Conair Instant Heat 3/4Conair Instant Heat 3/4Conair Instant Heat 3/4
Conair Instant Heat 3/4

Conair Instant Heat 3/4" Extra Long Spiral Styler

BY CONAIR #82 in Curling Irons

Power your style with turbo boost technology and instant heat. The uniform heat recovery system in this dual-voltage curling iron helps you create consistent curls with bounce and shine, while the Turbo Heat® boost increases the barrel temperature by up to 36 degrees F for a fast and fabulous fix. All hair types will find their special place among the 25 heat settings for this spiral styler, which delivers long-lasting curls from an extra-long barrel.

Conair Instant Heat 3/4
Conair Instant Heat 3/4" Extra Long Spiral Styler
Jackie G.
Burley, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has been a lifesaver for my daughters dance hairstyles. She has really fine hair and a regular iron won't curl it. This actually curls and STAYS!
Alexis C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I haven’t used this one for years but when I did have it I loved the way it made my hair look. It gave it a beach wave look. I love this curling iron
Kaitlyn M.
TOLEDO, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Its not bad if you like tight curls. If you want more large wavy curls, steer away from this curler. But if you do like tight curls this works well
Niki W.
Denver, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wasn't too impressed with this one it's a little bit hard to use and it did not curl my natural hair that well but it did curl my wig very well.
Brittany R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't use this tool as much as I used to but it works great. I like to use these on younger girls as the curls that come out are tighter curls!
Amy M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this. My husband got it for my birthday and I have not used any other curling iron since. It gives me tight or lose curls what ever I want
Genevieve B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This curling iron has been kicking for over 5 years now. It's my go-to styling tool. It gives your hair a unique curl, and it's easy to use!
Brandy W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love using this in my hair! Works so perfect every time! Wasn’t expensive at all. I have long. Hair and it works great . I use this weekly!
Alyssa P.
Sandusky, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hair is already curly, but I use this to keep it looking even for special events! It is easy to use and always makes my hair look great.
Monica T.
TORRANCE, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good for short hair but not good for long and curls a bit too much for me. This was one of my first wand I ever owned !! Middle school age.