Conair Instant Heat 3/4Conair Instant Heat 3/4Conair Instant Heat 3/4
Conair Instant Heat 3/4

Conair Instant Heat 3/4" Extra Long Spiral Styler

BY CONAIR

Power your style with turbo boost technology and instant heat. The uniform heat recovery system in this dual-voltage curling iron helps you create consistent curls with bounce and shine, while the Turbo Heat® boost increases the barrel temperature by up to 36 degrees F for a fast and fabulous fix. All hair types will find their special place among the 25 heat settings for this spiral styler, which delivers long-lasting curls from an extra-long barrel.

Conair Instant Heat 3/4
Conair Instant Heat 3/4" Extra Long Spiral Styler
Amanda S.
Orlando, FL
I like this curling iron and it's lasted me a long time. It's affordable and worth the money. I don't curl my hair very often but the twists are very easy to guide your hair in the iron. I would personally not buy this specific curling iron again since mine works perfectly, but another reason would be because i would like a bigger width.
Hailey
Boiling Spgs, NC
This is the only curling iron I can seem to get to curl my hair. It makes nice spiral curls that look really pretty when brushed out. The curl last all day even looks good the next day if you sleep on it. This iron is super cheap and a great quality for the price
Kirstin C.
I used this brush back in high school or college and a friend did my hair for me. It is a unique design but I don't feel like it is needed to have the spiral design on there. It did work well though and I had nice curls from it. But I think you can use a regular curling iron.
Emily G.
Haverford
I love this curling iron. It makes it so I can curl my hair so quickly. It even curls my friend's hair who has pin straight hair that no other curling irons can curl. I love using this for work and for formal events. It's my most used curling product and I use it all the time!
Michelle P.
Sunbury, OH
This is awesome. Gives you those tight spiral curls you want. Only thing I don't like is that it takes forever for long thick hair but in the end it's worth it. Definitely recommend. Amazing curls!!!
Michelle H.
Rome, GA
I have had this for awhile! I have let my hair grow out . I love the curl this iron gives! I use it often! It depends on the look I'm going for! I think I purchased it at Walmart! Curling Irons should come with a cleaning solution for all the hairspray build up!
Claudia A.
Laredo, TX
I can't express how much I absolutely lobe this curler! My daughter has very long and very thick hair. So every time I curled her hair, the curls would fall quick. But with this curler, it provides beautiful spiral curls that will last longer than you'd expect.
Kelly M.
Indianapolis, IN
The spiral curling iron is great! The spiral guide on the barrel really helps you get an even curl. It's really easy to use and it doesn't get too hot so your hair doesn't get damaged. It's really inexpensive and it lasts a long time. Highly recommend!
Sara G.
very easy to use- you just grab a section of hair and follow it around the coil. the only downside is that all of curls pretty much are the exact same size and face the exact same way so if you like to have curls turning away from your face you cannot do that with this product.
Natalie A.
Northglenn , CO
I do have this curling iron but honestly rarely use it . I love the design and it works really great but I do wish the barrel was larger. I like a bigger curl and this is just too small. It does get hot quickly which is great if you are in a rush