BY CONAIR

Infiniti by Conair Professional Heat Solid Ceramic Straightener: Easy-glide ceramic plates reduce stress on the hair Powerful ceramic heater provides high heat and is instantly restored during use Instant 30-second heat-up time Automatic shutoff LED temperature setting Heat-resistant carry pouch see more...

• Has anyone else ever dropped theirs and the ceramic plate...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Brittany B.
Crossville, TN
Omg this straightener. First off, love the color. This straightener is straight to the point. It does the job. Heats up super quick and even comes with a heat guard so you can sit it down without burning anything. Not that expensive for what it does and how quick it does it. Floating plates help protect against heat damage and my hair is so smooth and shiny after using it.
Mandy G.
Custer
This looks like the one I use. I know mine is ceramic because my hairdresser told me that was the best for my hair. I used to use a metal flat iron. That’s a no-go I guess. This works well. I don’t use it as often as I used to but it definitely straightens my hair nicely.
Bhavika C.
AUSTIN, TX
I have tried tons of hair straightener before. All of it burned my hair somewhat seriously. But this one works super well on my hair. It turns my hair softer and smoother. It's really durable and safer to use. It has a longer cord that can support my movements. The plates also glides thoroughly on my hair without pulling any strand. When you look at the picture I added, you can see the shining feeling on my hair, I used Argan oil before using this iron and I used keratin spray (leave in conditioner) after that. It looks amazing on me, I love it. It got me younger looking hair that I always wanted. I rarely write reviews, but please guys, this is good!
Genesis G.
I LOVE this straightener!! Unlike all the other drugstore straighteners, this one actually dose a fabulous job at making the hair perfectly straight and smooth, and keeps it that way! It heats up to 450 degrees, so It even works on my super thick puffy, curly hair! No other straightener from the drugstore does that for me!! I do recommend trying this straightener!!
Lauren S.
This is by far the best hair straightener I've ever owned! It straightens my hair very well and makes it's very soft and shiny. I've had straighteners in the past that would pull my hair or my hair would get stuck between the plates and the plastic casing, but after years and years of owning the very same straightener, it has not happened even once. Plus, it still works just as well as it did the day I bought it!
Brittany W.
This is by far the best hair straightener I have ever bought in my entire life. I use this almost everyday of the week. It really does get hot and takes me about 5 minutes to do my hair. I recommend this to anyone that likes to straighten their hair.
Katie L.
WOW! My old faithful Chi finally gave out a few years ago. I wasn't ready to spend $200 on a new one, so I did my research. The reviews on this product were great, so I went for it. This straightener far exceeds my expectations. My hair is curly and color treated.
Alexis S.
E Stroudsburg, PA
This item is a good value for the money. It was pretty inexpensive and I use it quite often. It leaves my hair super soft and shiny when I'm done. There's multiple heat settings too. I like to use it to curl my hair as well! It works great.
Crystal Q.
I loved this straightener. It heated up very quickly and was very affordable! It left my hair smooth and straight even when I used it every day. It even comes with a chart to help you pick a heat setting that is right for your hair type.
Sheila S.
Manteca, CA
This hair straightener is really good. It heats up fast and is super easy to use. It is affordable and lasts a while. I love how it comes with a stand for the straightener so it doesn't burn my desk or my bathroom counters.
Allison O.
Has anyone else ever dropped theirs and the ceramic plate is now a little off? It's not completely aligned with the other one now!