Conair Instant Heat 3/4Conair Instant Heat 3/4Conair Instant Heat 3/4
Conair Instant Heat 3/4

Conair Instant Heat 3/4" Extra Long Spiral Styler

BY CONAIR #82 in Curling Irons

Power your style with turbo boost technology and instant heat. The uniform heat recovery system in this dual-voltage curling iron helps you create consistent curls with bounce and shine, while the Turbo Heat® boost increases the barrel temperature by up to 36 degrees F for a fast and fabulous fix. All hair types will find their special place among the 25 heat settings for this spiral styler, which delivers long-lasting curls from an extra-long barrel.

Conair Instant Heat 3/4
Conair Instant Heat 3/4" Extra Long Spiral Styler
Sara G.
very easy to use- you just grab a section of hair and follow it around the coil. the only downside is that all of curls pretty much are the exact same size and face the exact same way so if you like to have curls turning away from your face you cannot do that with this product.
Natalie A.
Northglenn , CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I do have this curling iron but honestly rarely use it . I love the design and it works really great but I do wish the barrel was larger. I like a bigger curl and this is just too small. It does get hot quickly which is great if you are in a rush
LaKie G.
boulder, wy
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this and I honestly think I've used it once. It's very hard to maneuver. I burned myself over and over again. I really wish I had never bought it. And my hair did not turn out well! I'd recommend a different kind of curling iron.
Laila H.
I had this way back when I danced. While it got the job done, my curls often turned out awkward when I didn't know how to position the curls on the rigid sections of the iron. I would recommend a wand if you want a tighter curl over this.
Amanda F.
Pacoima, CA
Give this a chance. The coil makes my hair super springy which I know isn't the flawless beach waves but trust me, run your fingers through and wait a bit and you will have perfect curls that last. Cheaper than hot tools and works perfectly.
Shakhzoda O.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I can't say this is a very comparable product I had trouble using it and burn my fingers couple of times but it wasn't that serious however I think that they should make it a little more comfortable to use and more handy but I should say that it does it's job good but no difference from a regular Wand
Haley M.
Huntingtown, MD
When I was going through a hard-core curl phase, this was my go to iron. It really gets the job done when you want those tight spiraled curls. I only have one major problem with it, it only lets you curl one way. As a fan of multi directional curls, I was not having it.
Victoria K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Easy to curl your hair, heats up fast, lasts a long time. The grooves help to hold your hair in for that perfect curl. But since it's grooved you only have tighter curls whereas a regular curling iron you can somewhat differ them.
Amber S.
Jack , AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This hair twirl curler has lasted me a long time! It gives that twirly look that my daughter loves and we like to use this during her pageants and get a ton of compliments! It I had a great price and I would buy this again!
Megan F.
This works super great for shorter hair but didn't work good once my hair got a little longer. This is also a little difficult to use as I had to hold my hair away from the curling iron. I also didn't like how the curl could only go in the one direction