BY CONAIR

Turbo Heat™ for Maximum Styling Power 60 Second heat-up time 25 Heat settings for every hair type Optional Turbo Heat™ feature increases the temperature up to 20°C/68°F, maximazing the results. Uniform Heat Recovery System - maintains optimum heat level for faster styling Auto Shutoff - for added safety Cool tip On/Off touch pad On/Off turbo boost Dual Voltage - for worldwide travel Counter rest Tangle-free swivel cord Temp. Control Hair Type Low 1-8 Delicate, thin, easy to curl hair Medium 9-14 Average to thick or treated hair Med-High 15-20 Thick or wavy hair High 21-25 Hard to curl hair Turbo Heat Up to 20°C/68°F burst of heat for difficult styling spots Questions?  1-800-3-CONAIR or visit conair.com Please Note: This item has been built to U.S. electronics specifications and may need additio see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "I thought this would minimize the time I spent styling my hair in the morning...the truth is its kinda awkward to use and I feel more comfortable with a blow dryer and a round brush then this product" in 1 review
  • "Picture perfect waves and curls for a finish." in 1 review
  • "These work very well and are way better for your hair than a curling iron." in 1 review
  • "Not as fast or as through as using a hair dryer and separate curler." in 1 review
Kari M.
I believe someone had bought this for me. I wasn't sure what it did at first. It honestly didn't do anything good for my hair. My hair got tangled in it and it didn't straighten it or anything. It's either in a box somewhere or it got thrown away for taking up space. I don't recommend buying this because it does nothing for your hair.
Julia D.
I this is great for creating the effect of a salon quality blowout at home! It's so much easier than a curling iron, and you're less likely to burn yourself because of the bristles. I used this when I traveled abroad because it has built in dual voltage. The curls last all day even in extreme humidity. The only downside is that you need to use the turbo boost setting to get a high enough heat to effectively style hair.
Mikki D.
Elizabethton, TN
While this might work for others, it does not work for me. I have extremely thick, but short hair. When I used this, I looked like a sheep was standing on my head. I have to say though, it might just be user error since I don't use many heat instruments on my hair.
Traci S.
Mine Hill, NJ
These work very well and are way better for your hair than a curling iron. The curls that this product makes are just as good if not better than a curling iron! Definitely worth the try!!!
Briana B.
Toccoa, GA
One time I got my hair stuck in a brush like this one, fortunately I am old enough to know how to use them now. Works great with my already wavy hair.
Caroline S.
Brandon, FL
It tangled my hair when I wasn't careful. Not as fast or as through as using a hair dryer and separate curler.
Amanda S.
Great volume and texture from using this. Picture perfect waves and curls for a finish. Definitely recommend.
Sarah W.
Rogers, AR
My mom gave me this as my first "curling iron" I love it! It adds lots of volume and curl!
Ashlee R.
Lexington, KY
Perfect for my shoulder length hair! Gives me flawless soft curls that last all day.
Amber G.
Bowling Green, MO
Does this product work on people with thick hair?
amor v.
Coos Bay, OR
Is this okey with wet hair?because i really don't have time to blow dry..
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
How well does this work ?