Conair Infiniti Pro Secret Wave Curling Iron uploaded by Deya W.Conair Infiniti Pro Secret Wave Curling Iron uploaded by Vanessa R.

BY CONAIR

Introducing the hottest new tool in styling technology-the infiniti pro by Conair secret wave. This professional styling tool allows you to effortlessly create natural, beachy waves. What's the secret? Hair automatically rotates between tourmaline ceramic-coated plates where it is heated and timed to effortlessly form natural-looking waves. Tourmaline ceramic technology reduces frizz and flyaways and protects hair from heat damage while the built-in guide combs gently guide hair and detangle as you style for a smooth and healthy-looking shine. High-performance heaters allow for instant, even heat-up and recovery and the 430 degree Fahrenheit high heat locks in style. It also features a safety auto-off feature and ergonomically designed 6-food professional swivel cord. Get the perfect wave, every time.

• I'm looking for an inexpensive wave curling iron. Does this work?...2 Answers
  • Would this work on hair chin length?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Donna C.
Weslaco, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this curling iron from Conair I don't need to go and spend so much money at a Salon to get curls done one I just use my Conair curler and get get that look just like if I got it done! I highly recommend it to anyone else if they don't want to spend so much at a salon!!!
Jacquelin A.
Orlando,Fl
Beauty Junkie Expert
Its a standard hair curling iron. I love how my curls stay after using this. It was a good price, easy to find. Not the best curling iron because i personally prefer a curling wand. But i would recommend this to anyone looking for a curling iron.
Kayla Y.
Rosamond, CA
Not great for thick hair! It was easy to use, but not efficient. I got it for about $22 at Marshalls, definitely not worth that. I will try it again. I might just need time to get use to it. The first time it made my hair really tight and couldn't get it to unwrap. Looked like mini dreadlocks for the most part. Not ok.
Caitlin D.
Hagerstown, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of the most interesting hair curlers I've used. It does wave the hair, rather than the traditional "curling". I don't use it often, since my hair has a mostly natural wave, but I use it when I want some more thicker waves. :) it's simple and easy to use!
Leanne B.
Redford, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
My friend told me she had used this on her hair and it looked fantastic. She let me borrow it and I was excited to try it and hopefully make my life easier. My hair kept getting caught in the machine and I was not happy with the end result. It took longer than it normally does with a normal curling iron and the results were aweful. Not user friendly.
Helena D.
Linthicum Hts, MD
This product is pretty cool. It's nice being able to just stick you hair in and let the device twirl it and it gives nice curls however my hair is shorter in the back and I would say you can't really curl you hair with this product of your hair is shoulder length or shorter bc it doesn't have enough room to pull it in.
Marianna M.
Boynton Beach, FL
This is the perfect tool for those who are scared to get burn by the curly iron. The only thing is that tge curls don't stand for to long on my hair, wich is super straight, thick and long, all those things are defining factors when curling your hair is about. Other curly iron have worked better, but i burn frecuently
Lili J.
San Luis Obispo, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am really curious about this curling iron. Does this actually work? Ive been wanting to try it but am too scared to actually buy it because I am a little skeptical. Is it worth it? I have been looking for a curling iron that will reduce my curling time. Does this work well with thicker and long hair? Thanks!
Sarah L.
Perryville, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Maybe my hair is too short but everytime I try this product get Tangles my hair and it's very annoying maybe I didn't read the instructions correctly but I tried again and I don't want to rip that anymore hair
Emely A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is very easy to use! I use it at least once a month to achieve my loose curls/beach wave look. I'm always satisfied with my look after using this! The only improvement I would like is the hair getting stuck. My hair gets stuck sometimes and I would like that to not happen but with a product like this, I don't think it will happen.
Megan G.
I'm looking for an inexpensive wave curling iron. Does this work? I see it's not rated the best.
Journy G.
Oswego, IL
Would this work on hair chin length?