Conair Instant Heat 3/4Conair Instant Heat 3/4Conair Instant Heat 3/4
Conair Instant Heat 3/4

Conair Instant Heat 3/4" Extra Long Spiral Styler

Power your style with turbo boost technology and instant heat. The uniform heat recovery system in this dual-voltage curling iron helps you create consistent curls with bounce and shine, while the Turbo Heat® boost increases the barrel temperature by up to 36 degrees F for a fast and fabulous fix. All hair types will find their special place among the 25 heat settings for this spiral styler, which delivers long-lasting curls from an extra-long barrel.

Conair Instant Heat 3/4
Conair Instant Heat 3/4" Extra Long Spiral Styler
April M.
This wand works pretty great! It heats up pretty fast. Spraying curls with a dry shampoo after help them to stay. I noticed my curls didn’t last as long as when I use my Eva NYC wand. This is affordable and easy to use.
Annamare P.
Eagan, MN
I had this for a while and I didn’t use it a ton. T broke after a while, it was getting hot but not hot enough to create an actual curl that would stay. I think these are good for a year or so, not a long time though.
Quincee C.
Love this curling iron! It always gives my hair great spirals that last for days. Definitely satisfied with the product and its performance especially on my long thick hair. Definitely recommend using it to anyone.
Gabrielle K.
I love this curling iron. I actually used it today. Gives cute spiral curls that last almost all day without hairspray. I section my hair off whenever I am styling my hair just to get he best results.
Stefanie B.
Pretty good curling iron. I dont curl my hair often but when I do I want tight spiral curls mainly just at the ends of my hair. I got that with this iron and it heats fast! Love the different settings too.
Danielle S.
Dudley, MA
I’ve owned this for years and it still works like the day I bought it. It’s affordable, and literally gives me every type of curl I want. I love it and it’s the easiest, best curling product I’ve used
Arial L.
Terre Haute, IN
I absolutely love this curling iron. I have natural, big, curly hair so I had no idea how to use one just a few years ago. I thought this looked the easiest as the iron has the spiral guide and it totally is. I have used this same curling iron for two years. I bought it from amazon for only $15! It heats up quickly and gets very hot. It makes big spiral curls and then i rub my fingers through in order to loosen them. It is user friendly and I HAVE recommended to multiple friends.
Randi K.
Sayre, PA
I love this wand! You can find it at Walmart Kmart. I use this product weekly! It's so inexpensive and easy to use. Its cheaper then most. I'm a repeat user and buyer of this and I'd totally recommend this to anyone who's looking for a beautiful curl and doesn't know how to use a plain wand, this wand has the spirals you can wrap your hair around and a clasp to hold it at the end so if your not a hair pro this is the one for you I love my wand and I use it all the time it doesn't get extremely hot to where it's going to burn you like a lot of wands and it does what it claims it leaves soft beautiful curls I would recommend this every day!
Rachel D.
I bought this curling iron thinking that it would be easier to create spiral beach wave hair. Unfortunately, I think my hair is too thick for this product. It gets tangled in the spiral pieces and won't hold on the clip. It does offer a good deal of heat that would be perfect if my hair would work with it. I would recommend for someone with thinner hair.
Amanda S.
Orlando, FL
I like this curling iron and it's lasted me a long time. It's affordable and worth the money. I don't curl my hair very often but the twists are very easy to guide your hair in the iron. I would personally not buy this specific curling iron again since mine works perfectly, but another reason would be because i would like a bigger width.