Conair Instant Heat XL 3/4Conair Instant Heat XL 3/4
Conair Instant Heat XL 3/4

Conair Instant Heat XL 3/4" Curling Iron

BY CONAIR #79 in Curling Irons

This salon-quality curling iron has a variety of advanced features for superior results. Designed with Multi-Layer Technology, the barrel distributes heat evenly for beautiful curls that last. Smart Technology® keeps barrel heat stabilized to eliminate hot spots, Turbo Heat® delivers an extra 36 degrees F burst of heat for fast results, and 25 heat settings include the right one for any hair type.

• ¾-inch barrel for structured, defined curls
  • 14% longer barrel than standard curling iron for faster styling; ideal for longer hair
  • Multi-Layer Technology: Barrel combines the elements of chromium, nickel, copper and steel for beautiful, long-lasting results
  • Smart Technology® for stabilized heat during styling
  • Turbo Heat® feature increases barrel temperature by up to 36°F for faster styling
  • 25 heat settings for all types of hair
  • Instant 30-second heat-up
  • Patented Euro design, nonslip grip handle
  • Extra-long cool tip
  • Dual voltage for international travel
  • Safety counter rest
  • Auto-off

Conair Instant Heat XL 3/4
Conair Instant Heat XL 3/4" Curling Iron
Buy on Amazon
Dianna G.
Ankeny, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My go to curling iron! It heats up super quick (within minutes to highest heat setting). I have super thick hair and this is one of the few irons that keeps my curl. Only about $12 at Walmart.
Kat C.
Columbia, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is really nice and one of my favorites to use. I’m really satisfied on how my hair looks when I curl it. My hair is really straight and very difficult to curl but this product was really nice. The price is also very nice and it’s not expensive.
Flavia R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this curly iron. Your curls turn out very pretty & it’s very satisfied. This is my first time using this type of curling iron and I’m glad I made a good choice. The good thing about is that it’s very affordable & anyone can buy one.
Lekaela M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like using this curling iron. It was pretty easy to use and it kept my curls in for a few hours.I’ve used other curling iron‘s that have kept my curls and for longer but I really like this iron and I️ recommend this to everybody.
Kerrigan C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It gets hot quick and is super affordable and can be found anywhere that sells hair products. It curls my hair into pretty curls that aren’t too tight but I would t want them any tighter. The curls hold really well. It’s easy to use.
Kelsey H.
West haven, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
There’s something about conair that makes me so loyal to their brand. I’ve never purchased a curling iron other than ones from this brand simply because it helps produce flawless hair styles.
Christine S.
Coachella, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have purchased this curling iron MULTIPLE times over the past few years - not because they have broken, but because I like to have one wherever I travel (parent's house, office, boyfriend's house). It sounds kind of crazy when I type it out....Either way, for $10 this little curler does the trick. People always ask me if I use some expensive wand for my curls. But no, it's just a simple 1" curling iron! You can go big or small with this depending on how much you brush the curl out (see pics). Heats up quickly and doesn't damage my fine hair. Love it
Selva Nazaret L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE my curling iron, I don't know what I would do without it now! It's great, it heats really fast and is pretty honest with the temperature; I have a curly hair and it helps me make some curls when my hair is a little bit off, but I also use it very well when I have my hair straighten and want to make some waves.
Courtney G.
Broadview Hts, OH
This curling iron is super simple, but I've had it for YEARS and it still works great. I like to use a curling iron and flat iron at the same time for a variance in wave and I really like this curling iron. There are 15 heat settings I think so depending on what your hair type is and how defined you want your curls it is nice to have options! Also heats up very fast.
Hunter G.
Jamestown , NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Heats up very very very quickly! As usual with a curling iron like this it leaves a crimp at the bottom of your hair. It's lasted a while though. The cord is short. It barely reaches to the other side so I am curl the other side. However it's a great fast product for the price.