Conair Ion Shine Ceramic Cord-Keeper Hair Dryer uploaded by Anastassia G.

BY CONAIR

Conair Ion Shine Ceramic Cord-Keeper Hair Dryer: Ceramic technology to help prevent heat damage 3 heat and 2 speed settings Cord reel Cool shot button Finger diffuser Concentrator Model # 209 see more...

ıṡѧɞєʟʟѧ 🌻.
Elizabeth Cty, NC
I don't usually blow-dry my hair, but when I do I definitely use this one! My hair type is pretty simple. It's got a few little natural waves, silky, and my scalp unfortunately gets dry easily. But this doesn't increase the dryness of my scalp, deplete my waves unless I want it to, so dry and frizz my hair! It works like a charm.
Jana W.
Des Arc, AR
Has to be the best hair dryer I've owned. I have had this thing for like 7 years and it still works. My favorite part it the diffuser attachment that I use when I put mousse in my hair. I also love that you have more heating, air speed, and cooling options. The fact that the dryer stores the cord inside is also a space saver!
Krista M.
Pembroke, GA
Good hair dryer for the price. The fact that the cord is retractable into the handle is wonderful! Multiple settings for precise control, cool blast function, and 2 accessories.
Anastassia G.
Stanwood, WA
This is the dryer that I use everyday and I have for the last five years I've had it a long time. It's still works pretty good I'd like it better if I knew it wasn't damaging my hair but I know that this blow dryers drying the heck out of my hair. Theres not a great control over heat and strength setting, but the best part of this blow dryer is the retractable cord, I really like that keeps things tidy.
Lacy U.
Antioch, TN
This has been my staple hair dryer because it came with a diffuser and it had multiple settings. I have coily, kinky hair so it's great for occasionally stretching my hair or drying a wet twist our. Sadly the diffuser attachment broke but I'd still recommend it.
Holly D.
Martinsville, IN
The diffuser on this is amazing for my naturally curly hair. But when I want a street style the targeted attachment is amazing with my huge barrel brushes. It's even my favorite color purple. So I can honestly say this was worth every penny of the $18 I spent on it.
Emily S.
This is my favorite hair dryer! It can get nice and hot but you can also control the temp and keep it low. I have thick, long hair and this can get the job done, which is pretty hard to do. The airflow is really strong on high and that's just what I need.
Jordyn V.
Mt Prospect, IL
This hair dryer works great for thick hair. The ionizing power helps with frizz, and doesn't allow the hair dryer to "poof" your hair up! Section out your hair and put it up in clips. Consistently brush out your hair, while simultaneously blow drying each section of hair. And BAM...salon perfection!
Saf H.
Atlanta, GA
I like this hair dryer a lot, especially because it comes with a comb thing and a diffuser as well as a focuser. Good hair dryer but does not make my hair nearly as straight as my last one. I love the cool setting and turbo setting, too!
Erika E.
Bought this hairdryer because to me the selling point was the retractable cord.
As all things with retractable cords it stopped working.
So now I have to wrap the cord around the nck of the dryer
Atleast the dryer still works!