Conair Instant Heat 3/4Conair Instant Heat 3/4Conair Instant Heat 3/4
Conair Instant Heat 3/4

Conair Instant Heat 3/4" Extra Long Spiral Styler

BY CONAIR

Power your style with turbo boost technology and instant heat. The uniform heat recovery system in this dual-voltage curling iron helps you create consistent curls with bounce and shine, while the Turbo Heat® boost increases the barrel temperature by up to 36 degrees F for a fast and fabulous fix. All hair types will find their special place among the 25 heat settings for this spiral styler, which delivers long-lasting curls from an extra-long barrel.

Conair Instant Heat 3/4
Conair Instant Heat 3/4" Extra Long Spiral Styler
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
This is the best type of curling iron for curling hair and getting a curl that lasts. If you have thick hair and want to Actually get it to stay curled use this.
Randi K.
sayre, PA
I love this wand! You can find it at Walmart Kmart. I use this product weekly! It's so inexpensive and easy to use. Its cheaper then most. I'm a repeat user and buyer of this and I'd totally recommend this to anyone who's looking for a beautiful curl and doesn't know how to use a plain wand, this wand has the spirals you can wrap your hair around and a clasp to hold it at the end so if your not a hair pro this is the one for you I love my wand and I use it all the time it doesn't get extremely hot to where it's going to burn you like a lot of wands and it does what it claims it leaves soft beautiful curls I would recommend this every day!
Heather R.
Clinton, MI
LOVE!! puts in such beautiful curls so easily and they last a very long time. Not an expensive product at all. But I definitely suggest doing small sections at a time if you have longer or even thick hair.
Laura R.
Summersville WV
I like this curling iron alot because it has a spiral styler on it. My hair usually does not hold curl very well but when I use this it seems to work wonders. This product is pretty inexpensive for the quality which is always great! the only down fall is that all the curls fall in one direction so you cant curl away from your face.
Nikki E.
Langhorne, PA
I have naturally pin straight hair that has a hard time holding a curl well. This spiral curling iron is like magic for my hair! The way it disperses the heat really helps my hair hold onto the curl throughout the day! I could never get this effect with a traditional curling iron.
Kelly t.
Creates the perfect spiral curles. They are more defined then using a regular hair curler and this is super easy to use. You can use heat gloves if needed but I didn't and not once did I burn myself using this. Highly recommend.
Stephanie M.
This is a good curling iron as it gets the job done. It was a little tricky to use at first but I was eventually able to get perfect spiral curls. I would recommend purchasing this spiral styler curling iron.
Claudia A.
LAREDO, TX
I can't express how much I absolutely lobe this curler! My daughter has very long and very thick hair. So every time I curled her hair, the curls would fall quick. But with this curler, it provides beautiful spiral curls that will last longer than you'd expect.
Lakie G.
Boulder, WY
I have this and I honestly think I've used it once. It's very hard to maneuver. I burned myself over and over again. I really wish I had never bought it. And my hair did not turn out well! I'd recommend a different kind of curling iron.
Shakhzoda O.
Philadelphia, PA
I can't say this is a very comparable product I had trouble using it and burn my fingers couple of times but it wasn't that serious however I think that they should make it a little more comfortable to use and more handy but I should say that it does it's job good but no difference from a regular Wand