Conair Instant Heat 3/4Conair Instant Heat 3/4Conair Instant Heat 3/4
Conair Instant Heat 3/4

Conair Instant Heat 3/4" Extra Long Spiral Styler

BY CONAIR

Power your style with turbo boost technology and instant heat. The uniform heat recovery system in this dual-voltage curling iron helps you create consistent curls with bounce and shine, while the Turbo Heat® boost increases the barrel temperature by up to 36 degrees F for a fast and fabulous fix. All hair types will find their special place among the 25 heat settings for this spiral styler, which delivers long-lasting curls from an extra-long barrel.

Conair Instant Heat 3/4
Conair Instant Heat 3/4" Extra Long Spiral Styler
Minerva R.
Long Beach, CA
I love this curly iron. It is harder to find now which is not ok. I wish more stores carried it. I use mines everyday.
Taylor B.
Carterville
I love this! It gives my hair the adorable springy curls! And they usually stat pretty intact too! Such a nice product
Aileen C.
Leaves my curls looking wonderful! Although I like going for beach waves, when I wanna do really dramatic curls I can
Jessie R.
Gives me the perfect curls. I would recommend it to everyone. The curls are so beautiful because of this awesome iron
Claudia H.
Dallas, TX
I have of this i have with them like around 11 years its a good quality its not expensive and make my curls beautiful
Abby D.
Montgomery , AL
Useful for a nice curly or beach wave style. It's very worth it and don't use it without reading this he instructions
Angelina H.
Belcamp, MD
Didn't work to well and cheap price. The curling iron fell apart after several uses and the curls did not stay in.
Brooklynn G.
I Love this! So perfect for thinner curls with as much or as little but if a curl you want😍😍😍 and it lasts all day!
Monica B.
Grant, AL
Great spiral curls when I use this wand.Doesnt frizz my hair.Just the right amount of spiral curl.Love this wand.
Cynthia C.
North miami, FL
It does the job at the beginning, but it doesn’t last at all. It’s affordable but a hit or miss with this brand.