BY CONAIR

The infiniti pro by Conair 2-inch and 1 1/2-inch spin air rotating styler is a complete 5-piece styling system that will refresh your style, customize volume, and create shine. This revolutionary hot air brush provides 24-hour curl control for flawless style that lasts through the day. Natural tourmaline ionic conditioning emits natural ions to help create soft, silky, frizz-free hair. Tourmaline ceramic technology applies even heat to safely dry and promote healthy-looking hair. The tangle-free bristles shine and smooth hair. Use it with or without the spin function on wet or dry hair. For more volume, use the 2-inch brush attachment. For smaller curls and waves, use the 1-1/2 brush attachment. It features a removable filter that allows lint cleanup and extends motor life. Plus, it includes 2 bonus protective covers. see more...

Kayla C.
Keyport, NJ
Life saver. My hair is thin and naturally lacks volume, but you would never know. I've also got short hair which adds to the problem. Once I found out about the spin brush everything changed. I started using the spin brush instead of a regular hair dryer and immediately started to notice a different. I can quickly and easily create volume that lasts all day. Plus, my hair is left super smooth.
Nicole G.
Pittsburgh, PA
I was wanting to try a product like this for a long time now. My hair is just too thick and too long for these types of products to work. It did however curl my daughters shoulder length hair, would rather just use a regular curling iron or hair dryer with a round brush. I think it's personal preference
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Great as long as hair is mostly dry. Helps straighten my curly hair before using a straightener. Good purchase though I wish it was a stand alone dryer- trying with this took forever!
Carolyn S.
Rock Hill, SC
I would love to have this product Ive seen them on TV and a Friend has one ans It was so easy to use, and it makes it easy to dry and curl hair with out all the extra stuff like curlers
Susan H.
Converse, TX
I LOVE THIS THING! I have a lot of hair, and it's long. Blowing it out is the only way to keep it manageable, and the spin brush saves me time and effort. It works best if your hair is half dried before starting, but the cool feature really helps set the curl.
Mara A.
Fremont, CA
I wasn't expecting much when I purchased this because my hair is extremely thick and I have A LOT of it. Products like these usually don't work for me but I decided to purchase it because a friend was raving about it. This can be kind of tricky to use at first but once you get the hang of it, it's super easy. You need to #blowdry your hair first to about 90% to make using this a breeze. I hate doing my #hair but with this I can get a #salonblowout with #minimal effort.
Maria S.
Dayton, OH
I bought this on a whim and I LOVE it! I didn't think that it would work with my thick hair, but it did. I do have to dry my hair some before I use it. It really smooths my hair in a short amount of time. I was so impressed with this product, I went and purchased another one.
Daphne W.
It leaves your hair soft and fluffy yet smooth. The main negative is that you need to part your hair in sections to make it easier to handle while drying it.
Melody M.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
I really like this! I have similar cheaper hair tools just like this one that does the same job.. it just depends what works well with your hair!
Sarah V.
Virginia, MN
Great products and definitely use it everyday I do use it everyday the job done a very thick coarse hair and I mean things that work