Conair Instant Heat 3/4Conair Instant Heat 3/4
Conair Instant Heat 3/4

Conair Instant Heat 3/4" Extra Long Spiral Styler

BY CONAIR

Power your style with turbo boost technology and instant heat. The uniform heat recovery system in this dual-voltage curling iron helps you create consistent curls with bounce and shine, while the Turbo Heat® boost increases the barrel temperature by up to 36 degrees F for a fast and fabulous fix. All hair types will find their special place among the 25 heat settings for this spiral styler, which delivers long-lasting curls from an extra-long barrel.

Conair Instant Heat 3/4
Conair Instant Heat 3/4" Extra Long Spiral Styler
Melissa T.
Melissa T.
Piedmont, AL
This is great for longer hair but after my hair was cut short it just didn't seem to work as well as before!
Claudia H.
Claudia H.
Dallas, TX
I have of this i have with them like around 11 years its a good quality its not expensive and make my curls beautiful
Jessie R.
Jessie R.
Gives me the perfect curls. I would recommend it to everyone. The curls are so beautiful because of this awesome iron
Brooklynn G.
Brooklynn G.
I Love this! So perfect for thinner curls with as much or as little but if a curl you want😍😍😍 and it lasts all day!
Kaitlin C.
Kaitlin C.
Bluewell
Perfect for small curls that makes your hair look so much thicker. The curls are so cute and perfect !
Latoya J.
Latoya J.
Baltimore, MD
Not too great. It doesn't get very hot so you have to burn the hell out of your hair to get it to curl
Alejandra M.
Alejandra M.
Long Beach, Ca
Adsolutely love using this spiral curler it leaves some beautifully natural curls that lastest all day
Taylor K.
Taylor K.
Love the curls this curling iron gives! Definitely recommend! Very easy to use. I was ver satisfied!
Holly G.
Holly G.
Minnetonka, MN
I love this curling iron. I cannot find a new one to replace my broken one, anywhere. I'm very sad about that
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
The biggest reason why I gave this three stars is because it's not exactly the type of curl I am looking for.