Conair Instant Heat 3/4Conair Instant Heat 3/4
Conair Instant Heat 3/4

Conair Instant Heat 3/4" Extra Long Spiral Styler

BY CONAIR #84 in Curling Irons

Power your style with turbo boost technology and instant heat. The uniform heat recovery system in this dual-voltage curling iron helps you create consistent curls with bounce and shine, while the Turbo Heat® boost increases the barrel temperature by up to 36 degrees F for a fast and fabulous fix. All hair types will find their special place among the 25 heat settings for this spiral styler, which delivers long-lasting curls from an extra-long barrel.

Conair Instant Heat 3/4
Conair Instant Heat 3/4" Extra Long Spiral Styler
Jessie R.
Gives me the perfect curls. I would recommend it to everyone. The curls are so beautiful because of this awesome iron
Angelina H.
Belcamp, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Didn't work to well and cheap price. The curling iron fell apart after several uses and the curls did not stay in.
Brooklynn G.
I Love this! So perfect for thinner curls with as much or as little but if a curl you want😍😍😍 and it lasts all day!
Cynthia C.
North Miami, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
It does the job at the beginning, but it doesn’t last at all. It’s affordable but a hit or miss with this brand.
Monica B.
Grant, AL
Great spiral curls when I use this wand.Doesnt frizz my hair.Just the right amount of spiral curl.Love this wand.
Melissa G.
Anza
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great for spiral curls. Price is okay. Cute outcome after the curls are formed. I would recommend this product
Sarah Y.
Fort Rucker, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this curling iron, it definitely gave me lots of beautiful curls and definitely i recommend anyone try!
Daviontea B.
Calumet City, IL
I live for this product bring really beautiful spiral curls to my natural hair with out over stressing my hair.
Melissa T.
Piedmont, AL
This is great for longer hair but after my hair was cut short it just didn't seem to work as well as before!
Holly G.
Minnetonka, MN
I love this curling iron. I cannot find a new one to replace my broken one, anywhere. I'm very sad about that