Conair Ionic Conditioning Cord-Keeper 1875 Watt Hair Dryer Model 169XR uploaded by Kim v.

BY CONAIR

Less Frizz & More Manageability with Retractable Cord & Folding Handle. Now with Ionic Technology. Cord retracts at the press of a button! Soft grip handle even folds for added convenience! Folding handle. Cool shot. Dual voltage. Great for travel. How ions work to keep hair shiny and healthy: Clouds of negatively charged ions neutralize positive charges that are in the air, reducing the static electricity that. see more...

Laurel A.
I have had this blow dryer for years and it is still going strong! I have very curly hair and it does a great job of blowing it out. I use it almost every day and I love it. It is easy to store, and works like a charm!
Megan S.
Munster
I love this hair dryer. The first one I had lasted me 11 years! I was so sad when it finally died, but was happy to see that I was able to get another! This is the only hair dryer I use and take it with me everywhere.
Angelina B.
The retractable cord feature is perfect. I don't have to waste time wrapping it up and failing anymore since i can just press a button and it does it for me. The hair dryer itself is also very nice, and is ionized so it doesn't dry out hair. It has a very simple design with only a few buttons, which is all you really need. For the price, it's great.
Brandi S.
This works well for an inexpensive dryer. It's lightweight. I love that the cord can be put away after each use. It saves on space at home and for travel. The only issue is the cord doesn't want to retract all the way in.
Serena Z.
This hair dryer is perfect. I have used a different Conair dryer and it wasn't as good as this one. One time I was drying my hair in the summer and the tool got too hot and turned off. I love that it did that. The cord keeper takes a few tries to retract but over all it's very compact and pretty durable.
Jacy M.
This blow dryer is very effective but I do you have to keep it on the low setting all the time. The high setting is just too high and it makes my hair very very very frizzy. It does get hot which I really do like and it also has a cool setting.
Jess U.
Springfield, MO
I’ve had this hair dryer for years and it’s still the best. I love that the cord retracts into the handle so it’s easy to store. It also dries my incredibly thick hair fairly quickly even when it’s long.
Tina D.
I have owned the same Conair hair dryer for years, and just recently bought this one for my daughter. I have always trusted the Conair brand to deliver and they have never failed me.

This hair dryer was bought at my local drug store as a Christmas gift, and my daughter loves it. It provides the right amount of heat, which doesn't fry her hair yet still dries it completely.
Kim v.
New Bedford, MA
I really enjoyed it is very lightweight and if you make sure to always use it gives you a great every time I have another one that is more info but I always have to reach for this one first
I just blower out my hair today with it. Sorry for the funny face
Ashley A.
Wellington, AL
This hairdryer is okay. It does it's job. It doesn't fit on many of my styling tools (such as a diffuser). That's a little irritating. I will invest in a better quality hairdryer next time around. You get what you pay for.