BY CONAIR

2 Heat/Speed Settings. 1875 Watts. Removable Filter. Cool Shot Button. Hang Ring. Concentrator Attachment. Unit Weight: 1.9 lbs. Please Note: This item has been built to U.S. electronics specifications and may need additional modifications or converters to be used in countries other than the U.S. and Canada. see more...

Daeny T.
Madison, AL
Don't be fooled by the size of this baby it dries like a full size hair dryer. I have had it for over 7years and it's still going strong. I bought this when I lived in Europe but just keep using it as my only hair dryer and it works great on my straight hair.
Carrie S.
Rogers, AR
This is my go to blowdryer when traveling anywhere overnight. It's compact, so it won't take up much room. It has all the necessary options like: Enough power to get the job done on thick, wet hair and a cool shot button, to eliminate any frizz and give a boost of shine. Also, a long enough cord, that does not get tangled and it's really quiet, which I love!
All in all, this is a really good little dryer that can do everything the higher end dryers can do, but much smaller and definitely easier on the pocketbook.
Bethany W.
Bowling Green, KY
I love this hair dryer. It has a lot of power and dries my hair really fast compared to other hair dryers. I have really thick hair and this works great for me. I would highly recommend this hair dryer to anyone!
Shafia Q.
Hamilton, NJ
Amazing hair dyer, you can purchase it at a very good price as well. My hair is a little wavy and it gets the job done for me. Pretty satisfied with this Conair product and I would repurchase it again if I have too.
Alyssa S.
I have used many of this brands products. I have this hair dryer and also the matching straightener. I use it everyday. Satisfied, but disappointed that it gets hot very fast. I would recommend it to people
Ashley D.
Romulus, MI
I love this dryer. Very compact, lightweight, and awesome color. It only takes a few brief minutes to dry my thick wavy hair, which makes me happy. who enjoys spending 20 minutes drying their hair? not me!
Allie G.
Jonesboro, IN
I love this hair dryer it works really fast my hair feels nice and soft when I'm done using it. It has many settings to choose from
Cynthia M.
Los Angeles, CA
I've had mine for a couple of years now and still looks and works like a brand new dryer. I see take this with me when I travel.
Andrea T.
Palmetto Bay, FL
This is a very good blow dryer. I love it because you can take it anywhere so that is a plus. Recommended to everyone!
Lysette M.
Orange Cove, CA
Great blowdryer. Was in need for something light weight and easy to use. Love how my hair feels.
Anna P.
Chico, CA
Price? And is it powerful or weak?

back