Conair Ion Shine Ceramic Cord-Keeper Hair Dryer uploaded by Anastassia G.

BY CONAIR

Conair Ion Shine Ceramic Cord-Keeper Hair Dryer: Ceramic technology to help prevent heat damage 3 heat and 2 speed settings Cord reel Cool shot button Finger diffuser Concentrator Model # 209 see more...

Katie P.
Katie P.
Brooklyn, NY
I like this hairdryer. I've used some that take a really long time to dry your hair. The Conair dries at a good rate. The high setting is really loud so I use it on medium. If you're looking for a dryer that's top of the line and outstandingly fast, this isn't it. But this is a good midrange dryer that easily travels. The cord roll up function is very helpful.
Kimberly H.
Kimberly H.
Deepwater, MO
The first couple of months I had this dryer it was great, then one day the retractable cord stopped working. Now half the time you have to hold onto the cord to keep it extended, the rest of the time you are messing with it trying to get the cord to store. Anyway it is Really annoying and I cannot in good faith recommend this product.
Kyndra B.
Kyndra B.
Copperhill, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am in love with this hair dryer. It's easy to use and the price is amazing. It only takes me 15 to 20 minutes to dry my hair with this. It was definitely worth every penny. I will purchase again and give them out as gifts. I will most certainly recommend to friends and family.
Camerin F.
Camerin F.
Rolla, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've had this blow dryer for 5+ years. It still works just as good as it did when I bought it. I love that it has a retractable cord, and how quickly it drys my hair. I will be buying another after this one bite the dust.
Rasmeen A.
Rasmeen A.
Richmond, TX
This dryer will do the job for the people who love big hair and likes to have lots of volume and friction and who don't like flat kind of hair
Anastassia G.
Anastassia G.
Stanwood, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the dryer that I use everyday and I have for the last five years I've had it a long time. It's still works pretty good I'd like it better if I knew it wasn't damaging my hair but I know that this blow dryers drying the heck out of my hair. Theres not a great control over heat and strength setting, but the best part of this blow dryer is the retractable cord, I really like that keeps things tidy.
Lacy U.
Lacy U.
This has been my staple hair dryer because it came with a diffuser and it had multiple settings. I have coily, kinky hair so it's great for occasionally stretching my hair or drying a wet twist our. Sadly the diffuser attachment broke but I'd still recommend it.
Holly D.
Holly D.
Martinsville, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
The diffuser on this is amazing for my naturally curly hair. But when I want a street style the targeted attachment is amazing with my huge barrel brushes. It's even my favorite color purple. So I can honestly say this was worth every penny of the $18 I spent on it.
Emily S.
Emily S.
This is my favorite hair dryer! It can get nice and hot but you can also control the temp and keep it low. I have thick, long hair and this can get the job done, which is pretty hard to do. The airflow is really strong on high and that's just what I need.
Madyson M.
Madyson M.
Springfield, MO
I really like this hair dryer because it dries quick. I originally got it for my mom because of her thick hair, but I tend to use it more times than not. It's also affordable and you can get it at drugstores, which is convenient.