Conair Ionic Conditioning Cord-Keeper 1875 Watt Hair Dryer Model 169XR

Less Frizz & More Manageability with Retractable Cord & Folding Handle. Now with Ionic Technology. Cord retracts at the press of a button! Soft grip handle even folds for added convenience! Folding handle. Cool shot. Dual voltage. Great for travel. How ions work to keep hair shiny and healthy: Clouds of negatively charged ions neutralize positive charges that are in the air, reducing the static electricity that.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Conair Ionic Conditioning Cord-Keeper 1875 Watt Hair Dryer Model 169XR!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I have this blow dryer and it has lasted me forever! It is easy to travel with as it folds and the cord retracts. It definitely gets the job done. I would purchase this product again. ” in reviews
N Chesterfld, VA
Love this hair dryer mainly because it makes storage so much easier. No need to worry about the cord getting all tangled or having to wrap it back up when your done. Plus it folds so it actually can fit in a drawer! Can leave my hair a little dry but gives lots of volume!
Colorado Spgs, CO
This hair dryer is powerful and dries quickly. It doesn't fold up nicely, but I didn't but this for a travel dryer. My biggest concern is the cord retraction button stopped working.
Auburn Hills, MI
I have it and for the price it's fine. It doesn't do anything fancy and I would recommend it to someone who needed an affordable hair dryer. I bought mine at Target. I don't think there is room for improvement it's just your average hair dryer
This product is well worth every penny! I found that it is consistent in how well it works. I also have found that it is very well priced and fits my budget. I have thick hair and I am able to dry my hair quickly!! I would highly recommend it.
Follansbee
I use this blow dryer and love it. It has a high and low speed. It also has a power saver cord. I have thick hair and both dryer settings work great for my hair. I even use the low setting on my dog after her bath and she loves it.
I love this hairdryer it folds up so nice and fits nicely in my drawer in my bathroom. It drys my hair very fast and I use this hair drier every other day. I highly recommend this hair drier for home use and for travel!
I love the ionic blow dryer and feel like it really makes a difference with my hair. My hair feels smooth and manageable after drying it with this blow dryer! I recommend it for everyone and even bought one for my mom.
Fort Mitchell, AL
I have the pink one and its lashes FOREVER ! My cord button did break but it still works fine , I use my hair drier a few times a week helps my hair stay damage free when I let it air dry . I would buy this again !
Eagle, WI
Gets your hair dry and last quite awhile. Don't really have anything bad to say. I would say that it's definitely worth it. Can be found wherever you buy hair accessories for a reasonable price.

Looking for your answer?