Conair Instant Heat 3/4Conair Instant Heat 3/4
Conair Instant Heat 3/4

Conair Instant Heat 3/4" Extra Long Spiral Styler

BY CONAIR

Power your style with turbo boost technology and instant heat. The uniform heat recovery system in this dual-voltage curling iron helps you create consistent curls with bounce and shine, while the Turbo Heat® boost increases the barrel temperature by up to 36 degrees F for a fast and fabulous fix. All hair types will find their special place among the 25 heat settings for this spiral styler, which delivers long-lasting curls from an extra-long barrel.

Conair Instant Heat 3/4
Conair Instant Heat 3/4" Extra Long Spiral Styler
Emily G.
Emily G.
Haverford
I love this curling iron. It makes it so I can curl my hair so quickly. It even curls my friend's hair who has pin straight hair that no other curling irons can curl. I love using this for work and for formal events. It's my most used curling product and I use it all the time!
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Rome, GA
I have had this for awhile! I have let my hair grow out . I love the curl this iron gives! I use it often! It depends on the look I'm going for! I think I purchased it at Walmart! Curling Irons should come with a cleaning solution for all the hairspray build up!
Claudia A.
Claudia A.
Laredo, Tx
I can't express how much I absolutely lobe this curler! My daughter has very long and very thick hair. So every time I curled her hair, the curls would fall quick. But with this curler, it provides beautiful spiral curls that will last longer than you'd expect.
Sara G.
Sara G.
very easy to use- you just grab a section of hair and follow it around the coil. the only downside is that all of curls pretty much are the exact same size and face the exact same way so if you like to have curls turning away from your face you cannot do that with this product.
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Indianapolis, IN
The spiral curling iron is great! The spiral guide on the barrel really helps you get an even curl. It's really easy to use and it doesn't get too hot so your hair doesn't get damaged. It's really inexpensive and it lasts a long time. Highly recommend!
Natalie A.
Natalie A.
Northglenn , CO
I do have this curling iron but honestly rarely use it . I love the design and it works really great but I do wish the barrel was larger. I like a bigger curl and this is just too small. It does get hot quickly which is great if you are in a rush
Laila H.
Laila H.
I had this way back when I danced. While it got the job done, my curls often turned out awkward when I didn't know how to position the curls on the rigid sections of the iron. I would recommend a wand if you want a tighter curl over this.
LaKie G.
LaKie G.
boulder, wy
I have this and I honestly think I've used it once. It's very hard to maneuver. I burned myself over and over again. I really wish I had never bought it. And my hair did not turn out well! I'd recommend a different kind of curling iron.
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Pacoima, CA
Give this a chance. The coil makes my hair super springy which I know isn't the flawless beach waves but trust me, run your fingers through and wait a bit and you will have perfect curls that last. Cheaper than hot tools and works perfectly.
Haley M.
Haley M.
Huntingtown, MD
When I was going through a hard-core curl phase, this was my go to iron. It really gets the job done when you want those tight spiraled curls. I only have one major problem with it, it only lets you curl one way. As a fan of multi directional curls, I was not having it.