Conair Instant Heat 3/4Conair Instant Heat 3/4Conair Instant Heat 3/4
Conair Instant Heat 3/4

Conair Instant Heat 3/4" Extra Long Spiral Styler

BY CONAIR

Power your style with turbo boost technology and instant heat. The uniform heat recovery system in this dual-voltage curling iron helps you create consistent curls with bounce and shine, while the Turbo Heat® boost increases the barrel temperature by up to 36 degrees F for a fast and fabulous fix. All hair types will find their special place among the 25 heat settings for this spiral styler, which delivers long-lasting curls from an extra-long barrel.

Conair Instant Heat 3/4
Conair Instant Heat 3/4" Extra Long Spiral Styler
JOLENE B.
It is a really good curling iron especially if you have your hair straightened and then you use it because it gives you good spiral curls like if you were to go to a professional hair shop and is really really nice I really love it and would recommend because I wouldn't recommend something that I really don't like.
Gabrielle K.
I love this curling iron. I actually used it today. Gives cute spiral curls that last almost all day without hairspray. I section my hair off whenever I am styling my hair just to get he best results.
Danielle S.
boston ma
I’ve owned this for years and it still works like the day I bought it. It’s affordable, and literally gives me every type of curl I want. I love it and it’s the easiest, best curling product I’ve used
Arial L.
Terre Haute, IN
I absolutely love this curling iron. I have natural, big, curly hair so I had no idea how to use one just a few years ago. I thought this looked the easiest as the iron has the spiral guide and it totally is. I have used this same curling iron for two years. I bought it from amazon for only $15! It heats up quickly and gets very hot. It makes big spiral curls and then i rub my fingers through in order to loosen them. It is user friendly and I HAVE recommended to multiple friends.
Minerva R.
Long Beach, CA
I love this curly iron. It is harder to find now which is not ok. I wish more stores carried it. I use mines everyday.
Andresa H.
It does take a while for it curl all my hair but overall made my curls last all day. I use to curl my hair a lot now it’s once in a while but still does the job.
Amanda B.
Edgewater, FL
I love how easy it is to make curls with this iron and they are fabulous! Super easy to use which is great because it takes less time.
Taylor B.
N Las Vegas, NV
I love this! It gives my hair the adorable springy curls! And they usually stat pretty intact too! Such a nice product
Alexis C.
I haven’t used this one for years but when I did have it I loved the way it made my hair look. It gave it a beach wave look. I love this curling iron
Brandy W.
I love using this in my hair! Works so perfect every time! Wasn’t expensive at all. I have long. Hair and it works great . I use this weekly!