BY CONAIR

Lock in your favorite hair styles with this Conair 1875 watt hair dryer. 1875 watts with ionic conditioning. 3 heat and 2 speed settings. Cool shot button locks in styles. 4 unique styling attachments: concentrator, diffusor, brush attachment and straightening comb It has ionic conditioning and 1875 watts of drying power.  With 3 heat and 2 speed settings and a cool shot button, you can create all the styles you want.  It includes 4 unique styling attachments: concentrator, diffusor, brush attachment and straightening comb. see more...

Buy on Macy's
Taylor T.
I have had this hairdryer for years and it still runs like the first day I got it. The cord is not frayed and it still heats and blows like it should. The only problem I have with it is my hair sometimes gets sucked in the back of it even though it's supposed to have a guard.
Georgia W.
Taylors, Sc
It's your basic hairdryer. I use the attachment to help with frizz. I use it once a week and have had it for several years. It's durable and it gets the job done.
adriana f.
Waxahachie, TX
I love this tipe of drier because it works reaaallllllllyyyyyyy goooooooooooddddddd and this is my favorite ive ever tried
Donisha O.
Denton, TX
It works pretty well, it's just a regular old blow dryer that gets the job done
Christine M.
Elmira, ON
Very reliable hair dryer! I've had it for years and it works perfectly.
It does get a little heavy after a while. I have long hair and I have to take breaks when drying my hair.
Super happy with the cool, warm and hot settings. The price is affordable and can you can pick one up at Walmart. Highly recommended.