Hair CareHair Styling ToolsHair RollersConair
Instant Heat Jumbo and Super Jumbo Rollers

Conair Instant Heat Jumbo and Super Jumbo Rollers

You're ready to roll in 2 minutes with these conair instant heat jumbo rollers. The ceramic dual ionic port system promotes shiny, conditioned and healthy hair. The 12 soft velvety rollers come with styling clips, a base to heat the rollers and an on/off switch.

Is this good for long fine hair?
Hey! Unlike my profile photo, I just realized that my hair has grown enough that it's physically possible to put a curl in it (which I definitely need for an upcoming cosplay if nothing else). Thoughts on using soft foam rollers during sleep v. getting some inexpensive hot rollers next time I have the CVS 40% off coupon? My hair is baby-fine and chemically treated. And I am not a good sleeper, so comfort while sleeping is one issue with sleeping rollers vs. hot rollers. Would rather not get a curling iron at this stage.
I have really long (mid waist length) hair that is pretty fine. I am looking for a loose, loopy, curled look and am wondering if this would be the product for me. I find that a lot of curling irons, even the large barrel ones, leave me with a tighter curl than I am desiring. can anyone with similar hair attest to how these might work for what I want?
Start your review of Conair Instant Heat Jumbo and Super Jumbo Rollers!
isabela S.
Stockton, CA
It probably depends on the type of hair people have but to me I have medium hair and it didn't do anything not hardly even bend my hair but like I said it probably depends on the type of hair a person has an in my opinion it is not the best thing to use
Chaunte H.
I've had these rollers since around 2001 and they still heat up and the the same amazing job as they did all those years ago! They're amazing!
Princesa C.
Rialto, CA
works good, just disappointed curls didnt last long on my hair type as i have straight hair on the other hand know it worked great on my sisters hair. Bought this at Target. Love how its easy to use and you can be doing other things while they are on your hair.
Antonia P.
Bryn Mawr, PA
Love the hot rollers to give my hair a less frizzy voluminous look. For bombshell hair get these! Just plug it in and wait for them to get hot, section your hair into smaller pieces and roll them into the curlers. Make sure you wait long enough so that they really hold in place and the look stays great the rest of the day.
Crissy E.
San Antonio, TX
I had purchased these because my best friend asked me how to use hot rollers and the first time I used them I fell in love with them. Not only did they heat up so fast, they were so easy to put in my hair. The pins they come with reminded me of my Grandma and when she used to curl her hair. I use these rollers all the time especially when I want to curl my hair quick. If you would like to see my full review on these rollers please visit my youtube channel review. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaN3X8gX08s&feature=c4-overview-vl&list=PLaYI8FPkXGI5ButrCn-Vw4Vb27n6MX9dk
Cheryl B.
danville, KY
Love these rollers. They are large enough that they give my shoulder length hair soft, smooth curls. I get a lot more body from these than if I used a curling iron or flat iron. I roll my hair and spray with hairspray. I leave the curlers in while apply my makeup. My hair is ready to fix in about 15-30 minutes. So much easier than dealing with other appliances. This is my favorites set of rollers!
Brenda M.
I recently found these at my local walmart and love how easy it is to use and it leaves my hair with nice curls and it holds up to 8hrs, for me it does take a little longer than usual just because i have a lot of hair.
Abigail L.
Auburn , WA
I am really bad at rolling them rollers but even when messed up they still came out great! I appreciate that the curls down go down after an hour.
Naila K.
I'm not someone who uses hot rollers a lot because I've always found them difficult to use. I was so surprised by this set from Conair! It heats up quickly and my favorite part about it is the rollers don't pull on your hair. I'm always left with soft, bouncy waves that look great.
Crystal L.
Though I don not use my hot rollers often I really love these. They heat very fast. I have naturally curly hair but longer it grows less curl to it which is why I bought these, so I could have some curls when I let my hair grow. But I do have thick hair so the curls don't last as long as I'd like. Maybe I need to use more product with rollers to make curls last longer?