Conair Instant Heat 3/4Conair Instant Heat 3/4Conair Instant Heat 3/4
Conair Instant Heat 3/4

Conair Instant Heat 3/4" Extra Long Spiral Styler

BY CONAIR

Power your style with turbo boost technology and instant heat. The uniform heat recovery system in this dual-voltage curling iron helps you create consistent curls with bounce and shine, while the Turbo Heat® boost increases the barrel temperature by up to 36 degrees F for a fast and fabulous fix. All hair types will find their special place among the 25 heat settings for this spiral styler, which delivers long-lasting curls from an extra-long barrel.

Conair Instant Heat 3/4
Conair Instant Heat 3/4" Extra Long Spiral Styler
katherine F.
Bethesda
This is my trusted curler and the only one I recommend! I will say that my hair (medium thickness, medium length) does hold curls pretty well, but I’ve used it on friends and they’ve become just as obsessed! In fact, one of my friends ordered one after I did her hair with it! The spirals help guide the hair and make it so easy to use, and the adjustable heat settings make this curler a perfect choice for many different types of hair!!!
April M.
This wand works pretty great! It heats up pretty fast. Spraying curls with a dry shampoo after help them to stay. I noticed my curls didn’t last as long as when I use my Eva NYC wand. This is affordable and easy to use.
Quincee C.
Love this curling iron! It always gives my hair great spirals that last for days. Definitely satisfied with the product and its performance especially on my long thick hair. Definitely recommend using it to anyone.
Annamare P.
Eagan, MN
I had this for a while and I didn’t use it a ton. T broke after a while, it was getting hot but not hot enough to create an actual curl that would stay. I think these are good for a year or so, not a long time though.
Gabrielle K.
I love this curling iron. I actually used it today. Gives cute spiral curls that last almost all day without hairspray. I section my hair off whenever I am styling my hair just to get he best results.
Arial L.
Terre Haute , IN
I absolutely love this curling iron. I have natural, big, curly hair so I had no idea how to use one just a few years ago. I thought this looked the easiest as the iron has the spiral guide and it totally is. I have used this same curling iron for two years. I bought it from amazon for only $15! It heats up quickly and gets very hot. It makes big spiral curls and then i rub my fingers through in order to loosen them. It is user friendly and I HAVE recommended to multiple friends.
Rachel D.
I bought this curling iron thinking that it would be easier to create spiral beach wave hair. Unfortunately, I think my hair is too thick for this product. It gets tangled in the spiral pieces and won't hold on the clip. It does offer a good deal of heat that would be perfect if my hair would work with it. I would recommend for someone with thinner hair.
Amanda S.
Orlando, FL
I like this curling iron and it's lasted me a long time. It's affordable and worth the money. I don't curl my hair very often but the twists are very easy to guide your hair in the iron. I would personally not buy this specific curling iron again since mine works perfectly, but another reason would be because i would like a bigger width.
Hailey
Lebanon , TN
This is the only curling iron I can seem to get to curl my hair. It makes nice spiral curls that look really pretty when brushed out. The curl last all day even looks good the next day if you sleep on it. This iron is super cheap and a great quality for the price
JOLENE B.
It is a really good curling iron especially if you have your hair straightened and then you use it because it gives you good spiral curls like if you were to go to a professional hair shop and is really really nice I really love it and would recommend because I wouldn't recommend something that I really don't like.