Conair Instant Heat 3/4Conair Instant Heat 3/4Conair Instant Heat 3/4
Conair Instant Heat 3/4

Conair Instant Heat 3/4" Extra Long Spiral Styler

BY CONAIR

Power your style with turbo boost technology and instant heat. The uniform heat recovery system in this dual-voltage curling iron helps you create consistent curls with bounce and shine, while the Turbo Heat® boost increases the barrel temperature by up to 36 degrees F for a fast and fabulous fix. All hair types will find their special place among the 25 heat settings for this spiral styler, which delivers long-lasting curls from an extra-long barrel.

Conair Instant Heat 3/4
Conair Instant Heat 3/4" Extra Long Spiral Styler
Amanda B.
Edgewater, FL
I love how easy it is to make curls with this iron and they are fabulous! Super easy to use which is great because it takes less time.
Theresa B.
Carbondale, PA
So easy to use, I’ve never had my hair get tangled like some other spiral irons. This heats up fast and definitely leaves a great curl
Molly T.
W Lafayette, IN
I love this curler! It gives me the bouncy spiral curls I desire! Heats up quick and I don't have to hold hair on iron for long at all!
rae c.
Tallahassee, FL
This thing is unnecessarily hard to use. It doesn't get hot enough and takes more time to figure out than I want to invest in curling
Tammy D.
YOUNGSVILLE, LA
This is such an affordable curling iron and really works great. Perfect for morning routine because there is no wait time before use.
Mrs💕Dustin P.
Hedgesville, WV
Love this curling iron, it does a amazing job curling hair, best iron I know to make curls, but gets to hot not so great for the hair
Crystal V.
Fresno, CA
I love the spiral curl this Revlon tool achieves!
It's so easy to use and heats up fairly quickly. I would recommend this forsure.
Maria S.
Dayton, OH
I love this wand! With this iron, I achieve nice spiral curls in a short time. It doesn't get too hot, so your hair isn't burnt,
Chrystal G.
Chase City, VA
Love it! This was actually my first curly iron when I started learning how to hair. It definitely gives you nice spiral curls.
Chelsea M.
Noblesville, IN
I don’t like this curling iron. It is very hard to use with my hair. Maybe I need to practice more but I don’t use it anymore.