BY CONAIR

Conair Infinity Pro 1875 Watt Salon Performance AC Motor Styling Tool see more...

Buy on Amazon
Tamara F.
Purchased because it was on sale and my hair dryer died on me. Purchased from Walmart and it was affordable. Really wanted a Dry Bar but didn’t want to spend $200. The attachments don’t stay on too well but I’ve found ways to work around it. Very good pressure and heat isn’t too hot. I always use a leave in conditioner anyway. Wish it had a swivel cord and was a little longer. Love the bright orange color but discovered it comes in more colors. Definitely recommend if looking for a blow drying to hold you over for a year until you get money for the one of your dreams.
Chassidy L.
London, KY
This is the hairdryer I bought myself! I’m in love with it! The tip of it helps keep the blow dryer from actually frying your hair and drying it out too much and doing your roots! It’s easy to use and easy to hold! It doesn’t get too hot to where it burns your scalp! It’s not very expensive and you can buy it at many local distributors!
Ryan J.
I have been using this hairdryer for several years now. It is still very powerful. I have dropped it quite a few times so the back plastic part guarding the suction broke off, but that's the only part that is messed up after all these years. I have fine hair, not thick but not too too thin. I can dry my hair in just a few minutes with this hairdryer.
Melissa P.
Only blow dryer I will ever buy. I have two and even my mom, after using mine went to buy one herself. They are super affordable at $25 dollars and mine has lasted over five years using it everyday. I only have two just in case I leave one at my brothers house. ( his girlfriend likes it too)
Amanda R.
Garland, TX
Beginning to diffuse my curly hair to color down on the dry time. This came with a diffuser and was reasonably priced since I didn't know how often I would use it. Kind of wish the diffuser was a little bigger but works well enough for what I wanted.
Sonja P.
Holloman Air Force Base, NM
I have had this hair dryer now for 5 Years and it has been the best! I will dread the day it dies on me. I should considering buying another just like it so I have a back up. It is THAT good.
Lauren W.
I love this hair dryer. My mom bought it for herself but she has thin hair and it didn't work very well. I have a ton of hair and it takes no time for my hair to dry. I just wish it had a retractable cord like my other one.
Jahaida T.
Tallahassee , FL
Love this, got it to use as a diffuser for my curly hair. It's light weight and pretty color. Heat a up fast and I love the fact that it came with two pieces to add to the dryer. And I love that it comes with a cool button.
Shay Q.
Cheney, WA
Love love love this dryer! I have straight thin hair and this dryer Cut my drying time in half. Totally worth the few extra bucks over the Walmart options! I use it several times a week, it never disappoints.
Haylie H.
I've had this hair dryer for about a year now and it is still in great shape especially because I have dropped it so many times. I really like it and I like how it drys my hair fast.