BY CONAIR

Dry and Style Her Hair with the Conair 1875-Watt Ionic Styler 3-in-1The Conair Ion Shine Ionic Styler 1875-Watt hair dryer is also a great styling tool. Enjoy the convenience of using only one item to dry and style your hair. The Conair tool uses ion technology to promote the health of your hair and intensify the shine of your locks. The negatively-charged ions neutralize positive charges that are in the air and reduce static electricity that causes pesky flyaways. The technology reduces frizz, too. While drying your hair with the Conair 1875-Watt Ionic Styler 3-in-1, enjoy the choice of two heat and speed settings. You choose between high and low settings and can use the Cool Shot button to lock in moisture and hold your style in place. Comb your hair with the attached brush as you dry the hair and once hair is dry. Going out of town? The Conair tool is ideal for travel, with its dual-voltage system. see more...

Kaylen K.
Kaylen K.
Aiea, HI
This is a good hairdryer for beginners because it has an attachable brush that you can use to brush while drying. I used to use this as a kid when I showered at night and didn't want to sleep with my hair wet. However, this product will not give you the same effect that you would get from a regular blowdryer because there is no concentrated attachment that you can use to get a blowout hairstyle.
Heanderlynn H.
Heanderlynn H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was in love with this dryer. I have been using it nearly 3 years. MY combs broke, and I wish they sold replacement combs separately. Also, I don't know what happened but my dryer was having a hard time functioning to its fullest potential over the last couple of months. It would be on, but it would not blow out air. Sometimes it would work only if I moved it a certain way. I recently brought a new blow dryer but I dislike it, and I'm going to buy this again because I loved it.
Katie G.
Katie G.
Bend, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This changed my life! I'm not good at doing blowouts on myself. My method of drying my hair was just to flip it upside down and fry the bejeezus out of it. I wanted it done quick!
Then I found this. It makes a salon quality blow out possible even in the most unskilled and impatient hands. My hair is always so smooth afterwards. You basically just brush your hair with the comb attachment while it dries. Voila. And it's quick!!
Kat M.
Kat M.
Los Angeles , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Been using this hair dryer since college and I can't imagine ever switching! The brush attachment is strong enough to straighten my wavy hair. Not having to have a separate round brush & blow dryer makes doing my hair so so so much easier!!
Yolanda Y.
Yolanda Y.
Nice hand held dryer. It heats up very well and is very affordable. I really appreciate that it comes with the 3 different type of comb/ brush attachments. I was able to purchase the product at my local Walgreens.
Ryon W.
Ryon W.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This dryer is so easy to use and gets the job done, however the bristles on the comb thingy that comes in the box is so delicate, I don't recommend using if you have course thick hair. With that said the product is good.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Orlando, Fl
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dries my hair very fast! I love the comb because it makes it so much easier to blow dry and it helps to straighten at the same time.
Stefani A.
Stefani A.
Well it not a great thing. For me it did not work but a guess is because a have long and a lot of hair.. I have that problem with most product... Oh well