Conair Instant Heat 3/4Conair Instant Heat 3/4Conair Instant Heat 3/4

Conair Instant Heat 3/4" Extra Long Spiral Styler

BY CONAIR

Power your style with turbo boost technology and instant heat. The uniform heat recovery system in this dual-voltage curling iron helps you create consistent curls with bounce and shine, while the Turbo Heat® boost increases the barrel temperature by up to 36 degrees F for a fast and fabulous fix. All hair types will find their special place among the 25 heat settings for this spiral styler, which delivers long-lasting curls from an extra-long barrel.

Conair Instant Heat 3/4" Extra Long Spiral Styler
Jaquie S.
Toronto, OH
Not a bad curling iron, definitely does its job but doesn't last too long. Personally i think that's just my hair. It's definitely very affordable and if used correctly will last a long time. I will try out a curling iron wand next!
Claudette F.
Grande Prairie, AB
I like this hair curler. It gives you the spiral curls if you like that. I use a ton of hairspray when I use it to keep the look all day
Tammy L.
Elk Point, AB
Hard to use when you first get it but awesome when you get the hang of it. Gives me natural looking waves and curls.
Danielle M.
Made my hair look super pretty & curly. Built up heat fast and has lasted me for years.