Add a Photo

By CONAIR
#92 in Curling Irons

Introducing the hottest new tool in styling technology-the infiniti pro by Conair secret wave. This professional styling tool allows you to effortlessly create natural, beachy waves. What's the secret? Hair automatically rotates between tourmaline ceramic-coated plates where it is heated and timed to effortlessly form natural-looking waves. Tourmaline ceramic technology reduces frizz and flyaways and protects hair from heat damage while the built-in guide combs gently guide hair and detangle as you style for a smooth and healthy-looking shine. High-performance heaters allow for instant, even heat-up and recovery and the 430 degree Fahrenheit high heat locks in style. It also features a safety auto-off feature and ergonomically designed 6-food professional swivel cord. Get the perfect wave, every time.

Photos (2)
Heather F.
Heather F.
Murfreesboro, TN
I have thick wavy hair and I was looking for something to tighten the waves but not take a lot of time. this product was good on my daughter thin hair but not great. it gave it more of a crimped look - like had my whole hair in braids and then took it out - look. It didn't do anything but knot my thick hair. Sadly I'll be returning the product!!
Ipek E.
Ipek E.
Davis, CA
Dec. 17, 2016, 4 a.m.
Review for: Conair Infiniti Pro Secret Wave Curling Iron
So, I have used this product twice and can't say it is a 5/5. It did not burn my hair and was quite easy to use but after I opened up the curled hair it gave me a rather frizzy look than a wavy one. I got it for ~$25 on amazon so not very expensive but will see if I succeed over time! Definitely worth a shot.
Melanie H.
Melanie H.
Nov. 11, 2016, 11:40 a.m.
Review for: Conair Infiniti Pro Secret Wave Curling Iron
I love how the curls come out with this , it's very affordable not to expensive I am a repeat user I love this product definitely recommend.. I use this iron a couple times a week yes I highly recommend.
Nemesis W.
Nemesis W.
Rowland Hghts, CA
Nov. 23, 2016, 2:29 a.m.
Review for: Conair Infiniti Pro Secret Wave Curling Iron
So I got this at my local sephora and I was beyond excited but beware you guys if you put too much hair on it it will get stuck! I was stuck to this machine till I cut my hair! Worse purchase ever
Caitlin D.
Caitlin D.
Hagerstown, IN
Feb. 15, 2017, 4:20 p.m.
Review for: Conair Infiniti Pro Secret Wave Curling Iron
This is one of the most interesting hair curlers I've used. It does wave the hair, rather than the traditional "curling". I don't use it often, since my hair has a mostly natural wave, but I use it when I want some more thicker waves. :) it's simple and easy to use!
Marianna M.
Marianna M.
Boynton Beach, FL
April 10, 2017, 12:03 a.m.
Review for: Conair Infiniti Pro Secret Wave Curling Iron
This is the perfect tool for those who are scared to get burn by the curly iron. The only thing is that tge curls don't stand for to long on my hair, wich is super straight, thick and long, all those things are defining factors when curling your hair is about. Other curly iron have worked better, but i burn frecuently
Helena D.
Helena D.
Linthicum Hts, MD
April 19, 2017, 9:19 p.m.
Review for: Conair Infiniti Pro Secret Wave Curling Iron
This product is pretty cool. It's nice being able to just stick you hair in and let the device twirl it and it gives nice curls however my hair is shorter in the back and I would say you can't really curl you hair with this product of your hair is shoulder length or shorter bc it doesn't have enough room to pull it in.
Lili J.
Lili J.
San Luis Obispo, CA
March 9, 2017, 8 a.m.
Review for: Conair Infiniti Pro Secret Wave Curling Iron
I am really curious about this curling iron. Does this actually work? Ive been wanting to try it but am too scared to actually buy it because I am a little skeptical. Is it worth it? I have been looking for a curling iron that will reduce my curling time. Does this work well with thicker and long hair? Thanks!
Emely A.
Emely A.
April 13, 2017, 8:01 p.m.
Review for: Conair Infiniti Pro Secret Wave Curling Iron
This product is very easy to use! I use it at least once a month to achieve my loose curls/beach wave look. I'm always satisfied with my look after using this! The only improvement I would like is the hair getting stuck. My hair gets stuck sometimes and I would like that to not happen but with a product like this, I don't think it will happen.
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Perryville, MO
April 14, 2017, 3:48 p.m.
Review for: Conair Infiniti Pro Secret Wave Curling Iron
Maybe my hair is too short but everytime I try this product get Tangles my hair and it's very annoying maybe I didn't read the instructions correctly but I tried again and I don't want to rip that anymore hair
Megan G.
Megan G.
I'm looking for an inexpensive wave curling iron. Does this work? I see it's not rated the best.
Journy G.
Journy G.
Oswego, IL
Would this work on hair chin length?