BY CONAIR

Style your hair easily with the conair ion shine dryer. It comes with a thermal styling brush and 2 styling comb attachments. These accessories help you detangle, sculpt and add body to your hair while drying. It has 2 heat settings for easy omfort and control. The cool-shot button locks your favorite style in place. The double-port ionic delivery system reduces frizz and improves sheen. Delivers 1875-watts of power. Ideal for all hair types. see more...

• My hair is thick and curly it gets tangled very easily ho...1 Answers
  • Who like this conair iron shine?1 Answers
  • Most reviews are for people with thick or curly hair, so ...2 Answers
  • "Good blow dryer ." in 1 review
  • "I've never been able to blow dry my hair but this made it so easy and it was FAST!" in 1 review
  • "It works great for thick wavy hair because it dries your hair straight without having to use a brush. " in 1 review
Sophia A.
This is the most underrated styler!
When it comes to hair, i like to keep my routine low maintenance and quick. This style helps me dry AND style my hair in 5 min.
After a shower i comb out my hair, add some kukui oil, heat protectant, and run this through my hair for a few minutes. My hair looks like it got blow dried professionally!!
Its so easy to use!!! Highly recommend!!
Michelle K.
Massapequa, NY
This is my absolute favorite blow dryer! Having super thick hair, this blow dryer drys it faster than any other one of used. I used the brush attachment with it and it drys it completely straight too! There is no need to use a flat iron after using this dryer. This is the only dryer I will ever use! The one drawback however is if you use the attachment often it can start to expand and fall off the dryer when you use it.
Christina S.
Marlboro, NJ
I had this dryer for a few years before it eventually started to smell like burning hair. It did the job pretty well and made blow drying my hair much easier. My hair is wavy and on the thicker side so it's essential that I have a good dryer! Although it's not my favorite dryer, it's definitely okay if you need something on a budget.
Abby H.
Cold Spg Hbr, NY
I have had this product for as long as I can remember and it is the best hair dyer I have ever had! I never have to straighten my hair after using this blow dyer, it makes my hair soft and smooth. The one downside I would say is sometimes the brush clip on falls off, when it gets too hot, other than that I would for sure recommend!
Unique C.
New Carrolltn, MD
A MUST BUY. I use this product to blow dry my hair right after a wash and it is so much easy to hold than the basic blow dryer. Also considering the fact it comes with three attachments makes everything easier than before. Overall I'd recommend this blow dryer to anyone with a hard time blow during their hair.
Samira R.
Columbia, SC
Omg this is amazing!!! I have 4B kinky curly hair and this helps so much when I want to blow it out!!! This is so amazing!!! It won’t work if your hair isn’t very curly because the cobs are small enough but if you have this kinky hair it will pull your hair so that it can be stretched out! Highly recommend!
Ashleigh G.
Columbia, SC
This was my very first hair dryer lol. I like the different combs it gives you to work with. It's so necessary to comb your hair as blow dry when you have natural hair because it will kink up fast. I appreciate this product so much on so many levels.
Cami L.
This is the greatest thing I have ever used in my entire life. I have a lot of hair and it is thick and long. I used to dread washing and drying my hair because it used to take me 2 hours to blow dry, this cut my drying time to 30-45 mins!!! And it is $15 on amazon!!!
Rachel B.
Clinton, TN
This is my all-time favorite beauty product! I simply have to flip my hair upside down and run the styler over it until it is dry. I am left with straight hair, that had a lot of volume. I would highly recommend this to everyone!
Justice E.
Belleville, MI
I had this blowdryer and the combs broke. I wouldbt adbise purchasing it because they no longet sell the curved dryer combs. With thick hair the combs are bound to break.
Trinity T.
Victoria, BC
Most reviews are for people with thick or curly hair, so is it good with people with straight thin hair?
Bianca M.
Escondido , CA
My hair is thick and curly it gets tangled very easily how does this do on this type of hair?
Sandrine T.
Who like this conair iron shine?