Conair Instant Heat 3/4Conair Instant Heat 3/4
Conair Instant Heat 3/4

Conair Instant Heat 3/4" Extra Long Spiral Styler

BY CONAIR

Power your style with turbo boost technology and instant heat. The uniform heat recovery system in this dual-voltage curling iron helps you create consistent curls with bounce and shine, while the Turbo Heat® boost increases the barrel temperature by up to 36 degrees F for a fast and fabulous fix. All hair types will find their special place among the 25 heat settings for this spiral styler, which delivers long-lasting curls from an extra-long barrel.

Conair Instant Heat 3/4
Conair Instant Heat 3/4" Extra Long Spiral Styler
Aileen C.
Aileen C.
Leaves my curls looking wonderful! Although I like going for beach waves, when I wanna do really dramatic curls I can
Monica B.
Monica B.
Grant, AL
Great spiral curls when I use this wand.Doesnt frizz my hair.Just the right amount of spiral curl.Love this wand.
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
The rings make this curling irk. Very nice because your hair won't slip. It keeps it together
Nikki E.
Nikki E.
Langhorne, PA
I have naturally pin straight hair that has a hard time holding a curl well. This spiral curling iron is like magic for my hair! The way it disperses the heat really helps my hair hold onto the curl throughout the day! I could never get this effect with a traditional curling iron.
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
I bought this curling iron thinking that it would be easier to create spiral beach wave hair. Unfortunately, I think my hair is too thick for this product. It gets tangled in the spiral pieces and won't hold on the clip. It does offer a good deal of heat that would be perfect if my hair would work with it. I would recommend for someone with thinner hair.
Molly T.
Molly T.
Lafayette, IN
I love this curler! It gives me the bouncy spiral curls I desire! Heats up quick and I don't have to hold hair on iron for long at all!
Kelly H.
Kelly H.
Holly pond, AL
Creates the perfect spiral curles. They are more defined then using a regular hair curler and this is super easy to use. You can use heat gloves if needed but I didn't and not once did I burn myself using this. Highly recommend.
Emma A.
Emma A.
Used to use this curler all the time back in my preteens. Loved it at the time but as I got older the curls started to seem too tight and coiled rather than free and bouncy. Great for someone who's looking for smaller curls or perhaps a curly updo!
Jaquie S.
Jaquie S.
Toronto, Ontario
Not a bad curling iron, definitely does its job but doesn't last too long. Personally i think that's just my hair. It's definitely very affordable and if used correctly will last a long time. I will try out a curling iron wand next!
Claudette F.
Claudette F.
Grande prairie
I like this hair curler. It gives you the spiral curls if you like that. I use a ton of hairspray when I use it to keep the look all day