Conair Instant Heat 3/4Conair Instant Heat 3/4Conair Instant Heat 3/4
Conair Instant Heat 3/4

Conair Instant Heat 3/4" Extra Long Spiral Styler

BY CONAIR

Power your style with turbo boost technology and instant heat. The uniform heat recovery system in this dual-voltage curling iron helps you create consistent curls with bounce and shine, while the Turbo Heat® boost increases the barrel temperature by up to 36 degrees F for a fast and fabulous fix. All hair types will find their special place among the 25 heat settings for this spiral styler, which delivers long-lasting curls from an extra-long barrel.

Conair Instant Heat 3/4
Conair Instant Heat 3/4" Extra Long Spiral Styler
Arial L.
Terre Haute , IN
I absolutely love this curling iron. I have natural, big, curly hair so I had no idea how to use one just a few years ago. I thought this looked the easiest as the iron has the spiral guide and it totally is. I have used this same curling iron for two years. I bought it from amazon for only $15! It heats up quickly and gets very hot. It makes big spiral curls and then i rub my fingers through in order to loosen them. It is user friendly and I HAVE recommended to multiple friends.
Midori T.
Syracuse, NY
Omg I can't believe it really works and curl my hair so well. I have long and thick hair and this curler really holds my curl for almost a day without the need of styling spray. I love it so much.
Whitney R.
I love this curler. I have tried different curlers but I like this one Bc you clip your hair. This is my second one like this.
katherine F.
Bethesda
This is my trusted curler and the only one I recommend! I will say that my hair (medium thickness, medium length) does hold curls pretty well, but I’ve used it on friends and they’ve become just as obsessed! In fact, one of my friends ordered one after I did her hair with it! The spirals help guide the hair and make it so easy to use, and the adjustable heat settings make this curler a perfect choice for many different types of hair!!!
JOLENE B.
It is a really good curling iron especially if you have your hair straightened and then you use it because it gives you good spiral curls like if you were to go to a professional hair shop and is really really nice I really love it and would recommend because I wouldn't recommend something that I really don't like.
Gabrielle K.
I love this curling iron. I actually used it today. Gives cute spiral curls that last almost all day without hairspray. I section my hair off whenever I am styling my hair just to get he best results.
Stefanie B.
Pretty good curling iron. I dont curl my hair often but when I do I want tight spiral curls mainly just at the ends of my hair. I got that with this iron and it heats fast! Love the different settings too.
Danielle S.
boston ma
I’ve owned this for years and it still works like the day I bought it. It’s affordable, and literally gives me every type of curl I want. I love it and it’s the easiest, best curling product I’ve used
April M.
This wand works pretty great! It heats up pretty fast. Spraying curls with a dry shampoo after help them to stay. I noticed my curls didn’t last as long as when I use my Eva NYC wand. This is affordable and easy to use.
Annamare P.
Eagan, MN
I had this for a while and I didn’t use it a ton. T broke after a while, it was getting hot but not hot enough to create an actual curl that would stay. I think these are good for a year or so, not a long time though.