Conair Instant Heat ½-inch Curling Iron

This salon-quality curling iron has a variety of advanced features for superior results. Designed with Multi-Layer Technology, the barrel distributes heat evenly for beautiful curls that last. Smart Technology® keeps barrel heat stabilized to eliminate hot spots, Turbo Heat® delivers an extra 36 degrees F burst of heat for fast results, and 25 heat settings include the right one for any hair type.

I find this so hard to use to curl my hair, any tips?
I Swear this is a must have for any Special event. But the question is can I get mine for free?orrrrr...
Is this better than others similar to this product?
Start your review of Conair Instant Heat ½-inch Curling Iron!
Product Highlights
I recently purchased this curling iron and it works great on my shoulder length hair!in reviews
This is actually a really good curling iron to be so cheap and they last forever.in reviews
It works well and it can curl short hair.in reviews
Valarie S.
Eagle, ID
Conair Instant Heat ½-inch Curling Iron uploaded by Valarie S.
I’ve been really happy with my Conair Instant Hear Curling Iron. It provides a nice soft curl instead of my straight hair look some days.  I do find myself curling the bottoms of my hair to hide damage which is probably counterintuitive. Product heats up really quick and has been a great curling iron
Eyma V.
West Palm Bch, FL
Conair Instant Heat ½-inch Curling Iron uploaded by Eyma V.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Personalmente no me gusto .. no sentí que calentará y me hiciera mis rizos ➰ duraderos .. me dio mucho [email protected] poder lograrlo .. realmente no cumplió mis expectativas
Christine A.
Hamburg , NY
Other than to say this is your average run of the mill curling iron that does what it is supposed to. It sell at a great price but I have to admit I don't curl my hair often so I don't need an expensive one.
Salma G.
West Linn, OR
I have bought this product two times already and i gave one to my mom because i works great , and i loved it. My curls come out just how i want them.
Amanda A.
Gaithersburg, MD
Conair Instant Heat ½-inch Curling Iron uploaded by Amanda A.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love when I pay for something with a cheap price that is miraculous! I love this curling iron and it makes my hair look perfect! I bought it at Walmart and paid less than $15 for it 💛
Shelby H.
Las Vegas, NV
My all time favorite curling iron to use. I’ve tried others and don’t like any as much as this one. Makes me hair curl amazing
Madison P.
White Plains, NY
Conair Instant Heat ½-inch Curling Iron uploaded by Madison P.
Love this curling iron, gives me more bigger curls. I could never leave the house without using this
Nicole P.
Ripon, WI
This curling iron is kind of an old stand by for me. It's functional, affordable, and it heats quickly, but I do find that I always manage to catch the dial (which adjusts the heat setting) while I'm using it. This is more of an annoyance than anything for me, but I would prefer to be able to lock the heat setting/dial in place. In trying to avoid heat related hair damage, it's nice when you can select a specific heat level. But that being said, I feel like for the price I can't really expect perfection. Just keep this in mind when making your curling iron selection 👍😊!
Miq B.
Tempe, AZ
I've noticed that this curling iron works better than any other curling iron used before especially the expensive ones. I bought it at target. I've used this curling iron since the first time I've curled my hair. I recommend it better than any other brand
Ana T.
Gainesville, FL
Conair Instant Heat ½-inch Curling Iron uploaded by Ana T.
Purchased at: Walmart
I really liked this product! I found it at Walmart for around $5 and thought it wound work but it’s amazing. It heats up fast, and has about 20 heat settings. The clamp is also very helpful. It takes around 20 seconds to curl a strand of my hair to my liking.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...