suggested searches

35%

3 star

2 star

1 star

Good hair dryer. It has enough power to dry my long hair without overdrying it . There are 2 speed modes and 3 temperature modes and 1 button with cold air. It's not heavy, the hand doesn't get tired to hold it. Not big, you can take it with you on the trips. The set has 2 attachments. . The cord is long enough, but I wouldn't mind if it was even longer. l like it so much that we bought another one for the bathroom on the 2 nd floor. I'm happy 😁😊
I'd give it 5 but it's on the louder side. Light weight , functions are easy to switch between. Love that the attachments come with it and don't have to buy separately. Does get hot for styling. My old one died and after reading a lot of reviews I just wanted to stay safe than sorry and bought the same exact one. Very affordable and gets the job done
This is a fairly inexpensive hairdryer that does what its supposed to do. While using it I didn't think it was anything special, but again it does the trick. I would have given it 4 stars, but less than a year after I got it the high blast stopped working. It was basically like drying my hair on low whether it was switched high or low. If you want a cheap hair dryer that you don't mind running the chance of it not working right less than 12 months later than this one's for you. However after owning my Dyson I will never buy this one again.