Add a Photo

By CONAIR
Get smooth hair with body and lift with the Conair instant heat volume rollers. This compact and personal roller set is great for traveling and storage. It includes 5 flocked jumbo rollers that are 1-1/2-inches in diameter for smoothness and volume. And 5 super clips provide a more secure hold. The dual voltage feature makes this roller set perfect for worldwide travel.
Photo (1)
Taylor J.
Taylor J.
Woodville, MS

This is amazing. I instantly fell in love with it. I recommend this to anybody. I love the results.
Tara D.
Tara D.
Snover, MI

Where all others have failed, these have come through for me. I have very finicky hair and it takes a lot to keep a curl. With these rollers that is not an issue! Even with minimal hair spray, my hair will hold the curls all day long! Absolutely love these!!!
Rabail K.
Rabail K.

I personally love this product...it helped my hair get the perfect curls...it's good if you only like curls at the edges of your hair which I love
Daune K.
Daune K.
Jacksonville, FL

So Conair have great products. What I like about this is the box. Within 85 seconds they heat up, they are easy to use and if you want it to hold longer simply use less hair per curler. The grea thing is that it's easy to store.
Melany W.
Melany W.

I like these rollers, although they don't seem to get quite hot enough for how thick my hair is. The curls fall out after about an hour.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Fort Rucker, AL

I love all of my infiniti pro conair products but these are one of my favorites although I wish I could order more clips to keep them in place because so me of mine got lost during our move. The get hot but not too hot to where they burn your head. I turn on my rollers, fix the kids a quick breakfast, get my coffee and by that time they are nice and warm. I roll up my hair, put my make up on and then take the rollers out. I get nice volumized bouncy curls and my curls last all day.
Amy V.
Amy V.

Love these! Easy to use and work well
Tia W.
Tia W.
Winnetka, CA

I love my conair rollers! I wake up throw my hair into rollers so they set as I do my makeup and by the time I'm done with my makeup I get the most beautiful beachy wave curls! This is an effortless way to get curls!
lindsey c.
lindsey c.
Hueysville, KY

Love this product! Saves me do much time and hassle getting ready in the mornings. I use mine on a regular basis. I have difficult hair and it's usually hard for me to find a product that curls it. This definitely does the trick!
Alexandra H.
Alexandra H.
Fremont, California

Really curls your hair very well, i love how it curls your hair so fast! Its really amazing and truly works
Stevie G.
Stevie G.
Cedar Hill, Tx

I have a hard time curling my hair and I was thinking about trying some hot rollers to use instead of my curling wand. How well do these work? Are they easy to use?
Erika D.
Erika D.
Bronx, NY

I have super curly hair and often use rollers to heliport when I'm straightening it, will my natural curls be affected on any damaged ways after using these?

Join Now