Conair Instant Heat 1" Curling Iron

BY CONAIR #9 in Curling Irons

This salon-quality curling iron has a variety of advanced features for superior results. Designed with Multi-Layer Technology, the barrel distributes heat evenly for beautiful curls that last. Smart Technology® keeps barrel heat stabilized to eliminate hot spots, Turbo Heat® delivers an extra 36 degrees F burst of heat for fast results, and 25 heat settings include the right one for any hair type.

• 1-inch barrel for medium bouncy curls
  • Multi-Layer Technology: Barrel combines the elements of chromium, nickel, copper and steel for beautiful, long-lasting results
  • Smart Technology® for stabilized heat during styling
  • Turbo Heat® feature increases barrel temperature by up to 36°F for faster styling
  • 25 heat settings for all types of hair
  • Instant 30-second heat-up
  • Patented Euro design, nonslip grip handle
  • Extra-long cool tip
  • Dual voltage for international travel
  • Safety counter rest
  • Auto-off

Conair Instant Heat 1
Conair Instant Heat 1" Curling Iron
Buy on Amazon
Bonnie V.
Serious trooper! I have had this curling iron for years and years - it always does the job! I do not bother to buy a clampless wand because I also use this if I want to do a wave instead of a curl. There are many techniques that can be used when curling hair with this curling iron and it can achieve many different looks, just depends on your abilities of curling.
Ruth H.
Ringwood, NJ
I could not be happier with my choice of curling iron. I’ve had this curling iron for over 5 years and love it. It heats up sooo fast and works so well for me - between producing tight curls and soft waves, it is the best! Best of all, I didn’t break the bank at all and it lasted me so long!
Lauren P.
Granite Falls, NC
I only give this a 4 because I can’t use it. I can’t curl or style my hair. I’m no good at it. It’s my first curling iron and I can use it on my daughters hair. I got it at Walmart so the price was fair. It does work well for my daughter, if only I could teach myself to do my own hair 😂
Athena M.
Omaha, NE
This curling iron will heat up hot enough but mine ends up losing heat as I use it.  I have really fine hair so its not my hair.  It is really inexpensive but if there is a higher end brand buy that one instead of this one.  I would use this one in a crisis if it was the only one to use.
Jessica B.
Greenbrier, AR
I’ve had this iron for 10 years and it still works flawlessly. It is a great product at an even better price. My hair still curls quick and with no damage. It heats up in 30 seconds and has 10 different temperature settings. It also has a turbo button for even faster heating time and power.
Nicole B.
New Paltz, NY
I call this curling iron old faithful because I’ve had this bad boy since high school (I’m 26), this heats up quickly and has multiple heat settings. You can create many different curl types with this curling iron. I personally don’t use the clamp and use it as a wand.
roya a.
Los angeles , CA
nooootttt really my fav. I feel like this “collection” of irons is of lesser quality. doesn’t really give much body and the curls don’t stay- which is weird for my hair because I can’t brush a curl out to save my life yet this tool doesn’t do much to my hair.
Bethany D.
Piedmont, SC
I use this as my “on the go” curler. It heats up fast, gets the job done, and is easy to pack. The only down side is I don’t feel like I get the heat protection I get from it’s higher priced competitors. Overall I’ve been very pleased, especially for the cost!
Brittani O.
This curler was my very first, & it's still my ride or die curler!! It works great. I haven't really tried a more expensive one or any other brands, but this one has always done the trick. It heats up fast & the curls come out beautiful. Definitely recommend.
Jennifer T.
I have owned this curler for atleast 8 years. It still works very well but not as good as it used to. With that being said, I still prefer to use this one rather than the newer curling wands that I have purchased. can't go wrong with this product!