BY CONAIR

This salon-quality curling wand has a variety of advanced features for superior results. Designed with Multi-Layer Technology, the barrel distributes heat evenly for beautiful curls that last. Smart Technology® keeps heat stabilized to eliminate hot spots, Turbo Heat® delivers an extra 36°F burst of heat for fast results, and 25 heat settings include the right one for any hair type.

Conair Instant Heat 1 1/4
Ashley M.
Gretna , NE
I love this curling wand. It is the perfect size for my hair length and I love the curls that I get. I like to do different size curls and different styles to get more of a messy, beach look! I highly recommend to anyone looking at getting a new curling iron!
Leia G.
Comanche , OK
This gives the most natural looking Curls! I’ve used this for years! I would buy it again and again. My hair is stuck straight and this works wonders. The curls last for a couple of days, definitely would recommend ! 🙂
Elena P.
Kalispell, MT
This thing heats up so fast! I've burnt myself a couple of times. I think we bought it at the mall, but it was a while ago. I use this product for special occasions. Wrap your hair around it, you don't have to use the clip on it! They could have one without the clip.
Lexi K.
Maple Grove, MN
This wand works okay! If you need a quick cheap wand, this one will work! I got mine at Target for like $25??? I’ve had it for quite some time now and use it every now and then! I would buy it again, it’s like one of those products ‘you get what you pay for’, you know!?
Sophear L.
San Leandro, CA
I love this hair curlers! I love how it have heat temperature that you can set. Not everyone like their heat curling iron to be super hot! I love this so much that I have 3 different size! They are cheap and affordable you can find at Walgreens, Walmart, and even at cvs!
Ann S.
Spring Hill
This is ok It heats up quickly and curls ok. But compaired to my NuMe 8in1 it doesnt compair. It is ok for the price point. Curls last almost all day. They can go on a good sale if you buy them at the drug store.(i got mine at cvs) i gave mine to my sister and she likes it.
Cassandra L.
Even though my hair doesn't like to stay in curls unless a ton of hair spray is in, I have had very good luck with this particular curling iron in terms of pretty, sizable curls for my hair thickness and length. Especially helpful to curl hair for a cheer competition
Dominique C.
Norton, OH
This wand is my new go to. Curls are beautiful and they last for days. Highly satisfied. This wand is an excellent value and works amazingly. Takes a little while to get used to the technique of a wand but once you do it’s totally worth it.
Debbie H.
Santa Ana, CA
I love this curling iron because u achieve different looks with it . You can go from really tight curls to beach waves . The only thing I didn’t like was that my hair would get tangle into the part that hold the iron from touching anything .
melisaa r.
Catlettsburg , KY
I have used one of these and loved it. I just like it better then the original. It is affordable for what it does. I was very satisfied by what it did . This was the first time I used one. I would recommend this to others .

back