Conair Instant Heat 3/4Conair Instant Heat 3/4
Conair Instant Heat 3/4

Conair Instant Heat 3/4" Extra Long Spiral Styler

BY CONAIR

Power your style with turbo boost technology and instant heat. The uniform heat recovery system in this dual-voltage curling iron helps you create consistent curls with bounce and shine, while the Turbo Heat® boost increases the barrel temperature by up to 36 degrees F for a fast and fabulous fix. All hair types will find their special place among the 25 heat settings for this spiral styler, which delivers long-lasting curls from an extra-long barrel.

Conair Instant Heat 3/4
Conair Instant Heat 3/4" Extra Long Spiral Styler
Angelina H.
Angelina H.
Belcamp , MD
Didn't work to well and cheap price. The curling iron fell apart after several uses and the curls did not stay in.
Dolma Y.
Dolma Y.
Santa Fe, NM
This gets hot fast but the extra spiral makes my curls look bent and weird. Idk just not my cup of tea. My sister just got this for me.
Cydnie D.
Cydnie D.
This is a pretty nifty iron. It definitely creates some neat curls, but it's a bit awkward to use and takes some getting accustomed to.
Daviontea B.
Daviontea B.
Calumet City, IL
I live for this product bring really beautiful spiral curls to my natural hair with out over stressing my hair.
Genevieve B.
Genevieve B.
This curling iron has been kicking for over 5 years now. It's my go-to styling tool. It gives your hair a unique curl, and it's easy to use!
Maria S.
Maria S.
Dayton, OH
I love this wand! With this iron, I achieve nice spiral curls in a short time. It doesn't get too hot, so your hair isn't burnt,
Aylin A.
Aylin A.
calexico, CA
Es mi herramienta de cabello favorita. Me encanta porque calienta muy rapido y hace que mi cabello tenga la forma deseada. Lo recomiendo
cailie J.
cailie J.
Washougal, WA
Easy to use and heats up extremely fast. Love the curl it gives me and last all day. Would buy this again if it ever went out.
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Spring City, TN
Truly instant heat, in less than a minute it's ready to go. This particular tool gives me the cutest spiral curls, I love it!
Chrystal G.
Chrystal G.
Chase City, VA
Love it! This was actually my first curly iron when I started learning how to hair. It definitely gives you nice spiral curls.