Conair Instant Heat 3/4Conair Instant Heat 3/4
Conair Instant Heat 3/4

Conair Instant Heat 3/4" Extra Long Spiral Styler

BY CONAIR

Power your style with turbo boost technology and instant heat. The uniform heat recovery system in this dual-voltage curling iron helps you create consistent curls with bounce and shine, while the Turbo Heat® boost increases the barrel temperature by up to 36 degrees F for a fast and fabulous fix. All hair types will find their special place among the 25 heat settings for this spiral styler, which delivers long-lasting curls from an extra-long barrel.

Conair Instant Heat 3/4
Conair Instant Heat 3/4" Extra Long Spiral Styler
Casey J.
Casey J.
This is cute. However I have thick hair and
You can only do so bit of a piece of hair at a time. It takes him extremely long to do my whole
Head . If you have thin hair you could probably have an easier time than me .
amelia s.
amelia s.
Works just like any regular curling iron, but I don't necessarily see any use for the curl strip that goes around the barrel. I didn't like it personally because sometimes I like to switch up the shape of my curls and it just gets in the way. I have long hair so it doesn't really allow me to wrap all of my hair on the barrel.
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Sunbury, OH
This is awesome. Gives you those tight spiral curls you want. Only thing I don't like is that it takes forever for long thick hair but in the end it's worth it. Definitely recommend. Amazing curls!!!
Midori T.
Midori T.
Syracuse, NY
Omg I can't believe it really works and curl my hair so well. I have long and thick hair and this curler really holds my curl for almost a day without the need of styling spray. I love it so much.
Chelsea P.
Chelsea P.
Summerton
I didn't really like this curling iron. My hair would get tangled in the spirals. I ended up getting rid of this curling iron. I have fine straight hair. I don't recommend this. Unless you are really good at styling!
Jen F.
Jen F.
Mission, TX
Heats up super quick ! Love that it has its own spacing for curls that way your hair will come out perfect. It's at an affordable price &a it does it's job. Walmart has them in clearance at the moment & im on my way!
Emily P.
Emily P.
Thayne, WY
I love Conair tools! But this curling iron was not my favorite. I find it hard to use but it did curl my hair after a while. It just took some time figuring out how to use it. It was very affordable. And you can buy it at any drugstore.
Ana Gabriela M.
Ana Gabriela M.
this curly iron is a must for me, i really like used my hair weavy and this is perfect for it. l can make big curls or a softy beachy loo with it. i really recommended.!!1
Jozette J.
Jozette J.
Norfolk, VA
I used to use this curler a lot back in high school it's very time consuming because you can only do about 1 inch of hair at a time but it makes a beautiful tight curl
Paige T.
Paige T.
Vermillion, SD
This curler is ok but I prefer the wand. It's a lot easier to use and you have more freedom to make your curls bigger or smaller. This is a better curling iron for beginners though.