my opinion. I used one of these for years and was always happy with my results
Sierra S.
Sierra S.
I am extremely happy with this purchase! It dries my hair quickly and does not get too hot. I highly recommend this!
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Boise, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
I only use this brand blow dryer on my hair. It has always been great. This dryer does not get too hot and burn my hair. The cool blast button is an added bonus.
Tina P.
Tina P.
Federal Way, WA
I needed a new blow dryer - this one came with great reviews. It works great. Easy balance - makes for a quick job to dry my hair.
Diane L.
Diane L.
Milton, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have purchased two of these blow dryer. One for me and one for my mom. It doesn't go extremely hot that would burn your hair. It also has a cool blast on the dryer too which is really really cool! A big plus and i would recommend this product!!