BY CONAIR

Conair Infiniti Pro Series You Curl XL Tourmaline Ceramic Styler, 1ct: Powerful ceramic heater instantly restores ultra-high heat Creates larger curls and waves Heat-protective glove included see more...

• Is this worth purchasing? How do you use it? I saw a gir...2 Answers
  • Is this a good drugstore wand or are there better options?1 Answers
  • Need this Yes how do it curl1 Answers
Conair Infiniti Pro Series You Curl XL Tourmaline Ceramic Styler
  • "You can accomplish many different results from super curly to very beachy waves." in 1 review
  • "It gets really hot fast and makes great long lasting curls." in 1 review
  • "My hair is very thick and this is so much faster to use than a regular curler bc you start at the top and just wrap it around." in 1 review
Jeneca L.
Omg. I wish I could give it 10 stars. When j first used it ,I hated it. I didn't know how to use a wand and without knoldge it sat un touched then one day I saw beach waves and thought damn I need to learn how to use this. So I sat down and orecriced with out a glove and my god was I so suorised. Not only does it hold a cure it reduced the amount of frizz in each curl so the end finish was a beach wavy smooth and silky curl . I would get so many cimments. Unfortunate mine didn't last 2 years and I'm so sad I don't have it anymore
Zuly M.
This is the best affordable curling wand out there. I am a person that doesn't like to spend much time stiling my hair and this tool makes my life simple. I have straight fine hair and but recently found a simple way to make the beachy waves everyone loves.
Savannah G.
Fayetteville, AR
Love this product! I don't know where this was in the beginning of my adulthood but I am so glad it exists. This product literally makes curls your way! I believe it goes past 400° in temp,dang that's pretty hot for hair!
Shelly M.
Greensburg, PA
I like this curling wand because you can wrap any length hair around it and it don't fall out like one with a clamp does . And you can just use the thicker size for bigger curls or just use the smaller part for smaller curls . If you want to you can use the whole thing and have a tighter curl on one end and a loser one on the other part of the section that your are doing . The only down fall that I don't like is it takes longer because you have to go slower doing it , not because of the way it curls your hair but because of the way you have to watch because you can get burned very easy . After using it a couple times &  after you get used to it , it does get to the point that you will breeze through it .
Crystal M.
Daly City, CA
I love this because it has different heat settings so you can adjust the heat if your hair is thin you can lower the heat down and if your hair is thick you can put it higher. I have thin hair so i usually set it on 310 degrees. I also love its cord because it's long and it swivels around in that way your cord doesn't get tangled when you're using it. The ceramic also makes your hair less frizzy and more shiny. the only down side of this product is that if you have long hair, it will be difficult to curl the ends because it wouldn't fit in the curling iron. But it is still a great product and I recommend getting this especially if you're the type who likes to experiment with their hair.
Morgan H.
I love this curling wand.  You can create very versatile curls, from beachy waves to pin up curls, depending on how you wrap the hair around the barrel, and how long you hold it with the temperature you set.  The wand can range in temperature depending on the setting you put it on.  The only annoyance is if you accidentally bump the off button, or increase/decrease the temperature on accident while curling your hair.  I also wish that the barrel could vary more in size.  I sometimes wish my curls would be a little bigger for more volume.  I purchased this wand at Ulta and it has been going strong for over 5 years.
Jennifer H.
Round Rock, TX
Love this curling iron it heats up quickly it works great and has lasted for a very long period of time. The one recommendation I would have is very careful with it because it does get very hot and there's not a lot of places for you to rest your fingers and it's very easy to accidentally bring yourself so be sure to take care with each curl that you do that you don't touch the barrel because it does heat up to a nice temperature and can burn very quickly if you do so but I think that's the same for all curling irons of this style I don't think that's related to this particular one. I would highly recommend this curling iron.
Jessica E.
Kearney, NE
This is so much easier to use than regular curling irons! It gets the job done in a quicker time and isn't as difficult to use. I bought mine at target for pretty cheap. I only curl my hair maybe a couple times a month, but when I do I always get a bunch of complements from using this. It is super easy to use because all you have to do is wrap your hair around the wand and hold it there for about 5-10 seconds and you willl have the most beautiful curl! Highly recommend getting yourself one of these!
Hanna M.
This tool is perfect for achieving small spiral curls. You can also use it to make beach waves which I love and if you have shorter hair this is perfect to curl and style your hair. The best thing about this tool is the price! It's so inexpensive and has worked for me for years without problems. I love that you can control the temperature and the wand makes your curls smooth and natural looking instead of crimping like a curling iron does
Emerson R.
this is the best curling iron EVER!! i have had this since the 7th grade and i have loved it ever since! this was my first actual wand hair curler and i will never use anything else other than a wand to curl my hair. it has lasted me almost 6 years and still works and curls my hair flawlessly today! this is an absolute gem
Sarah G.
Is this worth purchasing? How do you use it? I saw a girl burn her hair off and I'm scared to use a wand and I don't want to do the same.
Corranne M.
fayetteville, NC
Need this Yes how do it curl
Rhonda A.
Ok, honestly how many of you actually use the glove? I used it once and I felt like it just slowed down the process.
Aimee S.
Is this a good drugstore wand or are there better options?