BY CONAIR

Less Frizz & More Manageability Dries Fast and Promotes Shiny, Healthy Hair. Cord retracts at the press of a button! Ceramic technology prevents heat damage. Ionic. 3 Heat / 2 Speed Settings. Cordreel. Cool Shot Button. Diffuser. 1875 Watts. Concentrator. Ceramic Disk Technology for even heat distribution. Removable Filter. How ions work to ke. see more...

• Does this hair dryer help with frizzy hair?2 Answers
Conair Ionic Ceramic Cord-Keeper
  • "Love this hair dryer and how it keeps the cord in it so you dont have to wrap it up and also how it has a cool warm and hot sitting!" in 4 reviews
  • "My mom has this blow dryer and I really like the fact that with a touch of a button the cord extracts into the handle of the blow dryer making the blow dryer very compact and without the mess of a cord." in 1 review
  • "The different heat settings are always nice." in 1 review
  • "There are 3 different heat settings - cool, warm, hot, and 2 different speeds." in 1 review
  • "I have super thick hair that normally takes forever to dry, but this dryer does the job quickly." in 1 review
Riah W.
We had one of these under our sink for forever. I've only used it once or twice because I don't blow dry my hair because it's curly and it'll frizz. I only used it when I wanted to straighten my hair after a shower. It dried my hair fairly quickly and actually didn't cause my hair to frizz very much.
Jessica P.
Saco
For me, a blowdryer is a blowdryer. As long as you're not using too much heat, and the proper products to keep your hair healthy, there's no use in my opinion to pay upwards of $100 on a blowdryer, all it does is blow air. I recommend this product, as well as other Conair blowdryers, they are affordable and they work well!
Kohley O.
This is a good dryer for the price. It's nothing special but gets the job done. Mine has a retractable cord and that is my favorite feature ever!! All appliances should have this feature, it keeps the clutter away! I recommend this product but I wouldn't have a problem trying other dryers to find something better
Emilee W.
Whiteville, NC
I bought this because it claimed to prevent heat damage and I quickly found it to be true. This is the first hair dryer that I've ever used that didn't leave my hair smelling burnt. Not only that, but the finish is always smooth and shiny instead of frizzy and wild looking. I've had it for about a year now and can't imagine using another dryer.
Chelsea W.
Knoxville
I love this hair dryer. These dryers are built to last. I have had mine for years and it has given me 0 problems. I have always used this brand of hair dryer and I am never disappointed. If you dont want to spend a lot of money but want good results, this is the dryer for yo.
Nicole S.
New britain
I use this hair dryer to diffuse my hair and I love it. I ordered it online on their website and got it within a week. It was a little expensive to what im used fo but im very satisfied with this hair dryer. I would recommend it to others.
Sydney B.
Aldan, PA
I have had this blow dryer for almost 4 years now. Everyone in my family of four uses it every day. We have never had any problems with it. The retractable cord is amazing and definitely helps with the bathroom clutter. Definitely buy this tool.
Nannette R.
Fort Hood, TX
A definite staple in my hair routine. I have many twists and turns in my hair growth pattern, so taming it with heat is necessary. This hair dryer has always been reliable and never leaves me feeling too blown out.
Hannah M.
Belleville, WI
I don't blow dry my hair often but when I do this hair dyer does wonderful things. I use this hairdryer whenever I dry my hair and it is affordable for me. I would recommend this to others and buy it again.
Jessica B.
Casselberry, FL
I love this hair dryer. The cord keeper (retractable cord at the push of a button) works perfectly and keeps the tangled mess out of the way. The attachments are easy to put onto the hair dryer and the size of the diffuser is perfect for maintaining curls or making waves. There are 3 different heat settings - cool, warm, hot, and 2 different speeds. There is also a cool blast button, but I absolutely love that there is a cool heat setting as well. I used the cool blast button on my previous hair dryer all the time, and it hurt my hand to keep holding it down, because there was no cool heat setting. Problem solved with this Conair model! Now when I'm trying to set my curls with cool air, it's so much easier!
Ashlee H.
Elk Grove, CA
Does this hair dryer help with frizzy hair?