BY CONAIR

Somer A.
In love with this straightener. It works wonders on my long hair. I often worry about the damage that im doing to my hair but i can always rest assure that the con air overstatement will always make my hair straight, smooth and less frissy with alot more volume!!!!!!!!
Hope H.
Midlothian, VA
Conair's Infiniti Tourmaline Ceramic Hair Straightener is a great straightener especially for African American hair such as mine. I find with this iron that I only have to pass it through my hair one time to achieve the desired straightness I want. I have received many compliments on my hair and have recommended this to several of my friends because of this. Again, this is a great instrument!
Ashleigh H.
This straightener gets the job done. I will use a heat protectant before using this so it isn't as damaging to my hair. It's best to not try to straighten a lot of strands at once because then you will just have to go over them again. The straightener leaves my hair looking sleek and shiny.
Candy R.
Buffalo, NY
I purchased the Conair Infiniti Straightner, Tourmaline Ceramic 1 1/2 inch bout a  year ago.  I like the little bit wider straigtners because my hair is really long, wavy and thick.  This straigtner gets really hot fast and although it takes forever to get my entire head of hair done it does an excellent job !  Highly recommend trying this brand if you have a smiliar hair type.
Sarah K.
This is my everything. I love it! It straightens large portions not as good as some of the other bigger plates of I've had but for the size and my hair thickness it works wonders. If it breaks I would definitely buy a new one
Heidi H.
Iuka, MS
I love love love this straightener. I have this one in the big size. It heats up really fast which is wonderful for me because I am always waiting till the last minute to get myself ready. And it doesn't take much to get my hair straight.
Jessica S.
Anniston, AL
I have used very expensive straighteners and nothing compares to this one for the money. You will not be disappointed if you purchase this item! I have frizzy hair and this straightener smooths it out.
Ciara W.
Saint Cloud, FL
I have had better flat irons, but it is okay for the price. I believe that saving for a more expensive but more affective flat iron helps you out in the long run!
Abigail G.
Not the best drug store hair straighter i have used could be better, i dont like the way it smells when it is heating up , i feel like it burns my hair way too much
Cayla G.
Manassas, VA
Heated up quickly and the cord didn't tangle up like a lot of other flat irons and curling irons tend to do while using. The only downside is that if you have a lot of hair it takes a while especially if your hair has natural curl, but this is just because of the size of the plates. I got a thicker straightener (the wet to straight) and it takes less time
Wassima e.
Hello, does it damage your hair?