Conair Instant Heat 1" Curling Iron

BY CONAIR

This salon-quality curling iron has a variety of advanced features for superior results. Designed with Multi-Layer Technology, the barrel distributes heat evenly for beautiful curls that last. Smart Technology® keeps barrel heat stabilized to eliminate hot spots, Turbo Heat® delivers an extra 36 degrees F burst of heat for fast results, and 25 heat settings include the right one for any hair type.

• 1-inch barrel for medium bouncy curls
  • Multi-Layer Technology: Barrel combines the elements of chromium, nickel, copper and steel for beautiful, long-lasting results
  • Smart Technology® for stabilized heat during styling
  • Turbo Heat® feature increases barrel temperature by up to 36°F for faster styling
  • 25 heat settings for all types of hair
  • Instant 30-second heat-up
  • Patented Euro design, nonslip grip handle
  • Extra-long cool tip
  • Dual voltage for international travel
  • Safety counter rest
  • Auto-off

Conair Instant Heat 1
Conair Instant Heat 1" Curling Iron
Emma R.
This curler is not that good . Overall I have had other conair curlers and they don’t curl my hair! I have normal hair so yah!! I am very disappointed with this product!! I fact it pretty much just feels like it burning my hair and not curling it and it leaves my hair with a crusty feeling!!! I don’t like this and I will not be repurchasing
Lauren S.
Nashville
I bought a set of Conair curling irons once upon a time, thinking I would curl my hair much more than I actually do. I gave the others in the set away over the years, but I still have the 1 inch and use it often. It has held up well, does it's job, and is easy to clean.
Luso R.
Glendale, CA
One of the best hair curling irons iv ever used and im a cosmetologist so iv tried alot of curling irons. Ever somce iv used it its all i use to curl my hair. This my favorite, it weights light so its comfortable in ur hand, it has very high settings so u can do fine to corse hair which i love and it curls the hair fast without burning it.. i have very fine bleach blond hair n i like to use on high setting because it curls my hair faster and it makes my curl so nice that i dont even use hair spray to set the curls.. i like conair but this one is seriously as good as a high end curling iron if not better except its so affordable and can be found at any target, walgreens, cvs, rite aid etc... i
Vanessa M.
Atlantis
Purchased at: Walmart
My old Conair curling iron broke, I like it a lot, so I decided that I want to buy the exact same one to replace it, I don't know if they change the material of the wand or what, the new one just won't curl my hair right. I was so disappointed and had to search for another brand's.
Brittany H.
Lubbock , TX
Been my trusty curling iron for years. I’ve tried the wands and I’m just not a fan. My only issue is that sometimes it’s hard to tell if the lights are on to signify it’s on. The buttons are also placed where I constantly hit them and turn it off accidentally.
Lauren L.
I have owned my Conair curling iron for years and it has not let me down. Disclaimer: I’ve only owned “cheap” curling irons aka ones available at Target so I cannot compare it to ones at higher price points. I’m not sure what contributes to the longevity of the iron but whatever it is, it has yet to be replaced! The barrel itself heats up quickly and leaves with you with smooth voluminous curls. I personally like to use my iron as a curling wand leaving the clamp pressed up instead. This allows you to have looser waves without any kinks. The attached kick stand is also a plus when you’ve finished curling your hair and need it to cool without touching any surfaces. I have bought other curling irons over the years but still continue to reach for this one.
Shivali P.
Bensalem , PA
Purchased at: Walmart
I’ve had this curler for years and it still works! However, the buttons don’t work right away to turn it on so I have to press it several times. The curler itself heats up really quickly and has different settings. I like to use this as a wand, without the clamp. It works great. The curls hold up and my hair looks shiny and smooth. You can achieve various types of curls with this iron. It’s affordable and good quality.
Maria R.
Pearland , TX
A little about my hair before getting into the review. I have long, thick naturally straight hair that does not hold curls well. It was an annoyance to gets my curls to last before stumbling upon this product.
My curls last all night long even until the next morning without hair spray. My fave look is curling your hair then brush it down lightly or rub your fingers through your curls for a beachy/casual hair look.

Pros:
Durable product-I have mine for 4 years!
VERY affordable- depends on the store but it ranges from $8-$15 (I purchased mine from Amazon w prime for $11)
Lasting curls
Minimal frizz
Different heat options
Warms up quickly
It has a base option so you can leave it to cool by itself.
Built in clip to hold your hair while you wait for it to curl
Many styles you can create with just 1 curling iron
Auto shut off
Long cord

Cons:
Frizz but very minimal
Lilly N.
I have had this curling iron for years! It’s my go to curling iron when I want to make my hair extra fabulous. It heats up fast and I love how you can pick how much heat you want. I have straight thick hair and this curler does the job. I don’t have to hold it curled long which is great cause no one wants to spend an hour plus curling hair.
Christina K.
baltimore
Purchased at: Target
It’s lasted me forever and I think an inch is the perfect barrel for my hair, I’ve tried larger and smaller but one inch is perfect, can’t beat this iron for the price and longevity
Rebecca F.
Tracy, CA
So my hair is just below my collar bone and I'm wondering if this is a good thickness for curls that I'll comb out with my fingers. I'm going for beachy curls. Any tips?
Hannah C.
Cameron Park, CA
Okay hair gurus, I need serious help! My hair is naturally curly, and very fine. I love my curls but sometimes I want loose curls or be achy waves. Right now I use a Conair Instant Heat 1" Curling Iron and Eva NYC Surf's Up Texture Spray after blowing my hair out. Without fail the curls flatten out and straighten after about 30 min. Any advice??
Fashion |.
gurgaon
I would love to review this product if given chance !!...

Conair Instant Heat 1
Dollar General

Dollar General was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.