Conair Instant Heat 3/4Conair Instant Heat 3/4Conair Instant Heat 3/4
Conair Instant Heat 3/4

Conair Instant Heat 3/4" Extra Long Spiral Styler

BY CONAIR

Power your style with turbo boost technology and instant heat. The uniform heat recovery system in this dual-voltage curling iron helps you create consistent curls with bounce and shine, while the Turbo Heat® boost increases the barrel temperature by up to 36 degrees F for a fast and fabulous fix. All hair types will find their special place among the 25 heat settings for this spiral styler, which delivers long-lasting curls from an extra-long barrel.

Conair Instant Heat 3/4
Conair Instant Heat 3/4" Extra Long Spiral Styler
Victoria K.
Easy to curl your hair, heats up fast, lasts a long time. The grooves help to hold your hair in for that perfect curl. But since it's grooved you only have tighter curls whereas a regular curling iron you can somewhat differ them.
Amber S.
Jack, AL
This hair twirl curler has lasted me a long time! It gives that twirly look that my daughter loves and we like to use this during her pageants and get a ton of compliments! It I had a great price and I would buy this again!
Megan F.
This works super great for shorter hair but didn't work good once my hair got a little longer. This is also a little difficult to use as I had to hold my hair away from the curling iron. I also didn't like how the curl could only go in the one direction
Angie P.
Shamokin Dam, PA
I absolutely loved this curling iron, I have fine but full hair and this gave me the perfect curl. And a the curl lasted all day with little hair spray! Also worked on my hair extensions when I tried that as well!
Brittany B.
Works very very well however at the ends of the hair I always end up getting a kink. This might be user error but other than that I really like it. It's made curling my hair super easy and it holds it all day!
Trina K.
Henderson, NV
This gives a great spiral curl. It's heats up nicely and fairly easy to use. I've had mine for years and it's still going strong. I don't use it daily but it's never given me any problems. The price is right.
Savannah L.
New Columbia , PA
This curling iron is awesome for a great price. Makes your hair pretty and curly with ease. I don't use it often as I work in a prison and my hair is constantly up. I would definitely recommend to others!
Stefanie B.
Pretty good curling iron. I dont curl my hair often but when I do I want tight spiral curls mainly just at the ends of my hair. I got that with this iron and it heats fast! Love the different settings too.
Casey J.
This is cute. However I have thick hair and
You can only do so bit of a piece of hair at a time. It takes him extremely long to do my whole
Head . If you have thin hair you could probably have an easier time than me .
amelia s.
Works just like any regular curling iron, but I don't necessarily see any use for the curl strip that goes around the barrel. I didn't like it personally because sometimes I like to switch up the shape of my curls and it just gets in the way. I have long hair so it doesn't really allow me to wrap all of my hair on the barrel.