Conair Instant Heat 3/4Conair Instant Heat 3/4
Conair Instant Heat 3/4

Conair Instant Heat 3/4" Extra Long Spiral Styler

BY CONAIR #84 in Curling Irons

Power your style with turbo boost technology and instant heat. The uniform heat recovery system in this dual-voltage curling iron helps you create consistent curls with bounce and shine, while the Turbo Heat® boost increases the barrel temperature by up to 36 degrees F for a fast and fabulous fix. All hair types will find their special place among the 25 heat settings for this spiral styler, which delivers long-lasting curls from an extra-long barrel.

Conair Instant Heat 3/4
Conair Instant Heat 3/4" Extra Long Spiral Styler
Michelle P.
Sunbury, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is awesome. Gives you those tight spiral curls you want. Only thing I don't like is that it takes forever for long thick hair but in the end it's worth it. Definitely recommend. Amazing curls!!!
Claudia A.
Laredo, Tx
Beauty Junkie Expert
I can't express how much I absolutely lobe this curler! My daughter has very long and very thick hair. So every time I curled her hair, the curls would fall quick. But with this curler, it provides beautiful spiral curls that will last longer than you'd expect.
Michelle H.
Rome, GA
I have had this for awhile! I have let my hair grow out . I love the curl this iron gives! I use it often! It depends on the look I'm going for! I think I purchased it at Walmart! Curling Irons should come with a cleaning solution for all the hairspray build up!
Sara G.
very easy to use- you just grab a section of hair and follow it around the coil. the only downside is that all of curls pretty much are the exact same size and face the exact same way so if you like to have curls turning away from your face you cannot do that with this product.
Kelly M.
Indianapolis, IN
The spiral curling iron is great! The spiral guide on the barrel really helps you get an even curl. It's really easy to use and it doesn't get too hot so your hair doesn't get damaged. It's really inexpensive and it lasts a long time. Highly recommend!
Natalie A.
Northglenn , CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I do have this curling iron but honestly rarely use it . I love the design and it works really great but I do wish the barrel was larger. I like a bigger curl and this is just too small. It does get hot quickly which is great if you are in a rush
LaKie G.
boulder, wy
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this and I honestly think I've used it once. It's very hard to maneuver. I burned myself over and over again. I really wish I had never bought it. And my hair did not turn out well! I'd recommend a different kind of curling iron.
Laila H.
I had this way back when I danced. While it got the job done, my curls often turned out awkward when I didn't know how to position the curls on the rigid sections of the iron. I would recommend a wand if you want a tighter curl over this.
Shakhzoda O.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I can't say this is a very comparable product I had trouble using it and burn my fingers couple of times but it wasn't that serious however I think that they should make it a little more comfortable to use and more handy but I should say that it does it's job good but no difference from a regular Wand
Amanda F.
Pacoima, CA
Give this a chance. The coil makes my hair super springy which I know isn't the flawless beach waves but trust me, run your fingers through and wait a bit and you will have perfect curls that last. Cheaper than hot tools and works perfectly.