Conair Instant Heat 3/4Conair Instant Heat 3/4Conair Instant Heat 3/4
Conair Instant Heat 3/4

Conair Instant Heat 3/4" Extra Long Spiral Styler

BY CONAIR #82 in Curling Irons

Power your style with turbo boost technology and instant heat. The uniform heat recovery system in this dual-voltage curling iron helps you create consistent curls with bounce and shine, while the Turbo Heat® boost increases the barrel temperature by up to 36 degrees F for a fast and fabulous fix. All hair types will find their special place among the 25 heat settings for this spiral styler, which delivers long-lasting curls from an extra-long barrel.

Conair Instant Heat 3/4
Conair Instant Heat 3/4" Extra Long Spiral Styler
Aylin A.
calexico, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Es mi herramienta de cabello favorita. Me encanta porque calienta muy rapido y hace que mi cabello tenga la forma deseada. Lo recomiendo
Miranda M.
This curling iron is amazing. It makes unique curls that look natural and beautiful. It doesn't damage my hair at all it's just amazing.
Cydnie D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a pretty nifty iron. It definitely creates some neat curls, but it's a bit awkward to use and takes some getting accustomed to.
Amanda B.
Edgewater, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how easy it is to make curls with this iron and they are fabulous! Super easy to use which is great because it takes less time.
Dolma Y.
Santa Fe , NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
This gets hot fast but the extra spiral makes my curls look bent and weird. Idk just not my cup of tea. My sister just got this for me.
Theresa B.
Carbondale, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
So easy to use, I’ve never had my hair get tangled like some other spiral irons. This heats up fast and definitely leaves a great curl
Molly T.
Lafayette, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this curler! It gives me the bouncy spiral curls I desire! Heats up quick and I don't have to hold hair on iron for long at all!
rae c.
Tallahassee, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This thing is unnecessarily hard to use. It doesn't get hot enough and takes more time to figure out than I want to invest in curling
Mrs💕Dustin P.
Hedgesville
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this curling iron, it does a amazing job curling hair, best iron I know to make curls, but gets to hot not so great for the hair
Tammy D.
Youngsville , LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is such an affordable curling iron and really works great. Perfect for morning routine because there is no wait time before use.