Conair Instant Heat 3/4Conair Instant Heat 3/4Conair Instant Heat 3/4

Conair Instant Heat 3/4" Extra Long Spiral Styler

BY CONAIR

Power your style with turbo boost technology and instant heat. The uniform heat recovery system in this dual-voltage curling iron helps you create consistent curls with bounce and shine, while the Turbo Heat® boost increases the barrel temperature by up to 36 degrees F for a fast and fabulous fix. All hair types will find their special place among the 25 heat settings for this spiral styler, which delivers long-lasting curls from an extra-long barrel.

Conair Instant Heat 3/4" Extra Long Spiral Styler
Molly T.
W Lafayette, IN
I love this curler! It gives me the bouncy spiral curls I desire! Heats up quick and I don't have to hold hair on iron for long at all!
Minerva R.
Long Beach, CA
I love this curly iron. It is harder to find now which is not ok. I wish more stores carried it. I use mines everyday.
Taylor B.
Carterville , IL
I love this! It gives my hair the adorable springy curls! And they usually stat pretty intact too! Such a nice product
Suzanne N.
Raleigh, NC
Works pretty well and the guides are a great help. I wish I would have gotten a bigger one though.
Cydnie D.
Albany , GA
This is a pretty nifty iron. It definitely creates some neat curls, but it's a bit awkward to use and takes some getting accustomed to.
Arial L.
Terre Haute, IN
I absolutely love this curling iron. I have natural, big, curly hair so I had no idea how to use one just a few years ago. I thought this looked the easiest as the iron has the spiral guide and it totally is. I have used this same curling iron for two years. I bought it from amazon for only $15! It heats up quickly and gets very hot. It makes big spiral curls and then i rub my fingers through in order to loosen them. It is user friendly and I HAVE recommended to multiple friends.
Rachel M.
I've used this curling iron since high school (6 years ago) and it still works perfectly! It gives me perfect, ringlet curls!
April M.
This wand works pretty great! It heats up pretty fast. Spraying curls with a dry shampoo after help them to stay. I noticed my curls didn’t last as long as when I use my Eva NYC wand. This is affordable and easy to use.
rae c.
Tallahassee, FL
This thing is unnecessarily hard to use. It doesn't get hot enough and takes more time to figure out than I want to invest in curling
katherine F.
Bethesda
This is my trusted curler and the only one I recommend! I will say that my hair (medium thickness, medium length) does hold curls pretty well, but I’ve used it on friends and they’ve become just as obsessed! In fact, one of my friends ordered one after I did her hair with it! The spirals help guide the hair and make it so easy to use, and the adjustable heat settings make this curler a perfect choice for many different types of hair!!!