Conair Instant Heat XL 3/4Conair Instant Heat XL 3/4
Conair Instant Heat XL 3/4

Conair Instant Heat XL 3/4" Curling Iron

BY CONAIR #61 in Curling Irons

This salon-quality curling iron has a variety of advanced features for superior results. Designed with Multi-Layer Technology, the barrel distributes heat evenly for beautiful curls that last. Smart Technology® keeps barrel heat stabilized to eliminate hot spots, Turbo Heat® delivers an extra 36 degrees F burst of heat for fast results, and 25 heat settings include the right one for any hair type.

• ¾-inch barrel for structured, defined curls
  • 14% longer barrel than standard curling iron for faster styling; ideal for longer hair
  • Multi-Layer Technology: Barrel combines the elements of chromium, nickel, copper and steel for beautiful, long-lasting results
  • Smart Technology® for stabilized heat during styling
  • Turbo Heat® feature increases barrel temperature by up to 36°F for faster styling
  • 25 heat settings for all types of hair
  • Instant 30-second heat-up
  • Patented Euro design, nonslip grip handle
  • Extra-long cool tip
  • Dual voltage for international travel
  • Safety counter rest
  • Auto-off

Conair Instant Heat XL 3/4
Conair Instant Heat XL 3/4" Curling Iron
Buy on Amazon
Lourdes J.
Lourdes J.
Medley, FL
Me encanta esta rizadora porque calienta bastante y tiene la medida exacta porque los rizos quedan bastante bien. Mi tipo de cabello es un poco grueso y además es medio rizado así que rizarmelo completamente con este artefacto es bastante fácil!!
Jordyn L.
Jordyn L.
Not one of my favorites. Leaves a clip mark and causes your curls to not look very lively... Wouldn't recommend.
Magira M.
Magira M.
Hollywood , FL
This product is quite accessible, super easy hair curl, I love my hair with waves, this is amazing
Christine S.
Christine S.
Indio, CA
I have purchased this curling iron MULTIPLE times over the past few years - not because they have broken, but because I like to have one wherever I travel (parent's house, office, boyfriend's house). It sounds kind of crazy when I type it out....Either way, for $10 this little curler does the trick. People always ask me if I use some expensive wand for my curls. But no, it's just a simple 1" curling iron! You can go big or small with this depending on how much you brush the curl out (see pics). Heats up quickly and doesn't damage my fine hair. Love it
Selva Nazaret L.
Selva Nazaret L.
I LOVE my curling iron, I don't know what I would do without it now! It's great, it heats really fast and is pretty honest with the temperature; I have a curly hair and it helps me make some curls when my hair is a little bit off, but I also use it very well when I have my hair straighten and want to make some waves.
Courtney G.
Courtney G.
Broadview Hts, OH
This curling iron is super simple, but I've had it for YEARS and it still works great. I like to use a curling iron and flat iron at the same time for a variance in wave and I really like this curling iron. There are 15 heat settings I think so depending on what your hair type is and how defined you want your curls it is nice to have options! Also heats up very fast.
Hunter G.
Hunter G.
Jamestown, NC
Heats up very very very quickly! As usual with a curling iron like this it leaves a crimp at the bottom of your hair. It's lasted a while though. The cord is short. It barely reaches to the other side so I am curl the other side. However it's a great fast product for the price.
Maria C.
Maria C.
Grandview , WA
I've had my curling iron for about 7 years and it is still working. I love to use it as a regular curling iron or a wand. I'm super surprised at how long it has lasted and how good it still works. Definitely recommend this if you want an affordable but good curling iron.
Daffy C.
Daffy C.
Great curler for a beginner but nothing special about it. Heats up quickly and leaves hair shiny. Cons it doesn't have good heat protection. Other that the plastic piece at the top of the curler there is not a heat safety feature like in other curlers. I do not recommend this product.
Genesis A.
Genesis A.
Ontario, CA
Used to be my go to. This was my first curling iron that I ever used and my curls would hold like no tomorrow. The reason I took a star off is because I don't think it's the most gentle on my hair, this goes up to a high heat but if you leave the hair on even the tiniest bit too long, you hair can feel kind of fried.