BY CONAIR #8 in Hair Rollers

You're ready to roll in 2 minutes with these conair instant heat jumbo rollers. The ceramic dual ionic port system promotes shiny, conditioned and healthy hair. The 12 soft velvety rollers come with styling clips, a base to heat the rollers and an on/off switch.

Chandra D.
I absolutely love using these!!! These hot rollers work great on my hair, and save me a lot of time (especially when I don’t have time to use a curling iron). The rollers do not burn your head (at least they didn’t burn mine) and I found them extremely easy to fasten!!
Princesa C.
Rialto, CA
works good, just disappointed curls didnt last long on my hair type as i have straight hair on the other hand know it worked great on my sisters hair. Bought this at Target. Love how its easy to use and you can be doing other things while they are on your hair.
Kira N.
Mililani, HI
I have thin hair that falls flat so I wanted something to give me a lift. After reading reviews after reviews of this product, I finally decided to buy it. I really like how fast it heated up and how easy it was to use. After I took out the rollers, I was impressed by the volume it gave me! The curls weren't tight because they're jumbo rollers, so it left my hair with big loose, wavy curls. Another thing I'd like to mention is the metal pins that came with it. If you don't have enough hair around the roller, the heat will transfer to the pin and could "burn" your scalp. Also, there were a couple of times when I was in a rush and put the pin in too messily that it ended up leaving a crimp in my hair...lol. They do sell the traditional plastic clips separately so that could be an option if you find the pins too difficult. Oh, and there's no compartment to store the pins it came with so you'll have to store them somewhere else.
Crissy E.
San Antonio, TX
I had purchased these because my best friend asked me how to use hot rollers and the first time I used them I fell in love with them. Not only did they heat up so fast, they were so easy to put in my hair. The pins they come with reminded me of my Grandma and when she used to curl her hair. I use these rollers all the time especially when I want to curl my hair quick. If you would like to see my full review on these rollers please visit my youtube channel review.

Crystal L.
Though I don not use my hot rollers often I really love these. They heat very fast. I have naturally curly hair but longer it grows less curl to it which is why I bought these, so I could have some curls when I let my hair grow. But I do have thick hair so the curls don't last as long as I'd like. Maybe I need to use more product with rollers to make curls last longer?
Cheryl B.
danville, KY
Love these rollers. They are large enough that they give my shoulder length hair soft, smooth curls. I get a lot more body from these than if I used a curling iron or flat iron. I roll my hair and spray with hairspray. I leave the curlers in while apply my makeup. My hair is ready to fix in about 15-30 minutes. So much easier than dealing with other appliances. This is my favorites set of rollers!
Virginia H.
Buffalo, NY
I wanted large soft curls, and after reading many reviews, I gave these a try. I couldn't get the curler to stay with the pins. I think if they came with better clips, they would have stayed in a little bit better. I exchanged it for a different conair curlers with different clips that worked better for me.
Brenda M.
I recently found these at my local walmart and love how easy it is to use and it leaves my hair with nice curls and it holds up to 8hrs, for me it does take a little longer than usual just because i have a lot of hair.
Princess B.
Bay Point, CA
I read great reviews on this, so I wanted to give it a try. It did heat up super fast like it said it would. I wasn't a big fan of the clips though. It didn't really hold my hair up very well. When I took out the curlers, I expected big, defined curls. But my hair just ended up looking wavy. It could be that my hair is too long. I imagine this would work well with short to medium length hair
Randi G.
Arlington, WA
I've used other rollers that are far simpler to use. I found that the clips that come with it are difficult to use because they do not keep your hair attached to the roller. Also, there is no place to store the clips, which makes it easy to lose them. While it does heat up fast, I found that my head got burned many times, even though there is foam around the rollers to prevent burning. I've never gotten the curls or volume I've wanted from this product!
Alyssa M.
Mc Graw, NY
I have really long (mid waist length) hair that is pretty fine. I am looking for a loose, loopy, curled look and am wondering if this would be the product for me. I find that a lot of curling irons, even the large barrel ones, leave me with a tighter curl than I am desiring. can anyone with similar hair attest to how these might work for what I want?