Conair Instant Heat 3/4Conair Instant Heat 3/4Conair Instant Heat 3/4
Conair Instant Heat 3/4

Conair Instant Heat 3/4" Extra Long Spiral Styler

BY CONAIR

Power your style with turbo boost technology and instant heat. The uniform heat recovery system in this dual-voltage curling iron helps you create consistent curls with bounce and shine, while the Turbo Heat® boost increases the barrel temperature by up to 36 degrees F for a fast and fabulous fix. All hair types will find their special place among the 25 heat settings for this spiral styler, which delivers long-lasting curls from an extra-long barrel.

Conair Instant Heat 3/4
Conair Instant Heat 3/4" Extra Long Spiral Styler
cailie J.
Washougal, WA
Easy to use and heats up extremely fast. Love the curl it gives me and last all day. Would buy this again if it ever went out.
Sarah T.
Spring City, TN
Truly instant heat, in less than a minute it's ready to go. This particular tool gives me the cutest spiral curls, I love it!
Rachel M.
I've used this curling iron since high school (6 years ago) and it still works perfectly! It gives me perfect, ringlet curls!
Amanda P.
Medford, MA
This thing made curls that did not hold and the wrap around part makes the curls look bad. My bedhead is a much better wand.
Kirsty R.
Pratt
Very easy to use. Decent pricing. At most drugstores. Can do very curly to beach waves just by using different techniques.
Taylor Y.
I honestly can’t remember the last time I used this but I thought it looked cool. I don’t think I liked it that much though
Sheila D.
Youngstown, OH
This curling iron makes spiral curls much easier than a traditional curling iron. Perfect curls with less work and hassle.
Christina S.
Matthews , NC
Heats up fast and the added "texture" creates a neat look in your hair, almost seems like it helps hold the curl longer.
Brittany S.
Great curling iron, easy to turn on and off and simple to use! I don't curl my hair often but when I do this is great!
Taylor B.
Marion , IL
I love this! It gives my hair the adorable springy curls! And they usually stat pretty intact too! Such a nice product