Add a Photo

By CONAIR
#191 in Curling Irons

Introducing the hottest new tool in styling technology-the infiniti pro by Conair secret wave. This professional styling tool allows you to effortlessly create natural, beachy waves. What's the secret? Hair automatically rotates between tourmaline ceramic-coated plates where it is heated and timed to effortlessly form natural-looking waves. Tourmaline ceramic technology reduces frizz and flyaways and protects hair from heat damage while the built-in guide combs gently guide hair and detangle as you style for a smooth and healthy-looking shine. High-performance heaters allow for instant, even heat-up and recovery and the 430 degree Fahrenheit high heat locks in style. It also features a safety auto-off feature and ergonomically designed 6-food professional swivel cord. Get the perfect wave, every time.

Antoinette C.
Antoinette C.
Laval, Quebec

Takes a bit of getting used to to get the hang of it, but it quickly grows on you. It's fairly affordable and does the job pretty quickly, though you can't grasp thick strands of hair. The only downfall is that it's not always consistent and some strands look very different than others - so if you're looking for a more classic, pulled together look, I would recommend a standard curling iron.
rebecca r.
rebecca r.
Murray river , Prince Edward Island

Honestly this product didn't work at all for me, I have long and thick hair but it was thinned out very thin when I first got this and it just doesn't do anything, it comes out tangly and weird, it gave me serious split ends. I was convinced I was using it wrong
Until I went and watched a bunch of how to videos on YouTube.. I just was very disappointed especially for how much I paid for it.
Heather F.
Heather F.
Brick, NJ

I have thick wavy hair and I was looking for something to tighten the waves but not take a lot of time. this product was good on my daughter thin hair but not great. it gave it more of a crimped look - like had my whole hair in braids and then took it out - look. It didn't do anything but knot my thick hair. Sadly I'll be returning the product!!
Amber M.
Amber M.
Flint, MI

I was super skeptical about this when it first came out but with my busy lifestyle decided to try it out. I have long hair that takes forever to curl but this cut my "get ready" time down by about 15-20 minutes! Super easy to use and the curls come out perfect every time! Highly recommend this especially for busy moms like me!
Lili J.
Lili J.
San Luis Obispo, CA

I am really curious about this curling iron. Does this actually work? Ive been wanting to try it but am too scared to actually buy it because I am a little skeptical. Is it worth it? I have been looking for a curling iron that will reduce my curling time. Does this work well with thicker and long hair? Thanks!
Ipek E.
Ipek E.
Davis, CA

So, I have used this product twice and can't say it is a 5/5. It did not burn my hair and was quite easy to use but after I opened up the curled hair it gave me a rather frizzy look than a wavy one. I got it for ~$25 on amazon so not very expensive but will see if I succeed over time! Definitely worth a shot.
Cassia L.
Cassia L.
Hudson, MA

This is a nice product. Smart and easy. It was my first step and making my hair hood curls. My sister did try to use it without reading the directions and her hair got tangled and she was very scared. I would prefer a wand, but this is a great product to guarantee a curl.
Caitlin D.
Caitlin D.
Hagerstown, IN

This is one of the most interesting hair curlers I've used. It does wave the hair, rather than the traditional "curling". I don't use it often, since my hair has a mostly natural wave, but I use it when I want some more thicker waves. :) it's simple and easy to use!
Sarrah J.
Sarrah J.

This product is so convenient if you have want perfect beach wave curls in minutes. It literally does the job for you with the clampdown motions. I would recommend this to all my friends and family. Conair is a classic good hair tool brand.
Laura R.
Laura R.
Kitchener, Ontario

It an okay product. It definitely makes curling your hair easy if it's long and smooth. It takes awhile until you get used to it because you can only put a little but in the machine at a time. Plus it's heavy. Not sure it's worth the money.
Megan G.
Megan G.

I'm looking for an inexpensive wave curling iron. Does this work? I see it's not rated the best.
Journy G.
Journy G.
Chicago, Il

Would this work on hair chin length?

Join Now