BY CONAIR

Style your hair easily with the conair ion shine dryer. It comes with a thermal styling brush and 2 styling comb attachments. These accessories help you detangle, sculpt and add body to your hair while drying. It has 2 heat settings for easy omfort and control. The cool-shot button locks your favorite style in place. The double-port ionic delivery system reduces frizz and improves sheen. Delivers 1875-watts of power. Ideal for all hair types. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
  • "I've never been able to blow dry my hair but this made it so easy and it was FAST!" in 1 review
  • "It works great for thick wavy hair because it dries your hair straight without having to use a brush. " in 1 review
  • "Good blow dryer ." in 1 review
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Thomasville, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had this Conair Ion Shine 1875-Watt Styler Silver years ago. It did last a good while before it stopped working. It lasted a few years before it had stopped working. I liked the attachments that came with it. I did not like to use the brush on my hair that much. I did get a lot of use out of both of the combs. The only problem I had with one of the combs that the teeth broke too easily. The other comb teeth was much stronger than the one that kept having the teeth breaking out.
Sophia A.
Sophia A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the most underrated styler!
When it comes to hair, i like to keep my routine low maintenance and quick. This style helps me dry AND style my hair in 5 min.
After a shower i comb out my hair, add some kukui oil, heat protectant, and run this through my hair for a few minutes. My hair looks like it got blow dried professionally!!
Its so easy to use!!! Highly recommend!!
Princess R.
Princess R.
Bloomington , Ca
This was not a favorite of mine! I didn't like it and never felt it worked for me! I do not recommend
Christina S.
Christina S.
Marlboro, NJ
I had this dryer for a few years before it eventually started to smell like burning hair. It did the job pretty well and made blow drying my hair much easier. My hair is wavy and on the thicker side so it's essential that I have a good dryer! Although it's not my favorite dryer, it's definitely okay if you need something on a budget.
Unique C.
Unique C.
New carrollton
A MUST BUY. I use this product to blow dry my hair right after a wash and it is so much easy to hold than the basic blow dryer. Also considering the fact it comes with three attachments makes everything easier than before. Overall I'd recommend this blow dryer to anyone with a hard time blow during their hair.
Ashleigh G.
Ashleigh G.
Columbia, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was my very first hair dryer lol. I like the different combs it gives you to work with. It's so necessary to comb your hair as blow dry when you have natural hair because it will kink up fast. I appreciate this product so much on so many levels.
Cami L.
Cami L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the greatest thing I have ever used in my entire life. I have a lot of hair and it is thick and long. I used to dread washing and drying my hair because it used to take me 2 hours to blow dry, this cut my drying time to 30-45 mins!!! And it is $15 on amazon!!!
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Clinton, TN
This is my all-time favorite beauty product! I simply have to flip my hair upside down and run the styler over it until it is dry. I am left with straight hair, that had a lot of volume. I would highly recommend this to everyone!
Justice E.
Justice E.
Belleville, MI
I had this blowdryer and the combs broke. I wouldbt adbise purchasing it because they no longet sell the curved dryer combs. With thick hair the combs are bound to break.
Victoria H.
Victoria H.
Newport News, VA
I love this hair dryer, I have had it for about six months now and it is still holding up. It helps me dry my hair and with the multiple extensions I can keep it from becoming tangled in the process too. When I use it on my son's hair it works wonders too as it not only keeps his hair from becoming a tangled mess but it straightens it out a bit too so its not so hard to manage.
Trinity T.
Trinity T.
Victoria, Bc
Most reviews are for people with thick or curly hair, so is it good with people with straight thin hair?
Sandrine T.
Sandrine T.
Who like this conair iron shine?
Bianca M.
Bianca M.
Escondido, CA
My hair is thick and curly it gets tangled very easily how does this do on this type of hair?