Conair Instant Heat 3/4Conair Instant Heat 3/4Conair Instant Heat 3/4

Conair Instant Heat 3/4" Extra Long Spiral Styler

BY CONAIR

Power your style with turbo boost technology and instant heat. The uniform heat recovery system in this dual-voltage curling iron helps you create consistent curls with bounce and shine, while the Turbo Heat® boost increases the barrel temperature by up to 36 degrees F for a fast and fabulous fix. All hair types will find their special place among the 25 heat settings for this spiral styler, which delivers long-lasting curls from an extra-long barrel.

Conair Instant Heat 3/4" Extra Long Spiral Styler
rae c.
Tallahassee, FL
This thing is unnecessarily hard to use. It doesn't get hot enough and takes more time to figure out than I want to invest in curling
Kat H.
Hiawassee, GA
My fine hair got trapped in the coils of this product so many times. I was always afraid of burning myself with it. It would be helpful if you had thicker hair or a glove.
Lakie G.
Boulder, WY
I have this and I honestly think I've used it once. It's very hard to maneuver. I burned myself over and over again. I really wish I had never bought it. And my hair did not turn out well! I'd recommend a different kind of curling iron.
Vanessa H.
Vineyard, UT
I personally found this iron harder to use. The curls weren’t my favorite, very tight. I felt like it dried my hair out and felt super cheap. I would not recommend this iron it could definitely use some improvement
Chelsea P.
Summerton
I didn't really like this curling iron. My hair would get tangled in the spirals. I ended up getting rid of this curling iron. I have fine straight hair. I don't recommend this. Unless you are really good at styling!
Amanda P.
Medford, MA
This thing made curls that did not hold and the wrap around part makes the curls look bad. My bedhead is a much better wand.
Rachel D.
I bought this curling iron thinking that it would be easier to create spiral beach wave hair. Unfortunately, I think my hair is too thick for this product. It gets tangled in the spiral pieces and won't hold on the clip. It does offer a good deal of heat that would be perfect if my hair would work with it. I would recommend for someone with thinner hair.
Kirstin C.
I used this brush back in high school or college and a friend did my hair for me. It is a unique design but I don't feel like it is needed to have the spiral design on there. It did work well though and I had nice curls from it. But I think you can use a regular curling iron.
Samantha M.
i hate the spiral, makes the curls look super fake and my thin hairs gets tangled in it all the time
Megan F.
This works super great for shorter hair but didn't work good once my hair got a little longer. This is also a little difficult to use as I had to hold my hair away from the curling iron. I also didn't like how the curl could only go in the one direction