Conair Instant Heat 3/4Conair Instant Heat 3/4
Conair Instant Heat 3/4

Conair Instant Heat 3/4" Extra Long Spiral Styler

BY CONAIR #82 in Curling Irons

Power your style with turbo boost technology and instant heat. The uniform heat recovery system in this dual-voltage curling iron helps you create consistent curls with bounce and shine, while the Turbo Heat® boost increases the barrel temperature by up to 36 degrees F for a fast and fabulous fix. All hair types will find their special place among the 25 heat settings for this spiral styler, which delivers long-lasting curls from an extra-long barrel.

Conair Instant Heat 3/4
Conair Instant Heat 3/4" Extra Long Spiral Styler
andresa h.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It does take a while for it curl all my hair but overall made my curls last all day. I use to curl my hair a lot now it’s once in a while but still does the job.
Destiny V.
Angola, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wasn't very impressed with the item. My hair got stick and pulled. Affordable price, but not worth the money. I wouldn't recommend as I dont use it every often. Everything I tried, it still pulled my hair. Conair has plenty of room for improvement.
Vanessa H.
Lindon, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I personally found this iron harder to use. The curls weren’t my favorite, very tight. I felt like it dried my hair out and felt super cheap. I would not recommend this iron it could definitely use some improvement
Amber L.
Avon, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love love love love. I've been using Conair since I was a kid… Let's be serious here for a minute when it comes to styling tools for people on a budget Conair is the way to go. Through the 80s through the 90s and well into the 2000s it was affordable and it lasted long. Hairdryers curling iron you name it I've used them all. This curling iron with the spiral option is awesome… Are used to try to do spirals my whole life before they came out with these types of curling iron's and I was never able to do it I would have to sit there for hours while somebody crawled on my hair and it was just painful either my arms will get cramped or I had to put up with somebody else pulling out my hair… This makes it 1000 times easier and my hair gets done twice as fast if not faster
Randi K.
Sayre, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this wand! You can find it at Walmart Kmart. I use this product weekly! It's so inexpensive and easy to use. Its cheaper then most. I'm a repeat user and buyer of this and I'd totally recommend this to anyone who's looking for a beautiful curl and doesn't know how to use a plain wand, this wand has the spirals you can wrap your hair around and a clasp to hold it at the end so if your not a hair pro this is the one for you I love my wand and I use it all the time it doesn't get extremely hot to where it's going to burn you like a lot of wands and it does what it claims it leaves soft beautiful curls I would recommend this every day!
Rachel D.
I bought this curling iron thinking that it would be easier to create spiral beach wave hair. Unfortunately, I think my hair is too thick for this product. It gets tangled in the spiral pieces and won't hold on the clip. It does offer a good deal of heat that would be perfect if my hair would work with it. I would recommend for someone with thinner hair.
Laura R.
Summersville WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this curling iron alot because it has a spiral styler on it. My hair usually does not hold curl very well but when I use this it seems to work wonders. This product is pretty inexpensive for the quality which is always great! the only down fall is that all the curls fall in one direction so you cant curl away from your face.
Nikki E.
Langhorne, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have naturally pin straight hair that has a hard time holding a curl well. This spiral curling iron is like magic for my hair! The way it disperses the heat really helps my hair hold onto the curl throughout the day! I could never get this effect with a traditional curling iron.
Amanda S.
Orlando, FL
I like this curling iron and it's lasted me a long time. It's affordable and worth the money. I don't curl my hair very often but the twists are very easy to guide your hair in the iron. I would personally not buy this specific curling iron again since mine works perfectly, but another reason would be because i would like a bigger width.
Hailey
Boiling Spgs, NC
This is the only curling iron I can seem to get to curl my hair. It makes nice spiral curls that look really pretty when brushed out. The curl last all day even looks good the next day if you sleep on it. This iron is super cheap and a great quality for the price