Conair Instant Heat 3/4Conair Instant Heat 3/4Conair Instant Heat 3/4
Conair Instant Heat 3/4

Conair Instant Heat 3/4" Extra Long Spiral Styler

BY CONAIR

Power your style with turbo boost technology and instant heat. The uniform heat recovery system in this dual-voltage curling iron helps you create consistent curls with bounce and shine, while the Turbo Heat® boost increases the barrel temperature by up to 36 degrees F for a fast and fabulous fix. All hair types will find their special place among the 25 heat settings for this spiral styler, which delivers long-lasting curls from an extra-long barrel.

Conair Instant Heat 3/4
Conair Instant Heat 3/4" Extra Long Spiral Styler
amelia s.
Works just like any regular curling iron, but I don't necessarily see any use for the curl strip that goes around the barrel. I didn't like it personally because sometimes I like to switch up the shape of my curls and it just gets in the way. I have long hair so it doesn't really allow me to wrap all of my hair on the barrel.
Midori T.
Syracuse, NY
Omg I can't believe it really works and curl my hair so well. I have long and thick hair and this curler really holds my curl for almost a day without the need of styling spray. I love it so much.
Danielle S.
boston ma
I’ve owned this for years and it still works like the day I bought it. It’s affordable, and literally gives me every type of curl I want. I love it and it’s the easiest, best curling product I’ve used
Chelsea P.
Summerton
I didn't really like this curling iron. My hair would get tangled in the spirals. I ended up getting rid of this curling iron. I have fine straight hair. I don't recommend this. Unless you are really good at styling!
Jen F.
Mission, TX
Heats up super quick ! Love that it has its own spacing for curls that way your hair will come out perfect. It's at an affordable price &a it does it's job. Walmart has them in clearance at the moment & im on my way!
Vanessa H.
Vineyard, UT
I personally found this iron harder to use. The curls weren’t my favorite, very tight. I felt like it dried my hair out and felt super cheap. I would not recommend this iron it could definitely use some improvement
Kat H.
Hiawassee, GA
My fine hair got trapped in the coils of this product so many times. I was always afraid of burning myself with it. It would be helpful if you had thicker hair or a glove.
Jozette J.
Norfolk, VA
I used to use this curler a lot back in high school it's very time consuming because you can only do about 1 inch of hair at a time but it makes a beautiful tight curl
Andresa H.
It does take a while for it curl all my hair but overall made my curls last all day. I use to curl my hair a lot now it’s once in a while but still does the job.
Ana Gabriela M.
MIAMI, FL
this curly iron is a must for me, i really like used my hair weavy and this is perfect for it. l can make big curls or a softy beachy loo with it. i really recommended.!!1