Conair Instant Heat 3/4Conair Instant Heat 3/4Conair Instant Heat 3/4
Conair Instant Heat 3/4

Conair Instant Heat 3/4" Extra Long Spiral Styler

BY CONAIR #82 in Curling Irons

Power your style with turbo boost technology and instant heat. The uniform heat recovery system in this dual-voltage curling iron helps you create consistent curls with bounce and shine, while the Turbo Heat® boost increases the barrel temperature by up to 36 degrees F for a fast and fabulous fix. All hair types will find their special place among the 25 heat settings for this spiral styler, which delivers long-lasting curls from an extra-long barrel.

Conair Instant Heat 3/4
Conair Instant Heat 3/4" Extra Long Spiral Styler
Chelsea P.
Summerton
I didn't really like this curling iron. My hair would get tangled in the spirals. I ended up getting rid of this curling iron. I have fine straight hair. I don't recommend this. Unless you are really good at styling!
Paige T.
sioux falls, SD
Beauty Junkie Expert
This curler is ok but I prefer the wand. It's a lot easier to use and you have more freedom to make your curls bigger or smaller. This is a better curling iron for beginners though.
Emily P.
Thayne, WY
I love Conair tools! But this curling iron was not my favorite. I find it hard to use but it did curl my hair after a while. It just took some time figuring out how to use it. It was very affordable. And you can buy it at any drugstore.
Kat H.
Jupiter, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
My fine hair got trapped in the coils of this product so many times. I was always afraid of burning myself with it. It would be helpful if you had thicker hair or a glove.
Jozette J.
Norfolk, VA
I used to use this curler a lot back in high school it's very time consuming because you can only do about 1 inch of hair at a time but it makes a beautiful tight curl
Ana Gabriela M.
MIAMI, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
this curly iron is a must for me, i really like used my hair weavy and this is perfect for it. l can make big curls or a softy beachy loo with it. i really recommended.!!1
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best type of curling iron for curling hair and getting a curl that lasts. If you have thick hair and want to Actually get it to stay curled use this.
Acacia M.
Fernley, NV
I love this product I use it on myself . It works very well it doesn't hurt to use it and it gets the job done super fast and with kids I need stuff that works fast
Heather R.
Adrian, MI
LOVE!! puts in such beautiful curls so easily and they last a very long time. Not an expensive product at all. But I definitely suggest doing small sections at a time if you have longer or even thick hair.
Tracey L.
Staten Island, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
For the price and the amount of times I use this (rarely) it’s awesome don’t underestimate this brand save your money and test one of your favorites out