Conair Instant Heat 3/4" Curling Iron

BY CONAIR #20 in Curling Irons

This salon-quality curling iron has a variety of advanced features for superior results. Designed with Multi-Layer Technology, the barrel distributes heat evenly for beautiful curls that last. Smart Technology® keeps barrel heat stabilized to eliminate hot spots, Turbo Heat® delivers an extra 36 degrees F burst of heat for fast results, and 25 heat settings include the right one for any hair type.

• ¾-inch barrel for structured, defined curls
  • Multi-Layer Technology: Barrel combines the elements of chromium, nickel, copper and steel for beautiful, long-lasting results
  • Smart Technology® for stabilized heat during styling
  • Turbo Heat® feature increases barrel temperature by up to 36°F for faster styling
  • 25 heat settings for all types of hair
  • Instant 30-second heat-up
  • Patented Euro design, nonslip grip handle
  • Extra-long cool tip
  • Dual voltage for international travel
  • Safety counter rest
  • Auto-off

Conair Instant Heat 3/4
Conair Instant Heat 3/4" Curling Iron
I just LOVE this product. The one I have is a bit smaller and gives a tighter curl, but it was most similar to this one. The curls last in my hair all day and even when I brush through. I’ve used the conair curling wand about 3 times on a few strands of my hair to pull a look and it gives me everything I want. I always wanted tight curls growing up and this curling iron gave me exactly that. I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for that “tight-curl” look and for anyone trying to pull a look. It is truly a life savor as it heats up quickly.

Cost: I spent $4.32 on mine as I got it at a second hand store and works as if it were new. I would 100% buy as a gift for a loved one or as a birthday present.

Product:- Conair Instant Heat 3/4" Curling Iron
Isabella T.
Springfield , VA
I love this curling wand, this is literally my holy grail! I have thin and straight hair, and this curling iron makes my curls last for up to three days! It's really good and would definitely recommend for beginners! To protect my hair from the heat I use the L'Oréal Paris Advanced Hairstyle BOOST IT Blow Out HeatSpray.
Kayla P.
Medina, OH
This curling iron is okay it’s not as great as I had expected but it’s okay. I’m satisfied with what I g can do just not as satisfied as I thought I use this maybe 1-2 times a week I would recommend this but I would tell them that there’s is cone thing better that they could find.
Kayla M.
United States
I really don't like this curling iron. I don't find myself using it very often. For some reason it seems hard to manage and the swivel cord just doesn't work great. I really don't like the knob for some reason it turns two different temperatures when it's accidentally touched.
Elizabeth R.
Draper, UT
This curling iron works really well for the quality. It was really cheap, like maybe 20$ from target i think. You can control the heat which I like, that way you’re not doing toooo much damage. My curls last until the next day. I would recommend this for a cheaper curling iron
Kari W.
Dayton
A good curling iron for the price. While certainly not the best curling iron that I have ever used it is reliable. I use this curling iron to active wavy loose curls on my fine medium length hair. Curls hold decently well and I usually have volume and wave for most of the day
Viviane M.
Sugar Land, TX
I’ve been using this curling iron since I first started curling my hair in 7th GRADE. Its last 10 years now and its still going strong! The handle creaks just a bit from the not-so-high-quality plastic but it still works like a charm and I don’t need to replace it yet.
Ziona O.
Tupper Lake, NY
This curling iron has lasted me forever!! I bought it at a drugstore around 5 years ago and it's still giving me the curls! I have naturally course curly hair and heat pay off had so problems smoothing it out. I would highly recommend this brand of curling iron to anyone looking for beautiful curly hair on a budget!
Bailey W.
Tacoma , WA
I have used this same brand for over ten years. The tool lasts forever and the quality blows my mind! My hair turns out beautiful every time! I hate other irons. I won’t use them! Even the ones from the salon don’t work well on my hair. Only these conair ones!
gabby G.
Austin , TX
I have actually removed the clamp on this curler and now use it as a wand. I prefer Wands compared to curlers with clamps but the wand I have of theirs is a tapered one which was not my favorite so now this one does the trick perfectly
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Does the curl last all day?
Christy R.
Does the curls last long?
rachel.Z ..