BY CONAIR

Color May Vary Quiet Motor.  75% Less Noise.  All the Power! Ions help to reduce frizziness & static electricity. Promotes shiny, conditioned, healthy hair. How ions work to keep hair shiny and healthy: Clouds of negatively charged ions neutralize positive charges that are in the air and reduce static electricity which causes fly-away frizzies and dulls hair. Cool air enters to reduce heat - and use less energy for less hair damage or burn spots from excess heat. Ions surround the hair shaft, making it smoother, shiny and more manageable! 1875 Watts. Hinged filter. see more...

Stephanie W.
Orchard Hill , GA
Purchased at: CVS
I bought this hair dryer cause I was needing one cause I was staying with my mom and hers didn’t work good. I like this hair dryer it’s not noisy and it dries my hair fast. It’s not a heavy hair dryer either. It’s very light weight too. I liked the color too. Cvs sent me a 32%off coupon and I got this blow dryer from 13.00 plus I got 7.00 extra bucks back so it’s like I got it for 6.00. Total win win. I would recommend this hair dryer to anyone.
Sanjana N.
I have had this hair dryer for around 3 years now and it works great. I got it from Wal-Mart for below $20. It has hot and warm options with a button for cold air. It is a good less expensive hair dryer
Beatriz M.
Mission, TX
Good hair dryer. I’ve been using it for about 10 years and I love that it has the switch for ions if I want less volume. I use it about 2 a week. I’ve always had Conair blow dryers and would def reccommend.
Brittany B.
I have had this blow dryer for a long time and it works really well for me. It was not expensive at all and i purchased it at Walmart. It is a good idea to keep the end cap cleaned out because it gets fuzz and lent on it an it smells like it is burning if its full, but other than that it is a really good blow dryer to be a less expensive one.
K W.
Pawcatuck, CT
I used to own this one. It's your standard hair dryer. I didn't think there was particularly amazing about it but it did get the job done. Conair is affordable and you buy them pretty much anywhere which is nice. I would just suggest spending a little extra on heat tools.
Kaitlin D.
Catonsville, MD
I've had this hair dryer for a few years. Brand doesn't really matter to me and it gets the job done. I just wish it wasn't so heavy to hold. I do remember that it was a decent price and I got it from (most likely) Target or another brand store. I'm 50/50 on recommending to others.
colin m.
Philadelphia, PA
I like the blue color of this hair dryer. Though I do not have much hair I use it to quickly get my hair dry when heading off to work. It works great and even my girlfriend can use it.
Mary P.
Whitestone, NY
This thing is so powerful! Dries my hair in minutes without making it super frizzy. I use it every day and I've had it for at least 4 years and it's still running like the day I got it! Would highly recommend to anyone!
Maddie K.
Columbia, IL
Bought this hair dryer five years ago at Dollar General for $5 and it is the best hair dryer I have ever purchased. Definitely a great value if you take proper care of it and clean the filter often!
Ja'Bria M.
Dallas
This blow dryer is inexpensive and lives up to its claims. The blow dryer has worked for my hair which is coarse, thick, and kinky. It is powerful and fast drying, once I found out how to use it.