Conair Instant Heat 3/4Conair Instant Heat 3/4Conair Instant Heat 3/4
Conair Instant Heat 3/4

Conair Instant Heat 3/4" Extra Long Spiral Styler

BY CONAIR

Power your style with turbo boost technology and instant heat. The uniform heat recovery system in this dual-voltage curling iron helps you create consistent curls with bounce and shine, while the Turbo Heat® boost increases the barrel temperature by up to 36 degrees F for a fast and fabulous fix. All hair types will find their special place among the 25 heat settings for this spiral styler, which delivers long-lasting curls from an extra-long barrel.

Conair Instant Heat 3/4
Conair Instant Heat 3/4" Extra Long Spiral Styler
Vanessa H.
Vineyard, UT
I personally found this iron harder to use. The curls weren’t my favorite, very tight. I felt like it dried my hair out and felt super cheap. I would not recommend this iron it could definitely use some improvement
Kat H.
Jupiter, FL
My fine hair got trapped in the coils of this product so many times. I was always afraid of burning myself with it. It would be helpful if you had thicker hair or a glove.
LaKie G.
Boulder, WY
I have this and I honestly think I've used it once. It's very hard to maneuver. I burned myself over and over again. I really wish I had never bought it. And my hair did not turn out well! I'd recommend a different kind of curling iron.
rae c.
Tallahassee, FL
This thing is unnecessarily hard to use. It doesn't get hot enough and takes more time to figure out than I want to invest in curling
Destiny V.
Angola, IN
Wasn't very impressed with the item. My hair got stick and pulled. Affordable price, but not worth the money. I wouldn't recommend as I dont use it every often. Everything I tried, it still pulled my hair. Conair has plenty of room for improvement.
Taylor Y.
I honestly can’t remember the last time I used this but I thought it looked cool. I don’t think I liked it that much though
Samantha M.
Orlando, FL
i hate the spiral, makes the curls look super fake and my thin hairs gets tangled in it all the time
Kirstin C.
I used this brush back in high school or college and a friend did my hair for me. It is a unique design but I don't feel like it is needed to have the spiral design on there. It did work well though and I had nice curls from it. But I think you can use a regular curling iron.
Megan F.
This works super great for shorter hair but didn't work good once my hair got a little longer. This is also a little difficult to use as I had to hold my hair away from the curling iron. I also didn't like how the curl could only go in the one direction
Chelsea P.
Summerton
I didn't really like this curling iron. My hair would get tangled in the spirals. I ended up getting rid of this curling iron. I have fine straight hair. I don't recommend this. Unless you are really good at styling!