Conair Instant Heat 3/4Conair Instant Heat 3/4
Conair Instant Heat 3/4

Conair Instant Heat 3/4" Extra Long Spiral Styler

BY CONAIR

Power your style with turbo boost technology and instant heat. The uniform heat recovery system in this dual-voltage curling iron helps you create consistent curls with bounce and shine, while the Turbo Heat® boost increases the barrel temperature by up to 36 degrees F for a fast and fabulous fix. All hair types will find their special place among the 25 heat settings for this spiral styler, which delivers long-lasting curls from an extra-long barrel.

Conair Instant Heat 3/4
Conair Instant Heat 3/4" Extra Long Spiral Styler
Victoria K.
Victoria K.
Easy to curl your hair, heats up fast, lasts a long time. The grooves help to hold your hair in for that perfect curl. But since it's grooved you only have tighter curls whereas a regular curling iron you can somewhat differ them.
Shakhzoda O.
Shakhzoda O.
Philadelphia, PA
I can't say this is a very comparable product I had trouble using it and burn my fingers couple of times but it wasn't that serious however I think that they should make it a little more comfortable to use and more handy but I should say that it does it's job good but no difference from a regular Wand
Amber S.
Amber S.
Jack , AL
This hair twirl curler has lasted me a long time! It gives that twirly look that my daughter loves and we like to use this during her pageants and get a ton of compliments! It I had a great price and I would buy this again!
Megan F.
Megan F.
This works super great for shorter hair but didn't work good once my hair got a little longer. This is also a little difficult to use as I had to hold my hair away from the curling iron. I also didn't like how the curl could only go in the one direction
Kristen Y.
Kristen Y.
This curling iron is good for beginners if you're new to curling your hair. The "tracks" make it easy to wrap your hair into. However, it does make all your curls uniform, so it's good for more formal curls versus messy voluminous curls.
Angie P.
Angie P.
Shamokin Dam, PA
I absolutely loved this curling iron, I have fine but full hair and this gave me the perfect curl. And a the curl lasted all day with little hair spray! Also worked on my hair extensions when I tried that as well!
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Lucasville, OH
Gives you the cutest curls. Kind of on the heavy side so if u have a lot of hair u get worn out a bit sooner. But highly recommend forbeautiful styling curls. Because pain is worth the beauty!! Well almost all pain
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Works very very well however at the ends of the hair I always end up getting a kink. This might be user error but other than that I really like it. It's made curling my hair super easy and it holds it all day!
Trina K.
Trina K.
Henderson, NV
This gives a great spiral curl. It's heats up nicely and fairly easy to use. I've had mine for years and it's still going strong. I don't use it daily but it's never given me any problems. The price is right.
Savannah L.
Savannah L.
New Columbia, PA
This curling iron is awesome for a great price. Makes your hair pretty and curly with ease. I don't use it often as I work in a prison and my hair is constantly up. I would definitely recommend to others!