Conair Instant Heat 3/4Conair Instant Heat 3/4
Conair Instant Heat 3/4

Conair Instant Heat 3/4" Extra Long Spiral Styler

BY CONAIR

Power your style with turbo boost technology and instant heat. The uniform heat recovery system in this dual-voltage curling iron helps you create consistent curls with bounce and shine, while the Turbo Heat® boost increases the barrel temperature by up to 36 degrees F for a fast and fabulous fix. All hair types will find their special place among the 25 heat settings for this spiral styler, which delivers long-lasting curls from an extra-long barrel.

Conair Instant Heat 3/4
Conair Instant Heat 3/4" Extra Long Spiral Styler
Laura R.
Laura R.
Summersville WV
I like this curling iron alot because it has a spiral styler on it. My hair usually does not hold curl very well but when I use this it seems to work wonders. This product is pretty inexpensive for the quality which is always great! the only down fall is that all the curls fall in one direction so you cant curl away from your face.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
This is a good curling iron as it gets the job done. It was a little tricky to use at first but I was eventually able to get perfect spiral curls. I would recommend purchasing this spiral styler curling iron.
rae c.
rae c.
Tallahassee, FL
This thing is unnecessarily hard to use. It doesn't get hot enough and takes more time to figure out than I want to invest in curling
Claudia D.
Claudia D.
Gardena
Amazing curls I love that it leaves me nice and natural looking hair love all con air hair products
rose c.
rose c.
Poth, TX
I love this curling iron I had bought a brand new curling iron and I still like this one better
Amber L.
Amber L.
Avon, CT
Love love love love love love. I've been using Conair since I was a kid… Let's be serious here for a minute when it comes to styling tools for people on a budget Conair is the way to go. Through the 80s through the 90s and well into the 2000s it was affordable and it lasted long. Hairdryers curling iron you name it I've used them all. This curling iron with the spiral option is awesome… Are used to try to do spirals my whole life before they came out with these types of curling iron's and I was never able to do it I would have to sit there for hours while somebody crawled on my hair and it was just painful either my arms will get cramped or I had to put up with somebody else pulling out my hair… This makes it 1000 times easier and my hair gets done twice as fast if not faster
Randi K.
Randi K.
Sayre, PA
I love this wand! You can find it at Walmart Kmart. I use this product weekly! It's so inexpensive and easy to use. Its cheaper then most. I'm a repeat user and buyer of this and I'd totally recommend this to anyone who's looking for a beautiful curl and doesn't know how to use a plain wand, this wand has the spirals you can wrap your hair around and a clasp to hold it at the end so if your not a hair pro this is the one for you I love my wand and I use it all the time it doesn't get extremely hot to where it's going to burn you like a lot of wands and it does what it claims it leaves soft beautiful curls I would recommend this every day!
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Orlando, FL
I like this curling iron and it's lasted me a long time. It's affordable and worth the money. I don't curl my hair very often but the twists are very easy to guide your hair in the iron. I would personally not buy this specific curling iron again since mine works perfectly, but another reason would be because i would like a bigger width.
Hailey
Hailey
Boiling Spgs, NC
This is the only curling iron I can seem to get to curl my hair. It makes nice spiral curls that look really pretty when brushed out. The curl last all day even looks good the next day if you sleep on it. This iron is super cheap and a great quality for the price
Kirstin C.
Kirstin C.
I used this brush back in high school or college and a friend did my hair for me. It is a unique design but I don't feel like it is needed to have the spiral design on there. It did work well though and I had nice curls from it. But I think you can use a regular curling iron.