Conair Instant Heat 3/4Conair Instant Heat 3/4Conair Instant Heat 3/4
Conair Instant Heat 3/4

Conair Instant Heat 3/4" Extra Long Spiral Styler

BY CONAIR

Power your style with turbo boost technology and instant heat. The uniform heat recovery system in this dual-voltage curling iron helps you create consistent curls with bounce and shine, while the Turbo Heat® boost increases the barrel temperature by up to 36 degrees F for a fast and fabulous fix. All hair types will find their special place among the 25 heat settings for this spiral styler, which delivers long-lasting curls from an extra-long barrel.

Conair Instant Heat 3/4
Conair Instant Heat 3/4" Extra Long Spiral Styler
Brandy W.
I love using this in my hair! Works so perfect every time! Wasn’t expensive at all. I have long. Hair and it works great . I use this weekly!
Genevieve B.
This curling iron has been kicking for over 5 years now. It's my go-to styling tool. It gives your hair a unique curl, and it's easy to use!
Monica T.
TORRANCE, CA
Good for short hair but not good for long and curls a bit too much for me. This was one of my first wand I ever owned !! Middle school age.
Alyssa P.
Sandusky, OH
My hair is already curly, but I use this to keep it looking even for special events! It is easy to use and always makes my hair look great.
Aylin A.
calexico, CA
Es mi herramienta de cabello favorita. Me encanta porque calienta muy rapido y hace que mi cabello tenga la forma deseada. Lo recomiendo
Miranda M.
This curling iron is amazing. It makes unique curls that look natural and beautiful. It doesn't damage my hair at all it's just amazing.
Molly T.
Lafayette, IN
I love this curler! It gives me the bouncy spiral curls I desire! Heats up quick and I don't have to hold hair on iron for long at all!
Dolma Y.
Santa Fe , NM
This gets hot fast but the extra spiral makes my curls look bent and weird. Idk just not my cup of tea. My sister just got this for me.
Amanda B.
Edgewater, FL
I love how easy it is to make curls with this iron and they are fabulous! Super easy to use which is great because it takes less time.
Cydnie D.
This is a pretty nifty iron. It definitely creates some neat curls, but it's a bit awkward to use and takes some getting accustomed to.