Conair Instant Heat 3/4Conair Instant Heat 3/4Conair Instant Heat 3/4
Conair Instant Heat 3/4

Conair Instant Heat 3/4" Extra Long Spiral Styler

BY CONAIR #80 in Curling Irons

Power your style with turbo boost technology and instant heat. The uniform heat recovery system in this dual-voltage curling iron helps you create consistent curls with bounce and shine, while the Turbo Heat® boost increases the barrel temperature by up to 36 degrees F for a fast and fabulous fix. All hair types will find their special place among the 25 heat settings for this spiral styler, which delivers long-lasting curls from an extra-long barrel.

Conair Instant Heat 3/4
Conair Instant Heat 3/4" Extra Long Spiral Styler
Crystal V.
Fresno, CA
I love the spiral curl this Revlon tool achieves!
It's so easy to use and heats up fairly quickly. I would recommend this forsure.
Maria S.
Dayton, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this wand! With this iron, I achieve nice spiral curls in a short time. It doesn't get too hot, so your hair isn't burnt,
cailie J.
Washougal, WA
Easy to use and heats up extremely fast. Love the curl it gives me and last all day. Would buy this again if it ever went out.
Chrystal G.
Chase City, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love it! This was actually my first curly iron when I started learning how to hair. It definitely gives you nice spiral curls.
Chelsea M.
Noblesville, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don’t like this curling iron. It is very hard to use with my hair. Maybe I need to practice more but I don’t use it anymore.
Amanda P.
Medford, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This thing made curls that did not hold and the wrap around part makes the curls look bad. My bedhead is a much better wand.
Sarah T.
Spring City, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Truly instant heat, in less than a minute it's ready to go. This particular tool gives me the cutest spiral curls, I love it!
Rachel M.
I've used this curling iron since high school (6 years ago) and it still works perfectly! It gives me perfect, ringlet curls!
Kirsty R.
Pratt
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very easy to use. Decent pricing. At most drugstores. Can do very curly to beach waves just by using different techniques.
Sheila D.
Youngstown, OH
This curling iron makes spiral curls much easier than a traditional curling iron. Perfect curls with less work and hassle.