Conair Instant Heat 3/4Conair Instant Heat 3/4
Conair Instant Heat 3/4

Conair Instant Heat 3/4" Extra Long Spiral Styler

BY CONAIR

Power your style with turbo boost technology and instant heat. The uniform heat recovery system in this dual-voltage curling iron helps you create consistent curls with bounce and shine, while the Turbo Heat® boost increases the barrel temperature by up to 36 degrees F for a fast and fabulous fix. All hair types will find their special place among the 25 heat settings for this spiral styler, which delivers long-lasting curls from an extra-long barrel.

Conair Instant Heat 3/4
Conair Instant Heat 3/4" Extra Long Spiral Styler
Kat H.
Kat H.
Jupiter, FL
My fine hair got trapped in the coils of this product so many times. I was always afraid of burning myself with it. It would be helpful if you had thicker hair or a glove.
Jackie G.
Jackie G.
Burley, ID
This has been a lifesaver for my daughters dance hairstyles. She has really fine hair and a regular iron won't curl it. This actually curls and STAYS!
Acacia M.
Acacia M.
Fernley, NV
I love this product I use it on myself . It works very well it doesn't hurt to use it and it gets the job done super fast and with kids I need stuff that works fast
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
TOLEDO, OH
Its not bad if you like tight curls. If you want more large wavy curls, steer away from this curler. But if you do like tight curls this works well
Rachel Y.
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
This is the best type of curling iron for curling hair and getting a curl that lasts. If you have thick hair and want to Actually get it to stay curled use this.
Heather R.
Heather R.
Adrian, MI
LOVE!! puts in such beautiful curls so easily and they last a very long time. Not an expensive product at all. But I definitely suggest doing small sections at a time if you have longer or even thick hair.
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
I don't use this tool as much as I used to but it works great. I like to use these on younger girls as the curls that come out are tighter curls!
Alyssa P.
Alyssa P.
Sandusky, OH
My hair is already curly, but I use this to keep it looking even for special events! It is easy to use and always makes my hair look great.
Monica T.
Monica T.
Torrance , CA
Good for short hair but not good for long and curls a bit too much for me. This was one of my first wand I ever owned !! Middle school age.
Miranda M.
Miranda M.
This curling iron is amazing. It makes unique curls that look natural and beautiful. It doesn't damage my hair at all it's just amazing.