Conair Instant Heat 3/4Conair Instant Heat 3/4Conair Instant Heat 3/4
Conair Instant Heat 3/4

Conair Instant Heat 3/4" Extra Long Spiral Styler

BY CONAIR #82 in Curling Irons

Power your style with turbo boost technology and instant heat. The uniform heat recovery system in this dual-voltage curling iron helps you create consistent curls with bounce and shine, while the Turbo Heat® boost increases the barrel temperature by up to 36 degrees F for a fast and fabulous fix. All hair types will find their special place among the 25 heat settings for this spiral styler, which delivers long-lasting curls from an extra-long barrel.

Conair Instant Heat 3/4
Conair Instant Heat 3/4" Extra Long Spiral Styler
Kristen Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This curling iron is good for beginners if you're new to curling your hair. The "tracks" make it easy to wrap your hair into. However, it does make all your curls uniform, so it's good for more formal curls versus messy voluminous curls.
Samantha B.
Lucasville, OH
Gives you the cutest curls. Kind of on the heavy side so if u have a lot of hair u get worn out a bit sooner. But highly recommend forbeautiful styling curls. Because pain is worth the beauty!! Well almost all pain
Angie P.
Shamokin Dam, PA
I absolutely loved this curling iron, I have fine but full hair and this gave me the perfect curl. And a the curl lasted all day with little hair spray! Also worked on my hair extensions when I tried that as well!
Brittany B.
Works very very well however at the ends of the hair I always end up getting a kink. This might be user error but other than that I really like it. It's made curling my hair super easy and it holds it all day!
Savannah L.
New Columbia, PA
This curling iron is awesome for a great price. Makes your hair pretty and curly with ease. I don't use it often as I work in a prison and my hair is constantly up. I would definitely recommend to others!
Trina K.
Henderson, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
This gives a great spiral curl. It's heats up nicely and fairly easy to use. I've had mine for years and it's still going strong. I don't use it daily but it's never given me any problems. The price is right.
Casey J.
This is cute. However I have thick hair and
You can only do so bit of a piece of hair at a time. It takes him extremely long to do my whole
Head . If you have thin hair you could probably have an easier time than me .
amelia s.
Works just like any regular curling iron, but I don't necessarily see any use for the curl strip that goes around the barrel. I didn't like it personally because sometimes I like to switch up the shape of my curls and it just gets in the way. I have long hair so it doesn't really allow me to wrap all of my hair on the barrel.
Midori T.
Syracuse, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Omg I can't believe it really works and curl my hair so well. I have long and thick hair and this curler really holds my curl for almost a day without the need of styling spray. I love it so much.
Chelsea P.
Summerton
I didn't really like this curling iron. My hair would get tangled in the spirals. I ended up getting rid of this curling iron. I have fine straight hair. I don't recommend this. Unless you are really good at styling!