Conair Instant Heat 3/4" Curling Iron

BY CONAIR #10 in Curling Irons

This salon-quality curling iron has a variety of advanced features for superior results. Designed with Multi-Layer Technology, the barrel distributes heat evenly for beautiful curls that last. Smart Technology® keeps barrel heat stabilized to eliminate hot spots, Turbo Heat® delivers an extra 36 degrees F burst of heat for fast results, and 25 heat settings include the right one for any hair type.

• ¾-inch barrel for structured, defined curls
  • Multi-Layer Technology: Barrel combines the elements of chromium, nickel, copper and steel for beautiful, long-lasting results
  • Smart Technology® for stabilized heat during styling
  • Turbo Heat® feature increases barrel temperature by up to 36°F for faster styling
  • 25 heat settings for all types of hair
  • Instant 30-second heat-up
  • Patented Euro design, nonslip grip handle
  • Extra-long cool tip
  • Dual voltage for international travel
  • Safety counter rest
  • Auto-off

Conair Instant Heat 3/4
Conair Instant Heat 3/4" Curling Iron
Casey K.
Casey K.
This is one of the only curling wands that actually gives my hair a curl that lasts all day long! The smaller barrel helps with hair that won't hold bigger curls, and it has a great variance of heat ranges. The curling wand is extremely affordable, and I would recommend this to anyone who wants a curling iron on a budget!
Jenna P.
Jenna P.
Charlottesville, VA
I purchased this curling iron at a local ulta. It heats up so quickly, less than two minutes really. It is comfortable to use. I have thick long hair and it did a great job. I do wish that the metal on the part of the clamp bent up would be covered by the heat protecting plastic.
Evealyyn R.
Evealyyn R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely love this curler I have the 1 inch one and I've literally had it since I was 13 and I'm 25 right now! It hasn't broke or lost its heat or anything I don't use hair spray or any other hair product in my hair to it doesn't get very dirty so no need to clean it so often.
Ilse A.
Ilse A.
At the begging for it was great but then after some time it got horrible the paint that covers the iron fade and I didn't notice because it was in the inside so it burn my hair really bad good thing it was only in one pice of hair but no I won't buy another one
Caitlin H.
Caitlin H.
Minneapolis, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This curling iron really does not work well with my hair type, which is very thick and wavy and very course. I don't know if it's the level of heat or the quality of the barrel but this product really does not work for me.
Kaley G.
Kaley G.
Boyne City, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
These irons are affordable, heat up super fast & shut off after a certain period of time. Easy to use. Not heavy! You can change heat settings easily! Highly recommend! I purchased mine at Walmart. I would buy again.
Josie S.
Josie S.
I have had this curling iron for years. i use it often. it always works so well and my curls hold all day. my mom uses hers daily and just replaced it after a few years of use! love this curling iron.
Christa G.
Christa G.
Cheraw, SC
This iron is perfect for giving me smaller, more ringlet-ish like curls. It heats up quickly and isn't hard to maneuver. It's quite affordable and has been working fine for years. Recommend!
Tania S.
Tania S.
This iron works great if you have thick and textured hair that holds a curl well, however, if you don't. This iron doesn't make long lasting curls for fine haired girls so beware!
Tennille N.
Tennille N.
Sacramento, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great basic curling iron for an everyday great price. Can usually find at the drug store or at a Wal-Mart or Target. Curls hair well for a basic model.
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the curl last all day?
loly l.