Add a Photo

By CONAIR
#192 in Curling Irons

Introducing the hottest new tool in styling technology-the infiniti pro by Conair secret wave. This professional styling tool allows you to effortlessly create natural, beachy waves. What's the secret? Hair automatically rotates between tourmaline ceramic-coated plates where it is heated and timed to effortlessly form natural-looking waves. Tourmaline ceramic technology reduces frizz and flyaways and protects hair from heat damage while the built-in guide combs gently guide hair and detangle as you style for a smooth and healthy-looking shine. High-performance heaters allow for instant, even heat-up and recovery and the 430 degree Fahrenheit high heat locks in style. It also features a safety auto-off feature and ergonomically designed 6-food professional swivel cord. Get the perfect wave, every time.

Heather F.
Heather F.
Seaside Hgts, NJ

I have thick wavy hair and I was looking for something to tighten the waves but not take a lot of time. this product was good on my daughter thin hair but not great. it gave it more of a crimped look - like had my whole hair in braids and then took it out - look. It didn't do anything but knot my thick hair. Sadly I'll be returning the product!!
Kayla Y.
Kayla Y.
Rosamond, CA

Not great for thick hair! It was easy to use, but not efficient. I got it for about $22 at Marshalls, definitely not worth that. I will try it again. I might just need time to get use to it. The first time it made my hair really tight and couldn't get it to unwrap. Looked like mini dreadlocks for the most part. Not ok.
Ipek E.
Ipek E.
Davis, CA

So, I have used this product twice and can't say it is a 5/5. It did not burn my hair and was quite easy to use but after I opened up the curled hair it gave me a rather frizzy look than a wavy one. I got it for ~$25 on amazon so not very expensive but will see if I succeed over time! Definitely worth a shot.
Melanie H.
Melanie H.

I love how the curls come out with this , it's very affordable not to expensive I am a repeat user I love this product definitely recommend.. I use this iron a couple times a week yes I highly recommend.
Nemesis W.
Nemesis W.
Rowland Hghts, CA

So I got this at my local sephora and I was beyond excited but beware you guys if you put too much hair on it it will get stuck! I was stuck to this machine till I cut my hair! Worse purchase ever
Nicole L.
Nicole L.

Cool idea but if not executed perfectly be prepared to have hair either burned or ripped out of your head. Once curled, though, it gives a nice soft wavy look to the hair you have left.
Paula H.
Paula H.
Toronto, Ontario

I bought this and returned it. My hair fell flat instantly when I used this. Even with hair spray. Not a fan and would not purchase it or trade it for my wand or curling iron.
Carly J.
Carly J.
Brentwood, TN

This product worked awfully! Inserted my hair whee I was supposed to but it got tangled! I bought this at TJ Maxx! I was very disappointed!
Lori H.
Lori H.

This is a little awkward to use at first but it is so quick and produces the best curls/waves for my hair.
Laurel D.
Laurel D.
Tulare, CA

I hate this thing. My hair was to thin and this just messed my hair up and burned it pretty bad.
Megan G.
Megan G.

I'm looking for an inexpensive wave curling iron. Does this work? I see it's not rated the best.
Journy G.
Journy G.
Chicago, Il

Would this work on hair chin length?

Join Now