Conair Instant Heat 1 1/4" to 3/4" Curling Wand

BY CONAIR #33 in Curling Irons

This salon-quality curling wand has a variety of advanced features for superior results. Designed with Multi-Layer Technology, the barrel distributes heat evenly for beautiful curls that last. Smart Technology® keeps heat stabilized to eliminate hot spots, Turbo Heat® delivers an extra 36°F burst of heat for fast results, and 25 heat settings include the right one for any hair type.

Conair Instant Heat 1 1/4" to 3/4" Curling Wand
Buy on Jet.com*
Ann S.
Spring Hill
This is ok It heats up quickly and curls ok. But compaired to my NuMe 8in1 it doesnt compair. It is ok for the price point. Curls last almost all day. They can go on a good sale if you buy them at the drug store.(i got mine at cvs) i gave mine to my sister and she likes it.
Lexi K.
Maple Grove, MN
This wand works okay! If you need a quick cheap wand, this one will work! I got mine at Target for like $25??? I’ve had it for quite some time now and use it every now and then! I would buy it again, it’s like one of those products ‘you get what you pay for’, you know!?
Ashley M.
Gretna, NE
I love this curling wand. It is the perfect size for my hair length and I love the curls that I get. I like to do different size curls and different styles to get more of a messy, beach look! I highly recommend to anyone looking at getting a new curling iron!
Debbie H.
I love this curling iron because u achieve different looks with it . You can go from really tight curls to beach waves . The only thing I didn’t like was that my hair would get tangle into the part that hold the iron from touching anything .
Leia G.
Comanche , OK
This gives the most natural looking Curls! I’ve used this for years! I would buy it again and again. My hair is stuck straight and this works wonders. The curls last for a couple of days, definitely would recommend ! 🙂
lauren f.
fort recovery
if i curl my hair, which is rare, i prefer to use the wand over the curling iron. i feel that they don’t look as cheap and that you can end up doing more with your hair in the end. would recommend this product.
Ashlynn W.
Jacksonville, FL
I love my Wand! I use it at least once a week maybe more. When my hair was longer it took less time but with my bob it takes a bit longer and I’m all about quick and easy beauty.
Elena P.
Kalispell, MT
This thing heats up so fast! I've burnt myself a couple of times. I think we bought it at the mall, but it was a while ago. I use this product for special occasions. Wrap your hair around it, you don't have to use the clip on it! They could have one without the clip.
Alicia M.
Henderson, NV
I love this curling iron whenever I curl my hair with is the girls last four days it does get pretty hot but it does have temperature adjustments on it I love this were curling my long extensions definitely worth the price and very inexpensive I got mine from target
Sophear L.
Oakland, CA
I love this hair curlers! I love how it have heat temperature that you can set. Not everyone like their heat curling iron to be super hot! I love this so much that I have 3 different size! They are cheap and affordable you can find at Walgreens, Walmart, and even at cvs!